What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Eluku posted a sketch of the MilkCAT on his blog. It depicts the... behind the scenes as well.

Huh, so that's how it works.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder what that fluid dripping out of the dildo next to milkcat is. Maybe a hot liquid like oil? That would be a neat new fetish.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The blog doesn't say what it is, but it does say it's being used as a lube and to make her look like she's pregnant. Or at least more pregnant...

It also says MilkWolf. I think we all know what that means.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The blog doesn't say what it is, but it does say it's being used as a lube and to make her look like she's pregnant. Or at least more pregnant...

It also says MilkWolf. I think we all know what that means.
Not looks like pregnant, it make she feels herself pregnent even she wasn't.
Milkwolf will be the bad-end if wolfchan lost all her HP when carry out the sprem transporting.

Rekky

Reputation score

somehow my stat/inventory menu won't show up when I pressed tab...
it paused the game, when i pressed space it will unpause, if i press down then space, it will return to title, press 2 times then space will quit the game

anyone had the same issues?

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good morning, everybody. A new update is out.

First of all, Wolf-chan is no longer Wolf-chan. Eluku finally gave her a name. From now on, she will be known as Nona.

As for the game itself, he made some progress on the prison room. Specifically, he added the 'Collect' meter. It becomes visible and fills up once the PrisonOrc ejaculates. It's basically an indication of how full Nona's stomach is. He hasn't added the stomach inflation yet, so you can't actually see it.

Also, the dildo is now partially functional. You can use it as soon as the Collect gauge shows up to get a scene, but it doesn't activate anything besides that nor does it have a game over yet.

In other words, it's still WIP.
And there you go. Tiki's spiritual successor is called Nona.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Good morning, everybody. A new update is out.

First of all, Wolf-chan is no longer Wolf-chan. Eluku finally gave her a name. From now on, she will be known as Nona.

As for the game itself, he made some progress on the prison room. Specifically, he added the 'Collect' meter. It becomes visible and fills up once the PrisonOrc ejaculates. It's basically an indication of how full Nona's stomach is. He hasn't added the stomach inflation yet, so you can't actually see it.

Also, the dildo is now partially functional. You can use it as soon as the Collect gauge shows up to get a scene, but it doesn't activate anything besides that nor does it have a game over yet.

In other words, it's still WIP.
And there you go. Tiki's spiritual successor is called Nona.
I may be wrong, but I swear she was called Nona at least once before. Not only that, but I've known her as Nona this entire time. I'm not exactly sure where it was, but this can't be the first time he's called her that. If he didn't directly say it before, perhaps it was on one of his drawings or something.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I may be wrong, but I swear she was called Nona at least once before. Not only that, but I've known her as Nona this entire time. I'm not exactly sure where it was, but this can't be the first time he's called her that. If he didn't directly say it before, perhaps it was on one of his drawings or something.
I just checked the blog and you're right, she was. Sorry about that. I always knew her as Wolf-chan.

In my defence though, he rarely uses that name for some reason. 115 results Wolf-chan vs 10 results Nona. Maybe it's because he's been using that name for so long it just stuck.

Last edited:

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to ask a newb question, how do you proceed after you defeat the orc at the starting area? There is a locked door that can't go through.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry to ask a newb question, how do you proceed after you defeat the orc at the starting area? There is a locked door that can't go through.
"Interact" with girl stuck in the wall :)

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nobody's asking for a save. its only the first room

room2

Attachments

Last edited:

bakaboi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with the room with the device and the orc? I got out of the clothes and walked up to the orc, but I can't get any interaction to occur.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update. I will include a few quotes to 'spice up' things a bit and because I have nothing else to do. Well I mean I do, but... procrastination is a bitch, you know?

If the orc grabs, don't wait for the arrow. There is no penalty for getting it wrong, so quickly press every direction.
Well, Eluku has fixed that now. If you get grabbed by an enemy who gives you a chance to escape... wait for the arrow. Getting the direction wrong will now instantly get you raped. So you can no longer just randomly mash the buttons.
Now, if only Eluku would give us the option to subject our wolf girl into the slot next to the MILKcat. That would be the MOST WELCOMING FEATURE EVER!!! (And could be seen as an easy method to raise wolf girl's erotic metre)
Milkwolf will be the bad-end if wolfchan lost all her HP when carry out the sprem transporting.
The device is still WIP, but he finally added the game over! You pass out and a bypassing orc takes the opportunity to install you next to the MilkCAT as the MilkWolf. I'm sure that raises the erotic meter quite a bit, but uh... I don't think it will be of further use to us anymore...
The container below the device is fillable now, but it still doesn't do anything.
Also, he removed the meter above MilkCAT for some reason... Maybe it wasn't 'realistic' enough #sarcasm.

Remember the BoggeyOrc? The guy with a sack on his head... who puts you on a iron wooden horse... and rapes you with a giant ass plug?
Yeah, Eluku decreased the time he's out when you defeat him. So that's fun.

And finally, he added a scene to the bed in the second save room. Noticed those red eyes behind bars? Well the owner of those eyes will sexually molest Nona's snatch if you go to sleep naked and wake up. That is, you have to take off your clothes and save the game. Once you have reset the game, the scene will automatically start.
Can anyone help me with the room with the device and the orc? I got out of the clothes and walked up to the orc, but I can't get any interaction to occur.
No clue. It's supposed to happen though. Make sure you have the latest update (currently 150621). Maybe you could post a screenshot if you still can't get it to work.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here I am wondering when we get to the gorey, dirty parts of the game

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here I am wondering when we get to the gorey, dirty parts of the game
I hope they're easily avoidable when they do get implemented. Gore is really the only thing I cannot stand in a h-game. XP

Though considering how difficult the game is so far, I imagine it's not gunna be easy to avoid those parts.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hope they're easily avoidable when they do get implemented. Gore is really the only thing I cannot stand in a h-game. XP

Though considering how difficult the game is so far, I imagine it's not gunna be easy to avoid those parts.
I redownloaded the game and got past it fairly easy this time around. You just have to know where to stand and then only time is your enemy.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone can translate properly whats in the 15/06/21 update? Google translate make no sense, but what i understood now the semen "inflation" part has a visual effect or something?

roguester

Reputation score

For some reason I can't save the game nor can I use the previously posted saved game... anyone have any idea why?
I'm runnign windows 7 and I'm not running the game as administrator.

roguester

Reputation score

Well... tried as administrator aswell... nothing.
Doesn't read the saves, and I also have no idea where the save files are, and even after I save the game (Go in the bed and then press space again to get up, and it says game saved), and go to the title screen through the menu option, it doesn't allow me to choose "continue".