What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

thought it was reasonably easy with spamming strong kick (@lvl5)

How do you use CE for this game? The same way for RPGmaker games or ?

Nope. Simple 4 byte searches. Just type in the value you're looking for and you're good to go.

Also, there is a table that was posted a while back. It still works just fine with the game. I'd recommend it if you do not want to have to search for values every single time you open the game.

Averuncus is the creator of the table and I think that the post number is 1057.

Last edited:

New update is out.

Seems like it adds an enemy to the gallery and adds an auto scene change after 15 seconds or so.

How I am suppose to escape after getting gang-banged by those cat chicks?
The contraption with a dildo on it doesn't seem to trigger, with either empty of full "Collect". Those other two rascals don't do anything besides drain Nona.

I'd post an image, but not enough post count to do that.

How I am suppose to escape after getting gang-banged by those cat chicks?
The contraption with a dildo on it doesn't seem to trigger, with either empty of full "Collect". Those other two rascals don't do anything besides drain Nona.

I'd post an image, but not enough post count to do that.

You don't escape. You're as far as the game has progressed for the time being.

Ah ok, that makes sense. Was wondering if that was the case.

Also, I may be wrong, but I am thinking that he is alternating weeks for what he adds into the game. It seems like he is doing progression work one week and then something for the gallery the next. At least that is what it seems like.

Damn, like a year later and I still can't see the inventory screen. Somebody said I should download some program named RyonaniXP to get it to work, but meh. Seems like there should be a much easier way to fix it.

Damn, like a year later and I still can't see the inventory screen. Somebody said I should download some program named RyonaniXP to get it to work, but meh. Seems like there should be a much easier way to fix it.

I have never even heard of an issue like that. Does everything else work?

I have never even heard of an issue like that. Does everything else work?

Yep. I posted about it a year or so ago, some other people had problems but it seems nobody ever found a good solution, other than downloading some large program to run it. If you search for "inventory" in the thread, you'll find like half a dozen people talking about it. When you hit tab the game just pauses and takes you into the inventory menu but it's invisible. You can arrow through it and use items and such, but it's easy to get stuck in there or accidentally exit the game if you don't know how many arrow keys take you out of the menu lol. It makes playing the game difficult, especially now that there seems to be more items than before. Was hoping there'd be a fix by now, damn.

I'd screenshot it but that would be completely pointless, lol.

Last edited:

Yep. I posted about it a year or so ago, some other people had problems but it seems nobody ever found a good solution, other than downloading some large program to run it. If you search for "inventory" in the thread, you'll find like half a dozen people talking about it. When you hit tab the game just pauses and takes you into the inventory menu but it's invisible. You can arrow through it and use items and such, but it's easy to get stuck in there or accidentally exit the game if you don't know how many arrow keys take you out of the menu lol. It makes playing the game difficult, especially now that there seems to be more items than before. Was hoping there'd be a fix by now, damn.

Holy crap. That sounds very inconvenient. I can't even go about helping figure it out since I don't have the issue to know how to work on it. Damn, Man. I'm sorry to hear this.

WELP.... if it has been over a year I would suggest you reinstall Windows. Not purposely for the game, but to refresh the computer which is always a welcome thing.

A new update is now out. I don't understand the update info since Google Translate horribly translate things.

However, in the game, I noticed that the horse-thing now works and it opens the locked gate. That and if you get on the horse-thing, the cat ignores you and goes away.

According to the notes below, it seems like that horse contraption will work similar to the previous door unlock system in the dungeon with the orcs. Also, if I read this correctly, it seems like the cat will also grapple you while on the horse in later versions. Yay.

New update
So many ways to game over. They all involve your hunger bar being full and your Fullness meter being full.
If you get grappled by the CockCat while on the horse its an instant game-over (well.. until both bars get full, but you can't do anything till then).

I've managed to get the gate open with the horse (in the previous update, making things tons easier), but you can't go through it yet.

Last edited:

LOVE that new addition!

Gotta say, the game seems to be much easier now, I have started a fresh game (no Cheat Engine - don't even know how to use it) and made it all the way to Futa Village with level 3 only adding STR, but this is where it gets impossible because you need tons of DEF for the torture part.

Biggest change noticed was that annoying seed thing in the forest, there is a new animation of an actual seed falling that shows where the monster will spawn.

It's hard to believe that I've been following this game for about two years now. I wonder how much longer he's going to continue developing it and what will follow this.

I have this same problem, but I run the game on a Mac through Wine, so I assume it has to do with that. Makes the game unplayable after a while since you really need to access the inventory.

I have this same problem, but I run the game on a Mac through Wine, so I assume it has to do with that. Makes the game unplayable after a while since you really need to access the inventory.

I updated my cheat table:
-you're now able to teleport yourself or enemies
-I added a cheat to forcefully open the inventory (No idea if it will help you or others)

You need Cheat Engine in order to use the cheats.

Attachments

• Wolf's Dungeon.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 355
Back