What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I hope you can freeroam all the way back to the start of the game after being Futafied, complete with new rapes from the previous enemies.
can't imagine that having a decent plot reason lol

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I hope you can freeroam all the way back to the start of the game after being Futafied, complete with new rapes from the previous enemies.
If I were to guess, turning futa would be a game over. You'll end up as a villager of that futa village.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If I were to guess, turning futa would be a game over. You'll end up as a villager of that futa village.
after a minigame like that, I think turning into one is part of the story/game this time around

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after a minigame like that, I think turning into one is part of the story/game this time around
isn't it possible that you can beat the futa though? a story branch?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a completely random question but does the recurring slug thing in his blog and in fairy fighting have a name?

Reputation score

isn't it possible that you can beat the futa though? a story branch?
I think this futa transformation will be permanent. If not permanent, it will at least be there for a while. When they begin doing whatever it is that makes the other villagers think the same, Nona will probably somehow escape and have to fight her way out. The reason I think this is because you STILL can't damage the futa guard at the village entrance.

This is a completely random question but does the recurring slug thing in his blog and in fairy fighting have a name?
If it does have a name, it's completely lost on me.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is also a mention of "village escape" after ritual, and addition of ritual scene background when I used google translate, so it's entirely possible for the game to continue as futa (which I really hope so :D).

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Doesn't the futa state increase your stats but can be removed later in the game? Least that's what I assumed by reading his blog in google translate.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok i'm stupid, how do u do the ritual? What button am i supposed to press?

edit: figured it out lol.

Last edited:

l0stw0lf

Reputation score

ok i'm stupid, how do u do the ritual? What button am i supposed to press?

edit: figured it out lol.
At the menu, click on Test Scene and you have try to get the blue bar to max and then a ritual button will appear for you to click on!

nvm, saw that you edit the figured it out part lol oh well for those that don't know!

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where's the game picking the save file from?

At first it wasn't saving. Then I created a "data" folder and it saved the first time.

Now it doesn't save, nor can I use different save files. Even if I delete the Game.ini, it still let's me Continue on that particular save spot.

Zepheral

Reputation score

No, the game creates a data folder(save file) when you start the game for the first time. Also you save on the beds you see on dungeons. Also you have to make sure that it's the only data folder within the same folder as the wolf.exe file.
If you need a save I got one. (be warned i'm mostly a str build)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Old saves work perfectly fine, BTW.

JESUS CHRIST though, that fucking sequence... I don't really give a damn what fetishes are involved, that's personal taste, but god I don't want to watch the same animation 20 times in a row only to die b/c FUCK YOU IF YOU WANT TO FINISH THE SEQUENCE WITHOUT WATCHING ANOTHER ANIMATION 10 TIMES IN A ROW.

Seriously, there's a difference between difficulty and tedious bullshit.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Old saves work perfectly fine, BTW.

JESUS CHRIST though, that fucking sequence... I don't really give a damn what fetishes are involved, that's personal taste, but god I don't want to watch the same animation 20 times in a row only to die b/c FUCK YOU IF YOU WANT TO FINISH THE SEQUENCE WITHOUT WATCHING ANOTHER ANIMATION 10 TIMES IN A ROW.

Seriously, there's a difference between difficulty and tedious bullshit.
lol, you got killed by the bug anus licker too didn't you? They pop out right at the entrance sometimes. :(

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think he's referring to what happens with Tiki's hooch if you let her health drop during the village minigame.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played the demo and wow that ending of the demo was something. I did that mini game and did it right only to see that the wolf girl getting f*cked at the alter. I wonder how she going to escape that. XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just noticed that Nona-chan reads this thread and knows how much we enjoy seeing her go through various lewd situations. (Haven't checked the thread in forever. Was amusing surprise.)

Zepheral

Reputation score

This game reminds me of an erotic castlvania, hope it grows to a big game and I wish it a ton of success.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, the game creates a data folder(save file) when you start the game for the first time. Also you save on the beds you see on dungeons. Also you have to make sure that it's the only data folder within the same folder as the wolf.exe file.
If you need a save I got one. (be warned i'm mostly a str build)
Thanks, but unfortunately it doesn't fix my problem :(.

I deleted the game and everything, unzip it again and used your folder and it still loads the save game I mentioned.

I went to regedit and searched for "wolf's dungeon" and found one entry and deleted it but it still loads me that save.