Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

連休なので次回の更新は9/19(月)になります。
現在は新エリアのケモ娘のモーション絵を作成中です。
(ただ絵の作成が間に合いそうになかったら、もう暫くお待ちください)

google translate

Since the holiday of the next update is 9/19 (Monday) will be.
Currently it is creating a motion picture of chemo daughter of the new area.
(Tara only likely in time the creation of a painting did not, and the other for a while, please wait)

>next update is 9/19 (Monday)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Today's update added a new room after the "horse" gate.
There is nothing there but a Cat Girl?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update Released

Catgirl displays odd behavior when approached.
Running and jumping towards you and dashing away from you

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also knock her down if you hit her while she's jumping.

Reputation score

She probably won't have any kind of interesting techniques for another two weeks. Probably won't have a GO scene for at least another three. This is not including a sudden desire to update the gallery, btw.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Before the plant part on the long run jungle part with nothing, there is some waterfall on the background and when you press down and space it goes to some pond. Is there way to get up there, or is it just future place for something?

Reputation score

I don't know what that part will be used for. All I know is that part is used to dump any cum you have inside of you.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Havent followed elukus page for sometime now, but if its ment for that scene, then oh boy YES PLEASE =D

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Yeah. I forgot about that one. I thought the idea was scrapped. I do hope that he goes through with it. I really would like to see that in the game eventually.
It probably is scrapped, and partially reused in the Milk Cat room.

There is a HUGE amount of concept art that didn't get to see the light of day, some of it has/had so much more potential than the stuff he released.

Pity...

But here's to STILL hoping...

Reputation score

It probably is scrapped, and partially reused in the Milk Cat room.

There is a HUGE amount of concept art that didn't get to see the light of day, some of it has/had so much more potential than the stuff he released.

Pity...

But here's to STILL hoping...
Yeah. A lot of things that he does seem to get scrapped or get toned down quite a bit. A good example of that would be the little imp guy stage and the RaperBeast game over animation in FairyFighting. In this game, the title screen used to have a transparent tube, but he changed that too. It makes me wonder if he's changing things because he wants to or if it is the influence of the community. I also wonder what he's posting on Enty. I want to see, but I don't know if the payment is worth it.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I think he updates evrey Tuesday, but don't quote me on it, cause I'm not sure myself.

Reputation score

He usually updates on Sunday. There was a point where he updated on Tuesday like 2 or 3 times though. According to his post, there will be no update this week.

This kinda makes me sad. I remember when he was working on Fairy Fighting, he would like update 2-3 times a week. If he still worked at that pace, he would be so much further into this project.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah. A lot of things that he does seem to get scrapped or get toned down quite a bit. A good example of that would be the little imp guy stage and the RaperBeast game over animation in FairyFighting. In this game, the title screen used to have a transparent tube, but he changed that too. It makes me wonder if he's changing things because he wants to or if it is the influence of the community. I also wonder what he's posting on Enty. I want to see, but I don't know if the payment is worth it.
Thats normal in general. Developers always dream big and then scale down from there.

Incidentally, thats also why most developers don't talk to the public/fans. Fans latch onto those high-flying dreams and then bitch like hell whenever those dreams aren't reached.

Reputation score

Thats normal in general. Developers always dream big and then scale down from there.

Incidentally, thats also why most developers don't talk to the public/fans. Fans latch onto those high-flying dreams and then bitch like hell whenever those dreams aren't reached.
Yeah. I can see that being an issue. I just want him to make what he wants to make. After looking at some of his art and what was said before he made the game, I just assumed that it was going to be different from Fairy Fighting. I'm still enjoying the game and all that good stuff, but I would prefer it if he wasn't toning things down because of things people are saying. I would understand it if he was charging for the game, but he's not. It's free, so why not put whatever you want to put into it?

Now if it was his choice to tone it down, then just forget everything I said.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This just in, Japan has a lot of holidays.

Update didn't happen yesterday, but it will come up tonight hopefully.

See you then

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This just in, Japan has a lot of holidays.

Update didn't happen yesterday, but it will come up tonight hopefully.

See you then
The update is scheduled for Monday, 10/10/2016