What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Well... tried as administrator aswell... nothing.
Doesn't read the saves, and I also have no idea where the save files are, and even after I save the game (Go in the bed and then press space again to get up, and it says game saved), and go to the title screen through the menu option, it doesn't allow me to choose "continue".
When you save your game (you get up after going to bed), it should display the save path at the bottom of the screen. Maybe verify that the save path and the save file (Game.ini) exist?
Should be located at .../*wherever WolfsDungeon.exe is*/data/Game.ini

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone can translate properly whats in the 15/06/21 update? Google translate make no sense, but what i understood now the semen "inflation" part has a visual effect or something?
Right here. You just need to click that pretty little button.

For some reason I can't save the game nor can I use the previously posted saved game... anyone have any idea why?
I'm runnign windows 7 and I'm not running the game as administrator.
Check your game path. Eluku's games have some issues with special characters or spaces or whatever, so try to keep it short and English-only.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im having a little issue with the inventory. Anytime i try to open it, nothing happens, but the game freezes. I can hear the cursor move as i use the directional buttons WSAD, yet i see nothing but the game paused. Do someone know how to fix this?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im having a little issue with the inventory. Anytime i try to open it, nothing happens, but the game freezes. I can hear the cursor move as i use the directional buttons WSAD, yet i see nothing but the game paused. Do someone know how to fix this?
Press the button again to unpause. The menu doesn't exist yet.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the game only goes up to the semen collecting room?

Last edited:

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press the button again to unpause. The menu doesn't exist yet.
That's a relief. I thought it was some kind of bug. But, yeah, i noticed i could unpause by hiting the same button.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got ourselves an update

You can now crawl while , though if you go to the crawlspace, the orc only goes as far as to realize you're nude and then plays the "Lick you with your clothes on" animation.

Also, by filling the jug, the light next to it will glow green and you hear the gates in the previous room open to reveal a path you may enter.

Blood on the floor, a skeleton and some painful looking pikes await you therein. This is gonna be exciting.

**EDIT** Worry not, I am here to confirm that these gates will remain open if you save your game. Its probably recommended you save your game back at the first save spot to more quickly get back to the gates next update

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blood on the floor, a skeleton and some painful looking pikes await you therein. This is gonna be exciting.

**EDIT** Worry not, I am here to confirm that these gates will remain open if you save your game. Its probably recommended you save your game back at the first save spot to more quickly get back to the gates next update
Not really my thing, but hopefully it will be tastefully done.

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also in the update
if you save while naked, the monster behind the cell will lick you as you load

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The shackles in the new room look a lot like those in the kung-fu orc's sketch, so I'm guessing he'll be the one waiting in that room.

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope this game gets finished soon, looks really good.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update released

Crawlspace orc now has a nude licking and an Endgame animation.

Encountered a bug where clothing turns into food when removed.

Nothing new in the impalement room yet.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Update released

LEL! Hand me that bra! I'm famished!

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Update released

This bug was in the previous version too, I had it happen a few times...
The first save room has guide text on how to rest/save (I did not check the second one)
Also that ending looks quite painful

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any easy way to fill the jug with cum and not losing to either the ork that fills nona or the cum extractor? how do i regain health?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any easy way to fill the jug with cum and not losing to either the ork that fills nona or the cum extractor? how do i regain health?
There's a bed you can regain health in through the door in that room. I think you press down to go in it. There's also an infinite food source in there too, which you need to regain health.

And just putting my opinion here, the cum filling part takes a really long time. Especially if you were trying to see the scenes for the prison orc and the cum extractor. Or if you lose on accident.