Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Its already monday where I am.

Lol timezones :cool:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Whelp, the new release is out.
It is a one long instant KO by the Grey Cat.
She jumps Nona, urinates into her mouth, after Nona is done coughing everything out GC jumps her again and starts riding cowgirl style.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She's pretty hot wonder what the gameover animation will look like.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry for suddenly asking, but is there any save file that works with the newest game version (yet)? Preferably more than one save file so you can...how to say it...replace it depends on which animation you want to see? (I assume no gallery in alpha/beta/pre-release version).

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To me it just seems like she's cumming alot

Reputation score

New update is out. As far as I can tell, the level cap has increased by three levels and the catgirl has a game over animation now.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Hmmmm....... The new GO animation is glorious! Don't know why Eluku said he doesn't like it and might change it a little.
Also I can't see the point in raising the level cap as you can't beat any of the recent enemies he threw at Nona, unless it's meant for the next area, which also makes no sense... I would prefer getting there first and grind after.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New unedited save files with new level cap and 4 unused status balls:
Save 1: After Kung-Fu Orc
Save 2: After the trial area
Save 3: Futa Prison
*Remember to rename the folder to "data"
Also don't bother with trying to get extra balls in the mini-game, it's nearly impossible to guide the ball in, and if you do it gives 1 ball most of the time - you get a refund so no extra ball.

Attachments

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fail to see how this might be a bad end.
It's probably more another cutsex-scene that will then lead to further story progression.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Eluku doesn't like it because he accidentally made a good ending. :p

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eluku doesn't like it because he accidentally made a good ending. :p
Nona might disagree - it looked to me as if her eyes had the all-too-common glazed-over "dead" look to them in that last part. Who would've thought forcibly being transformed into a futa and becoming someone's pet/sex slave/breeding stock could break someone's mind?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Odd. I can't seem to open the client for the latest version of the program. Anyone else having that problem?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Odd. I can't seem to open the client for the latest version of the program. Anyone else having that problem?
Try going offline and disable your antivirus, some of the versions make certain antivirus programs cringe.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try going offline and disable your antivirus, some of the versions make certain antivirus programs cringe.
Yup, that let it run alright. Strange since my antivirus usually likes to shove in my face when it finds something suspicious.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I like this game, but I find it rather difficult, to be honest. Can someone tell me how to kill the imps at the second room. Because they just keep eating the shit out of her and undressing her.

Thanks

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I like this game, but I find it rather difficult, to be honest. Can someone tell me how to kill the imps at the second room. Because they just keep eating the shit out of her and undressing her.

Thanks
Easiest way is to just jump over them till the wooden horse torture. Don't gettoo close to the chained one though. The imps won't be able to get closer to u so you can just keep beating them from there

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You should level on the imps, just spam the punch attack, the stay stunned for sometime. Takes around 20 mins to get to lv 8 on them, then the kungfu orc is easy peazy