What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Not much in this update either. Just a continuation of the ritual scene. Unless I missed something, this update was rather lackluster.
No your not wrong, most likely will be finish next week. This is the only game of it's kind which I'm glad for.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whenever Fairy Fighting or Wolf's Dungeon has a cutscene, game over or not, updates for weeks where related to said cutscene. Its best to lay off of checking for updates for a bout a month.

Reputation score

Whenever Fairy Fighting or Wolf's Dungeon has a cutscene, game over or not, updates for weeks where related to said cutscene. Its best to lay off of checking for updates for a bout a month.
That's a very valid point. However, if you like a cutscene in its initial form, but Eluku doesn't, he'll change/add something that has a chance to be disliked by you. That's part of the reason why I collect every version of the game. A good example is the old transparent tube on the title screen.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

That's a very valid point. However, if you like a cutscene in in it's initial form, but Eluku doesn't, he'll change/add something that has a chance to be disliked by you. That's part of the reason why I collect every version of the game. A good example is the old transparent tube on the title screen.
True that, I like some of the old enemies like the jellyfish that suck on every part of wolf chan, but he scraped that idea on the new version.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Newest update only added a health bar during the ritual orgy, when Nona loses all HP the next scene trigger becomes available.

Next week MIGHT have new content for the prison breakout.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Newest update only added a health bar during the ritual orgy, when Nona loses all HP the next scene trigger becomes available.

Next week MIGHT have new content for the prison breakout.
That, and during the ritual orgy, Nona is also forced to give a blowjob to the third futa kemonomimi.

Astromormy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me in detail how to get past the ritual. I can get the bar to 100% no problem, but after that nothing happens? Is this normal or am I missing something?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone tell me in detail how to get past the ritual. I can get the bar to 100% no problem, but after that nothing happens? Is this normal or am I missing something?
There's supposed to be a button for the ritual that replaces the progress bar (I think it's there, if not it's underneath), and you reach it by hitting right arrow until the selector goes past the final option.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been a while since i played this. Is it still hard as hell to go trough the game?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I already tried reading it back at his side :(

But I can´t Japan (or was it Korean?)

And if I translate the Page there comes just a random Word Spaghetti (if you understand) :(

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Turns out the update was released yesterday.
New area added after ritual: Prison - there is not much yet to it besides the area itself and free roam.
Nona wakes up in prison in futa mode (looking more like a horse than a wolf), naked and cuffed.
The save point doesn't work yet, you can only "wake up"

*EDIT*
Also updated my save, again - non hacked/edited/cheat engine. location after the trial area, before village entrance, added extra pair of clothes into inventory for future use (if inventory doesn't get wiped in prison)...

Attachments

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Turns out the update was released yesterday.
New area added after ritual: Prison - there is not much yet to it besides the area itself and free roam.
Nona wakes up in prison in futa mode (looking more like a horse than a wolf), naked and cuffed.
The save point doesn't work yet, you can only "wake up"

*EDIT*
Also updated my save, again - non hacked/edited/cheat engine. location after the trial area, before village entrance, added extra pair of clothes into inventory for future use (if inventory doesn't get wiped in prison)...
Hm so im guessing she gonna escape and heal her self. Was hoping for her to fight off a bunch of futa and going through bosses. Im pretty sure it gonna be the same but futa on futa isn't really my thing but still excited.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Worry not, you don't have to go through the minigame again to see this.

You're welcome.
Next update will have a save spot.
(also, yay I'm a sex demon now)

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Worry not, you don't have to go through the minigame again to see this.

You're welcome.
Next update will have a save spot.
(also, yay I'm a sex demon now)
Well you saved me the bother. Thanks a bunch.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There'll be bonus points if she has to fight like that.

Even more bonus points if there's a bit where she follows what her new appendage wants and finally becomes the pitcher in some sexytimes.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There'll be bonus points if she has to fight like that.

Even more bonus points if there's a bit where she follows what her new appendage wants and finally becomes the pitcher in some sexytimes.
More if she smiles while being dominant.
Even more if she can revisit the start of the game while being futa.
Maximum bonus points if its made possible to complete the game as a futa.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Looks like there won't be an update this week - stability issues... but it seems like there are a lot of goodies planned for the future.
frog girl, mermaid

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like there won't be an update this week - stability issues... but it seems like there are a lot of goodies planned for the future.
frog girl, mermaid
But which type of
mermaid
will it be?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

But which type of
mermaid
will it be?
If you mean what TYPE of that girl then nothing else is mentioned about that, only that both will have similar traits.
something in the sort of Nona impregnating them > egg moves from girl into Nona.

Last edited: