What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Did Eluku change something with the mucus enemy? Seems to be impossible to get past it now. One glob destroys your clothing, then you can never get past it because it respawns before you can get back to your feet after fighting it off.
Honestly I recommend going past that part without your clothes on. There is a save point past the butterflies that you can use to put your clothes back on. Defeating butterflies also has a chance to drop clothes, but I wouldn't put them on in the butterfly zone, takes too long.

I'm not having a problem with seeing the mucus plant spawn, he changed the spawn so it leads before Nona, and one kick will take care of it before it can grapple you.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using this made the game window get stuck in minimise mode.
You need to delete Config.exe, or not carry it over in the first place. It's the poster's config file, and it's made for their screen.

Dontuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eluku has always been good at designing to annoy. The latest update involves a gauntlet of instant-kill rocks that grab you in less than a second, spaced only a few inches apart, and jump assumptions. One such rock is placed exactly where you need to jump over pits that lead to more instant death. This isn't funny. They're all spaced so that there is no safe zone and in a claustrophobic space to keep you from jumping away. Certainly there's something after it but I'm not wasting my time on a game of luck.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eluku has always been good at designing to annoy. The latest update involves a gauntlet of instant-kill rocks that grab you in less than a second, spaced only a few inches apart, and jump assumptions. One such rock is placed exactly where you need to jump over pits that lead to more instant death. This isn't funny. They're all spaced so that there is no safe zone and in a claustrophobic space to keep you from jumping away. Certainly there's something after it but I'm not wasting my time on a game of luck.
Well, totally agree with you there.
I've struggle through most of the trap only to find myself trapped by one of the fake rock near the end of that map... :(

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think the rocks spawn in different places each time you go onto that screen

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the rocks spawn in different places each time you go onto that screen
*tested
yes, that's true... but, sadly I still can't reach the next area... :(

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i got past the rocks and its just the futanari catgirl still. T.T
atleast they put a closer save to her.

Attachments

clawslayer

Reputation score

For those who want to try getting past the traps on your own, after jumping past the flowers and reaching the rocks part, try sprinting past the rocks. It worked for me.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you can also jump kick the rocks to kill them.

Reputation score

For those who want to try getting past the traps on your own, after jumping past the flowers and reaching the rocks part, try sprinting past the rocks. It worked for me.
While sprinting CAN work, it doesn't always work. There are times where you can sprint past one enemy, but the next one will grab you instead. With that being said, however, ANY rock enemy that you try to sprint past can instantly grab you at times.

Btw, is it possible to go back to the previous save point after clearing the obstacle course?

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw, is it possible to go back to the previous save point after clearing the obstacle course?
There's a ledge to climb the third cliff...
so, the answer is yes if you ask about the obstacle course area

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The rocks can be killed. The hit boxes are a bit wonky, especially if they're below you, but they can be killed. If they're straight in front of you with no incline, though, just use a walking side-kick to kill them easy. It's better to take it slow and attack any rock you see than get insta killed.

Also, remember that you can press E quickly to shoot a spirit wolf projectile.

Anyways, as far as the tentacle plants goes in the previous areas, I find it easiest to use lots of jump kicks to get through that screen after dashing up to the vine. Also, don't sit and pound at the vine plant. Instead, jump kick back and forth and it should help get you through that screen. Punch the vine if you can get a few hits in between cycles.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

TBH, to conserve the clothes, I usually just take them off and pick them back up and put them back on when I get past the damn plants and butterfly stages.

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wonder if it would be possible to make a swf file that functions as a save editor
just for Wolf's Dungeon. any thoughts

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

wow all this time i thought you were suppose to dodge the rocks, wasted 30 mins dying. :mad:

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder if it would be possible to make a swf file that functions as a save editor
just for Wolf's Dungeon. any thoughts
What would you edit? Editing the stats is very easy using CE, the only thing you can't really do is change the location of the save, but you can just grab a save file from this thread for that.

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What would you edit? Editing the stats is very easy using CE, the only thing you can't really do is change the location of the save, but you can just grab a save file from this thread for that.
steam hates ce

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Those rocks having random spawns is bullshit. They keep spawning in spots where I can't attack them. I've tried to go through the map about 9 times now and every single time has had a rock right next to a flower. pissin' me off.

Reputation score

Those rocks having random spawns is bullshit. They keep spawning in spots where I can't attack them. I've tried to go through the map about 9 times now and every single time has had a rock right next to a flower. pissin' me off.
I got one better than that. From the new save point, Two days ago, I decided to try and make my way back to the original area from the new save point. I went back one screen and instantly got grabbed by a rock that was placed by the entrance. THAT sucked.