What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

There's a new update out. All that I've seen so far is the game over animation when Nona gets to 0 HP while in the test thingy. All I can say about that animation is that whatever Tiki was made out of, Nona is severely lacking it.

There's a new update out. All that I've seen so far is the game over animation when Nona gets to 0 HP while in the test thingy. All I can say about that animation is that whatever Tiki was made out of, Nona is severely lacking it.

Gum? all fairies are made out of gum. Tiki and Trick Fairy prove it.

Gum? all fairies are made out of gum. Tiki and Trick Fairy prove it.

Fair enough, I suppose.

It's not the worst thing I've seen him make, but it did catch me by surprise. It makes me wonder if he's actually going to go all the way with this game or if he plans to keep it mild like with FairyFighting. Personally, I would want him to do what he wants to do and this last animation is a good sign of that.

Fair enough, I suppose.

It's not the worst thing I've seen him make, but it did catch me by surprise. It makes me wonder if he's actually going to go all the way with this game or if he plans to keep it mild like with FairyFighting. Personally, I would want him to do what he wants to do and this last animation is a good sign of that.

he actually said gore will undoubtedly be implemented in one of his post when I asked when will gore come two weeks ago.

he actually said gore will undoubtedly be implemented in one of his post when I asked when will gore come two weeks ago.

Ah, I see. Well, that's good then. I'm neutral to the whole thing, but I am happy that he's going to do what he wants to do this time around.

Gore haters BTFO. Dev can do whatever he wants.
dHYohBr.jpg

they kinda gave it away with that skeleton on the Futanari statue. :p

This is actually a bit tamer than what i expected or have seen before. At least Nona stayed pretty much intact after it all.

This is actually a bit tamer than what i expected or have seen before. At least Nona stayed pretty much intact after it all.

I'm not even one for gore and yet in a sense I was actually disappointed, 'cause it was so built up with the skeleton on the statue.

I'm not even one for gore and yet in a sense I was actually disappointed, 'cause it was so built up with the skeleton on the statue.

Well, it is actually quite the same if you really think about it. If Nona is just left there, I'm sure she would eventually die and become a skeleton as well. I have no idea how long it takes, but I believe that her predecessor went through the same process.

I will admit that I do find this interesting. Looking forward to the next update now.

Just saw the ending and.... ouch..............................................

New Update

Bed and Post added, neither do anything yet.
Other stuff..

Happy Easter everyone!

Personally I like this game since most of the stuff in it are somewhat turn-ons(sadly there are no sweet breast expansion scenes that I know of) for me, but I just can NOT play this thing. -_-"

Seriously, how were you guys able to beat that freaking tree to begin with? I kept getting swarmed by those freaking floating suckers and killed WAY before I could even get to the half of the tree's health...

Any tips or an actual freaking guide to this combat system would be REALLY appreciated. :p

Personally I like this game since most of the stuff in it are somewhat turn-ons(sadly there are no sweet breast expansion scenes that I know of) for me, but I just can NOT play this thing. -_-"

Seriously, how were you guys able to beat that freaking tree to begin with? I kept getting swarmed by those freaking floating suckers and killed WAY before I could even get to the half of the tree's health...

Any tips or an actual freaking guide to this combat system would be REALLY appreciated. :p

Think you're playing the wrong version.

Check the dates on the end of every post in eluku's blog. Your playing the game's first version from 2037. Get the one from today (27/03/2016).

About the update from last week, i'm kinda disapointed too. I was expecting a bit more of pain and suffering, maybe an death in the animation, not weaks after it. But, at the same time, i'm happy! Here's the first guro animation. I was afraid that Eluku would simply give up on guro again. I look foward for more. *^*

Just asking, is there any save file for this version, or does the save from previous version works here?

Depends on the version your talking about. If the one your playing is the very first, with the three thing, then no. But you can find saves from the second version (and all the updates untill now) some pages back.

Just asking, is there any save file for this version, or does the save from previous version works here?

Use my save from page 69 I think, so long as you have the latest version and not the pre-vamped version.

Not Wolf's Dungeon specific, but eluku made an account on enty.jp to showcase his games.

Back