What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Thanks, but unfortunately it doesn't fix my problem :(.

I deleted the game and everything, unzip it again and used your folder and it still loads the save game I mentioned.

I went to regedit and searched for "wolf's dungeon" and found one entry and deleted it but it still loads me that save.
You're not downloading the old wolf dungeon are you? There 2 versions the beta which is top of eluku's blog and the bottom of it with the date of this year is the current one.
Here's the link to his blog.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're not downloading the old wolf dungeon are you? There 2 versions the beta which is top of eluku's blog and the bottom of it with the date of this year is the current one.
Here's the link to his blog.
I have the one with 160515 at the end of the name.

Zepheral

Reputation score

160522 is the current one. But your case could be a bug within your computer or did you set it as a desktop program instead of putting in a folder?

Last edited:

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

160522 is the current one. But your case could be a bug within your computer or did you set it as a desktop program instead of putting in a folder?

I just extracted the zip file to a folder with the same name, inside there was only the executable.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just extracted the zip file to a folder with the same name, inside there was only the executable.
make a Data folder inside your game folder.

denfos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I know this may have been answered at some point, but its 81 pages of thread. I got past the first three rooms, and now it seems theres a dead end and nothing left i can interact with, I've got version 160522, any help?
Edit: Apparently I was not meant to get there with clothing on. I've got it figured out.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

I feel bad for nona-chan, she's gonna get "gulp" on the futa ritual. ;3

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Latest update is out: test/torture area is complete and can only be accessed by being beat by the guardian futa, ritual seems to be also complete not quite sure (something about 20%?), futa nona can't be played yet, and some text updates.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

futa nona can't be played yet, and some text updates.
Huh? Futa Nona is actually going to be a thing? I saw a lot of people talking and suggesting it in this thread, but I didn't think the creator was actually going with this.

Personally, I don't like futa. But I won't judge people who like this sort of thing and it won't change my interest on the game.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh? Futa Nona is actually going to be a thing? I saw a lot of people talking and suggesting it in this thread, but I didn't think the creator was actually going with this.

Personally, I don't like futa. But I won't judge people who like this sort of thing and it won't change my interest on the game.
I like futa but only when you're fighting off futa enemies or like dragon bride you're a futa going after girls. But being forced into a futa and basically running away from enemies isn't really my cup of tea.

I will still welcome this and can't wait to see what happens next.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Well... she turns into one after the ritual is complete, my assumption is that this will be a thing, at least until you get rid of the parasite.

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error with the ritual scene where the Dur Rank will get stuck at B and it won't change no matter what I do. Does anyone else have a problem similar to this with a fix?

Edit: Never mind I leveled up a few times and it seems to be based on defense rating.

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'l never get to the ritual scene when I get killed by the rock things... Is there a save after that point that I could use?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If someone has not uploaded a save by the time I get home I shall do so for you. I have not used a cheat engine or anything on it either. ^^

Zepheral

Reputation score

Again i'm mostly a str build

or use the zip file

Attachments

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm hype for a new save location after the ritual
so we dont have to play the minigame again to see whats new

Edit:Update released

Last edited:
Reputation score

Not much in this update either. Just a continuation of the ritual scene. Unless I missed something, this update was rather lackluster.