What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Saving and quickly leaving the bed doesn't cost you hunger.
If you need food, just farm for apples... there is no other way around it.
Well there is now.

New update is out. It adds the 'MilkCAT' to the saving room, who has an... interesting purpose.

She's one of those unfortunate cats you find everywhere and she's... Stuck... In a wall... While blindfolded... And being force-fed... Meanwhile being penetrated by a rather uncomfortable spinning dildo with stuff oozing out... And she seems to be missing her legs too. False alarm, she still has her legs alright. And being the evil wolf girl you are, you suck her titties to quench your thirst and satisfy your own selfish needs.

Fun times.

The PrisonOrc has an ending and you can also escape him now.

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant crawl while naked, how do I get the ending from the Grey haired orc below me? My health doesnt go down either
True, you can't, true. I'm guessing Eluku's going to add those things in at a later moment.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant find anything new but the room after the PrisonOrc ... cant get an ending by the prison orc (rape without damage) ... cant touch the milkcat ... cant touch the dildo ... cant advance further ...

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant find anything new but the room after the PrisonOrc ... cant get an ending by the prison orc (rape without damage) ... cant touch the milkcat ... cant touch the dildo ... cant advance further ...
There's a room after the PrisonOrc? How did you get there? What's the room like? Is there a straw bed in it perhaps? Anyway, you should be able to get an ending. If you're not getting damage after a while, you just don't have the right version. The newest version is 'WolfsDungeon150607'.

Are you sure it's the MilkCAT I described? You know, the one with her arms stuck in the wall and everything?

The dildo can't be interacted with as of the moment. As far as I know the prison room is the farthest you can get.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This latest update is HAWT!!!
Now, if only Eluku would give us the option to subject our wolf girl into the slot next to the MILKcat. That would be the MOST WELCOMING FEATURE EVER!!! (And could be seen as an easy method to raise wolf girl's erotic metre)

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it will rather be included as a game over, since you know...

The MilkCAT is sort of missing her legs if I'm right. I'm not though. I don't see them and the hole behind her is too small. And even if I'm not right, she's still going to be rather stuck.
But if I am right, that would be quite the gory sexy game over.

Anyway, I forgot to include this in an earlier post (it's hardly anything big) but the PrisonOrc has a new interesting mechanic. The damage it deals depends on a few of Wolf-chan's meters. Namely, the hunger one (a lot) and the erotic one (less, but still quite a bit). If your hunger is depleted, your health is going to plummet like crazy. And even if that's not the case, you still gotta watch your erotic meter. If that one's low, you're gonna take more damage than you would otherwise. I guess it must hurt to take a penis that large if you're not aroused.

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a room after the PrisonOrc? How did you get there? What's the room like? Is there a straw bed in it perhaps? Anyway, you should be able to get an ending. If you're not getting damage after a while, you just don't have the right version. The newest version is 'WolfsDungeon150607'.

Are you sure it's the MilkCAT I described? You know, the one with her arms stuck in the wall and everything?

The dildo can't be interacted with as of the moment. As far as I know the prison room is the farthest you can get.
Ok im a bit confused ... the first save room (and only save room) there is nothing but the bed ...

then I thought you meant the Orc on the hallway (if you crouch through the way over the hallway) and he doesnt do damage ...

and then after that the last room in which the cat girl gets raped and there is milk on the floor and her upperbody goes throigh the cell ...

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think that the milkcat is amputated. Just looks stuck in the wall, like the cat in the first room.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok im a bit confused ... the first save room (and only save room) there is nothing but the bed ...

then I thought you meant the Orc on the hallway (if you crouch through the way over the hallway) and he doesnt do damage ...

and then after that the last room in which the cat girl gets raped and there is milk on the floor and her upperbody goes throigh the cell ...
Ah, I see. That's not the MilkCAT. That's just a random cat Wolf-chan is ignoring like the evil canine she is. You see that doorway/hole just before the dildo? Press down to enter it. The second save room is right there. Including MilkCAT.

The orc you're talking about doesn't have an ending yet so it just stops dealing damage after a while. Besides, it'd be impossible to get to the other side if it did. The orc behind bars (PrisonOrc) does however.

I don't think that the milkcat is amputated. Just looks stuck in the wall, like the cat in the first room.
I don't know. It's just that I don't see anything for her feet to be stuck in except for the big hole. And that hole just seems a bit too tiny to accommodate her legs.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm inclined to believe that the MilkCAT is just buried in the wall just past her hips. This game has plenty of overly large insertion stuff already, so that dildo practically reaching her ribcage is no surprise.

Also in the Prison Orc ending, just how the hell did he get Wolf-chan through the bars?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update 15/06/07. Anyone can translate properly what is new? Google translate doesnt make any sense.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont get it ... thanks for helping me with the second save room BUT ... I think you mean the prison orc to the right side of the trapped cat ... but it doesnt interact with me .... o_O

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I dont get it ... thanks for helping me with the second save room BUT ... I think you mean the prison orc to the right side of the trapped cat ... but it doesnt interact with me .... o_O
Get naked.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And how do I do that if I cant crouch through the vent and there is no enemy around?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well there is now.

New update is out. It adds the 'MilkCAT' to the saving room, who has an... interesting purpose.

She's one of those unfortunate cats you find everywhere and she's... Stuck... In a wall... While blindfolded... And being forcefed... Meanwhile being penetrated by a rather uncomfortable spinning dildo with stuff oozing out... And she seems to missing her legs too. And being the evil wolf girl you are, you suck her titties to quench your thirst and satisfy your own selfish needs.

Fun times.

The PrisonOrc has an ending and you can also escape him now.
Mistaken, you are. -Yoda