What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I imagine it's because feeding off your own body fluids doesn't really work.

You obviously haven't read Toriko. Autophagey releases the true potential of your hunger!

So there's actually a new update out this time. Since I skipped the last one (I think it added a save point), I'm not sure if the catgirl prisoner in the screen to the left was actually there before or not. There's an animation if she grabs Nona, but it's nothing spectacular. When the animation gets its next step, I think it's going to be an instant KO.

A bit off topic, but Nona has crap for luck. Who the hell escapes from a dungeon, just to end up imprisoned? Other than her, of course.

A bit off topic, but Nona has crap for luck. Who the hell escapes from a dungeon, just to end up imprisoned? Other than her, of course.

Too linear. Needs more options to prevent getting recaptured in the first place.

I haven't played this game in awhile. Last time I played it there were some cutscenes after losing to some unbeatable futa enemy. I don't like cutscenes. I like gameplay and incorporating the H-scenes within the gameplay.

I read somewhere up above that Nona gets turned into a futa. "Reverse" rape potential?

Looks like the new update removes everything from the inventory, don't know if this is intended or a bug.

I imagine it's because feeding off your own body fluids doesn't really work.

Cows actually do something of the like. It does actually work because first run digestion isn't 100% efficient. For humans it's not recommended because second time carries over a significantly higher concentration of impurities for very little benefit.

I'd also love to see perma-futa, but I can see how that would be too much additional work. Also, Eluku doesn't seem to like sticking with any one niche for too long.

Okay, I get it. It's the worst.

Eh, welcome to the internet. Personally I play Eluku's games for some some extreme imagery; I would say that tube would be a pretty good addition.

Different strokes for different folks.

2hol89z.png

Nani desu-ka?
(Took me a few tries to screenshot this xP)

Also, saved in the futa cage, quit, loaded my game and now I'm back at the save point before the ritual. wtf

Last edited:

2hol89z.png

Nani desu-ka?
(Took me a few tries to screenshot this xP)

Also, saved in the futa cage, quit, loaded my game and now I'm back at the save point before the ritual. wtf

And here I was thinking that I forgot to save. Glad to know someone else had that issue. I'm not too worried about it since I can just use Cheat Engine to fast forward the whole thing.

For some reason I can't access his blog

Just visited it, seems to be up and running. No updates this Sunday either given Eluku is busy with real world stuff. Just gotta relax and check back once or twice a month this time of year.

Recently his updates have been happening on Mondays-Tuesdays.

Well this is awkward, there is no mega upload anymore. I haven't been to the site in a while since it doesn't get updated very often and now there is no usual mega download link like before. I get taken to a jap site that i can't navigate.

Ok edit i was able to read a little of the japanese wording that said enter password more or less and i got the file. Not as easy as mega but i got it i guess.

Last edited:

Well this is awkward, there is no mega upload anymore. I haven't been to the site in a while since it doesn't get updated very often and now there is no usual mega download link like before. I get taken to a jap site that i can't navigate.

Ok edit i was able to read a little of the japanese wording that said enter password more or less and i got the file. Not as easy as mega but i got it i guess.

It's really easy, just scroll down a little and hit the giant hitbox button, enter "eluku" on the next page where there is a textbox and then click download.

Anyway... new update includes some sexy time with the new enemy in prison.
Seems like Eluku is planning on making changes to the prison itself at some point. next update is supposed to have a GO with the new enemy.
Also next update will be released on Tuesday.

P.S.
The save point has been fixed and will load the game at the prison AFTER the ritual.

Attachments

• data.zip
    758 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:

Well i noticed right where the futa village entrance used to be there is a whole new area with new enemies. Plants, and spider things in the ground. Quite cool so far.

uh.... is there anyway to get rid of the girl with a huge dick, she has no health bar..

Might have to wait a few weeks for that. First will be the game over scene then maybe she will get a health bar. Should be fun to see how this all plays out.

google translate of his latest blog post:

This update is I'm sorry to have become irregularly. Anyway, I tried to add rape skills to cover chemo daughter who is in prison area of the village. Kemomusume chan with a huge and brutal penis that is about girth of wolf-chan. We must accept everything in the ass hole of a small wolf-chan. (TestVer so physical fitness is not set. Physical strength of the wolf-chan also suggests that you do not reduce.) After that, the screen when there is a shock tried to oscillate. It is sober, but this kind of production was also I think that it is important. It is slightly changed the structure of the prison area, the future number of people, if provided with the chemo daughter to come hit in the prison is scheduled to proceed to the jungle back to add a gimmick to escape. Additional scheduled chemo daughter chemo daughter to suck the womb by inserting a long tongue to cover the penis of-wolf-chan.  Allowing the tongue of intrusion to the back, way END would have sucked the body fluids of straw lid penis chemo daughter you want to hide the things-important, caught the wolf-chan  bring to the hiding place trailing.  When the result attached to the cache go locked up the important things in the womb of the wolf-chan by force.  Last sewn END. • In the torture in the prison, the Spirit of chemo daughter had died,  possession to Bettari marked with ominous doll of blood.  Calm place tries to Mogurikomo into the uterus of a wolf-chan and I think the womb.  And it would have been submerge all the way remains swollen belly is large END. · ↑ of a the chemo daughter torture, bound to a torture table caught the violent wolf chan Rebagacha.  Enjoy the pain of prey spread the meat hole of a variety of locations in the opener. · Important huge chemo daughter who is close to the item for the prison escape,  caught the wolf-chan treat it like a toy. # The following update might be next Tuesday. --- It is less. >> About jungle-village entrance area there of difficulty because there is no kiri is not willing to adjust any more. >> About save return to being able to Save properly in their environment, so there is no such a report to the other, it does not you there is a problem in there of the environment? >> About stress of playing because it is not even in the game was for the purpose of separate stress I think that it may not be the impossible, but ... >> About Torture area if DEF is about 30 to 40, and attention to physical fitness after put in I think that I can clear if we doing the training. And physical fitness will recover and squid to the wolf-chan once licked the training menu. - Open the box and raise the DEF of wolf-chan, it may advance in rank. - The menu to expand the hole in the pee of wolf-chan one by one  and keep on top of carefully because the decrease of physical strength is reduced,  will mark moving on to the next training menu. >> About gallery mode in FairyFighitng, the character Lee mode in the specifications of the tool I was not able to because there was no freedom, such as providing, I think to try to provide the near future gallery of items because this time can do anything. (First kana from the beginning of OrcRaper.)

Back