What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It admittedly is very unnerving to allow anything that carries such a threat.
A false positive is just that, a false positive.
Windows 10 seems to think there's a threat where there isn't one.
Don't let that stop you from enjoying Wolf's Dungeon

bobbot

Reputation score
if memory serves most your false positives occor when windows can't read the code inside, so some compression mentiods can set it off also some coding languages can set it off. if im wrong im sure someone will pop in yell at me and then correct me, also always READ the result if it looks strange like generic or something chances are it's windows throwing a fit but be safe and look it up.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
It's been like that when W10 was just rolling out, give it some time and hopefully it will fix itself.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What is the actual ingame-reason for Nona to climb up that cliff and to seek passage through the harpy den into the lair of the minotaur-statues?
I mean, it made sense for her to of course try to escape the orc and goblin castle (because everyone there tries to rape her), to get out of the futa village (because everyone there tries to rape her), and to perhaps help the merchant cat get back her strength and tool so that she can help Nona (because she's being raped and might be a good ally, I guess, compared to all the other animal girls who are being raped in the background), but after this, it kinda becomes hard to comprehend what Nona is going forward now.
The items that the merchant cat sells are mostly utterly pointless, except for the semen-sucking flower, so that Nona won't give birth to goblin-babies, should you have had actual large trouble in getting rid of them while climbing up.
Is it just her wish to get rid of her futa-penis, which can only be removed by the surgeon in the minotaur maze?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What I want to know is, if Nona is able to climb, why can't she climb the rocks to the left of the CatMerchant?
Heck, she's shown she can break rocks too, why doesn't she?
What's to the right of the Lickplant's cave?

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
What I want to know is, if Nona is able to climb, why can't she climb the rocks to the left of the CatMerchant?
Heck, she's shown she can break rocks too, why doesn't she?
What's to the right of the Lickplant's cave?
all I can give you is this game is at a very WiP state eluku can elaborate more on the explorationafter the main path is done

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What do I have to do with that strange Minotaur Machine at the end of the way???

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The problem of the false positive scan on the windows 10 was originate form MSE, which think the key input method eleku using was similar to some keylogging virus, so......

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
all I can give you is this game is at a very WiP state eluku can elaborate more on the explorationafter the main path is done
I know all that, I was just throwing things out there for people to ponder and imagine

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ continues as the contraption opens Nona up and begins plowing her to oblivion.
Meanwhile, you must endure the pain by spamming left & right, the same way you escape the grasp of your foes.
For now, filling the bar next to the machine does nothing, same with your HP bar.

Next update, we'll see what happens when you let go of that bar, and we may get some preview sketches of Loli Nona.

Something important to note from this update onwards.
Windows 10's inbuilt security, along with any virus protection you may have, will have a real hateboner for Wolf's Dungeon, possibly from now on, due to false positives.
This means there may be some difficulty extracting the Wolf's Dungeon executable from its zip.

If you rely on Windows 10's inbuilt security, you must first attempt to extract the executable, then when the file gets blocked, go into the security center and allow the file.
Then you may extract the file with no problem. Keep in mind, the process may be different depending on what virus protection you use.

Those who use different virus protection programs may want to highlight how to whitelist Wolf's Dungeon using their respective applications, for courtesy sake.

Last edited:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I read some post of eluku's via Google translate and apparently this is the last stage.Can anyone confirm or is GT being funny?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I read some post of eluku's via Google translate and apparently this is the last stage.Can anyone confirm or is GT being funny?
Seems to be the last stage for Futa Nona, but certainly not the last stage of the entire game

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, I'm not entirely sure it's the last stage for Futa Nona, but it probably is for now at least.
Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯