What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Easiest way is to just jump over them till the wooden horse torture. Don't gettoo close to the chained one though. The imps won't be able to get closer to u so you can just keep beating them from there

That did the trick, thank you.

You should level on the imps, just spam the punch attack, the stay stunned for sometime. Takes around 20 mins to get to lv 8 on them, then the kungfu orc is easy peazy

Thanks, I will grind them off a few minutes.

Update released

Greycat area now has a background.

Man. I know I shouldn't be complaining since this game is free and Eluku is doing it as a hobby, but some of these updates are very....lackluster. Like waiting a week for a background kinda sucks.

Man. I know I shouldn't be complaining since this game is free and Eluku is doing it as a hobby, but some of these updates are very....lackluster. Like waiting a week for a background kinda sucks.

Granted, unlike Fairy Fighting where each character only needed one background so the majority of effort can go into H-animation, this game needs a LOT of backgrounds as one eventually progresses from area to area.
Had the focus only been on characters, there would've been a flood of new weekly content.

Last edited:

Granted, unlike Fairy Fighting where each character only needed one background so the majority of effort can go into H-animation, this game needs a LOT of backgrounds as one eventually progresses from area to area.
Had the focus only been on characters, there would've been a flood of new weekly content.

Oh yes. I understand that quite well. I've been following him since the very beginning and I can see the difference. I appreciate his work quite a bit though, even if it is just a background being implemented.

thats nothing compared to waiting almost a year for any update at all

In the newest update, you can now defeat the Grey Cat. If you do, a cutscene appears where she gets smashed back into that container where another kemonomimi-girl is holding her arms out, grabs her, forces her to swallow balls connected to a chain, and then they come out of her anus and are pulled endlessly alongside a wheel.

Also, more background additions and room feature, like a gate, and a button that cannot be interacted with yet.

Can someone upload the game on mega or something so I can download? Since the last three updates I haven't been able to download the game for some reason...

It's really impressive. I wonder if those metal balls would be used to open the door...

In the newest update, you can now defeat the Grey Cat. If you do, a cutscene appears where she gets smashed back into that container where another kemonomimi-girl is holding her arms out, grabs her, forces her to swallow balls connected to a chain, and then they come out of her anus and are pulled endlessly alongside a wheel.

Also, more background additions and room feature, like a gate, and a button that cannot be interacted with yet.

Saw it myself and its great but feels incomplete. Like a few pictures were cutout or my expectations were just too high.

That said, now I wish eluku would go back and create a scene for the kung fu orc too. Maybe have him getting blue balled or something.

New update includes now the boogyorc in the gallery, the grey cat regenerates health now after being reduced to red, and to defeat her, you need to reduce her health and make her fall right around the coffin with the arms sticking out. Also, after her defeat, when you get close to the grey cat, you get a little pop-up screen showing a close-up of her butt where the balls come out.

New release: Bogey Orc added to the gallery, there is a view over window on the Grey Cat when Nona stands in "front" so you can still see the ball chain.
There is a "Happy Ending" now if you are defeated by the Grey Cat.

Hey, the gray cat is the last boss of the game??

why wont the door open to the cat girl? cum door open and escape before gameover right?

Anyone have a save file with gallery completed so far? I only have 3 (first enemy, small orc, and one with bag over his head) :(

Anyone have a save file with gallery completed so far? I only have 3 (first enemy, small orc, and one with bag over his head) :(

Currently That is all that is implemented in the Gallery.

Looking forward to the potential this game has. Seems like once we enter the woods again we will still have Futa Status on for a bit.

Back