What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Currently That is all that is implemented in the Gallery.

Looking forward to the potential this game has. Seems like once we enter the woods again we will still have Futa Status on for a bit.
Thank you, was hoping the gallery has that kung-fu orc at least :(

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's something I don't understand. Why is THAT cat the 'grey' one when she doesn't look grey at all? She's blue and pink. The one in the previous room sporting a massive dong is grey.

Dopamine_dread

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's something I don't understand. Why is THAT cat the 'grey' one when she doesn't look grey at all? She's blue and pink. The one in the previous room sporting a massive dong is grey.
I was wondering the same thing too... let's call her "dongless nekomimi" for now.

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the last grey cat girl? She just heals up every time.

edit: ok you gotta defeat her where the groping hands are

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is a "Happy Ending" now if you are defeated by the Grey Cat.
Wait, if that's the new ending, how does one get the other ending? The one where grey cat gets pregnant.

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok, so i defeated the grey cat. this game was hard as hell, costed me at least 5 hours to finish.
but after you defeat the cat, what happens next? there's another ending or the game is still incomplete?
the game dont allow me do anithing after it.

The gray girl with a massive penis is a wolf, the other is a cat, so, can we call them gray wolf and gray cat?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You don't, Eluku said in the earlier posts that he didn't like the ending and that he will change it sometime soon.
Hahahaha, fucker. Well I'm archiving it! I'll pass it out like candy sometime down the road!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't remember the original bad ending for the Not-Grey Cat. What was it?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I foresee an incoming "blue or white dress"-style debate.

Her fur looks blue to me, by the way.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I prefer the new one since I don't really like pregnancy, but I like both endings. I'll be archiving both. :D

I don't understand how all of you fail to see that her "cat parts" have grey fur...
Photoshop eyedropper tool says pale blue, case closed. ;)

To clarify, in digital illustration (or even illustration in general) artists tend to avoid pure colorless grey and replace them with pale hue, usually blue and purple, to give them a more colorful finish.

Depending on the surrounding colors and how your eyes perceive colors, it could be grey or blue. so yeah. If you all want to agree on the middle ground, you can say that it's greyish-blue.

Dopamine_dread

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can we just discuss on how all girls on Eluku games does not need to breathe at all? :/

Aside from their belly made from super elastic rubber material which won't break no matter how you stretch it to the moon

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we just discuss on how all girls on Eluku games does not need to breathe at all? :/

Aside from their belly made from super elastic rubber material which won't break no matter how you stretch it to the moon

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

AWAY WITH YOUR LOGIC!!!