What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I had a dream that I woke up early, checked ULMF thread for wolfs dungeon like I do every sunday, and the only post was from Untamed, a red and zalgoy "purge complete". I got excited and woke up as soon as I clicked on Elukus website. Fffffuuuuuu

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I had a dream that I woke up early, checked ULMF thread for wolfs dungeon like I do every sunday, and the only post was from Untamed, a red and zalgoy "purge complete". I got excited and woke up as soon as I clicked on Elukus website. Fffffuuuuuu
Eluku is working on the game over

It has been said, that one must first fail, in order to achieve success.
The same applies to Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope he updates tomorrow...
Update out actually.
Haven't checked it out. According to translate it says he did more progression on the futa removal section.
I'll just wait for Untamed to post the update synopsis for us.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ has been unsuccessful.
Occupant released bar, resulting in a critical error.

Next update
Even if everything goes according to plan.. how will Nona get off of this contraption
Will she need some help? Find out in the next thrilling episode of Wolf's Dungeon!
Unfortunately, updates may continue to be off schedule as Eluku gets more busy.

Don't forget to whitelist each new Wolf's Dungeon executable on your virus protection software.

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I can't be the only one who tried out the update and kept mashing the keys to fill up the gauge only for nothing to happen right?

. . . Right ? ? ?

I wasn't sure what to expect in the recent update so I tried to do what I could. The game over isn't as exciting as I'd have liked, but that's just my own opinion.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
I didn't download the most recent update waiting for it to be really beefy or when it will cather to my niche fetish but...

what Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ is actually?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm under the impression that it's whatever is gonna make Nona a loli. That or Nona just kills everything in the game on one specific day of the year.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I didn't download the most recent update waiting for it to be really beefy or when it will cather to my niche fetish but...

what Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ is actually?
The purge is likely Nona having her... masculine traits, pulled off. Violently. Or if she fails to get off the machine, she might have her insides pulverized.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh, well I sure as hell couldn't have been more off on that one. But now I'm filled with morbid curiosity.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The purge is likely Nona having her... masculine traits, pulled off. Violently. Or if she fails to get off the machine, she might have her insides pulverized.
they said "curiosty kill the cat" so I will fight my own curiosity rather than get horrible visual left in my head for eternity... also is Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ something that cannot be avoid?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update today
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ will be no easy task.
Especially if your body decides to fight back.

ENTY/Fantia supporters will be getting a concept sketch for whats to come.

Can i ask someone who can screenshot lastest updated, in newest area?

I really missed this game since around futa-village update.
I envy you so much.
There's a lot of content after the futa village that we've passed so long ago that you'll be experiencing for the first time

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My guts are rather weak for the like of this game even it's not that turbo gore but still ...
I do want to watch how peoples play them through tho, are there any walkthrough/playthrough clip suggestion ?

JuanCR

Reputation score
One question... in Gallery mode, there are only a few monsters to see... ¿anyone can fix that? I', waiting at the castle, like everybody.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One question... in Gallery mode, there are only a few monsters to see... ¿anyone can fix that? I', waiting at the castle, like everybody.
As the game isn't finished, neither is the gallery.
The gallery hasn't been added to for quite some time actually.

Also, Welcome to ULMF and welcome to Eluku. You should give Fairy Fighting a go, it's a brilliant game.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As the game isn't finished, neither is the gallery.
The gallery hasn't been added to for quite some time actually.

Also, Welcome to ULMF and welcome to Eluku. You should give Fairy Fighting a go, it's a brilliant game.
Fighting Fairy certainly is fun, if you dont want to play you can at least set the AI to go at each other and enjoy that... (though you miss out on the end game content game overs from end boss)

As for the gallery yeah it wasnt updated in a VERY long time, you are better off just downloading the save directory that has every save location and booting up certain locations and going from there.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update this week
Each week Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ looms ever closer, but remains hidden deep in the back of our minds.
Translating Eluku's blogpost, I'm not entirely sure what the plans are.
What I'm hoping is that the doorways we passed on the way to Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ are areas we have to clear, meaning there's still fun to be had with Futa Nona before the section is finished