What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Anyone else having the same problem I am? I can't seem to undress her? I know I am suppose to hit control + E, but it does nothing. Any thing I am missing?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hold the buttons down for about 3 seconds to undress.

clawslayer

Reputation score

Im only getting 2 options when trying the test scene. The other 2 are darkened and cannot be selected. The expanded level is also stuck at 2 bars. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im only getting 2 options when trying the test scene. The other 2 are darkened and cannot be selected. The expanded level is also stuck at 2 bars. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
Keep using the mushroom until you hear a ding noise at some point after reaching max expansion(Currently level 2). Once you hear the noise walk back to the right and you will see a box. Interact with it to unlock the eels. Again keep going with the mushroom until you hear the noise again. Then interact with the box for the iron balls. Do note I used the eels a few times in between as well. The wreck your hp the first few times so be sure to be at full HP

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This week's update mostly consists of improvements/changes in things that were already in the game, like controls. No new content AFAIK.
In addition to being able to jump backwards while guarding, you can now jump forwards and change the direction in which you guard as well. Nona's "Wolf's cry" (the blue wolf attack thingy) now moves across the screen, the big one a little bit and the little one a lot. When charging up a big attack, Nona will flash red when it's ready. The Kung fu orc boss fight has a BGM now. And he tweaked a few other things as well.

On a somewhat related note. It looks like Eluku will be putting up concept art/sketches/animations on Enty (which appears to be the Japanese version of Patreon) for people who pledge a monthly amount to him. 100 yen for still images and 500 yen for still images + animations. I think game updates are still going to be free, but that his old business scheme based on donations just doesn't work out anymore. (Then again, it might also be me completely misunderstanding everything because of the language barrier.)

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New updates on 16 & 17th.
Apologies if some of the stuff is from an update before that, haven't had much of a version check.

Something about a kick, and from what I've found there's another thing after the eels in the test scene and a new stretch mechanic (You have to continually use the mushroomy thing for the first two parts of the bar, then get nona to orgasm with the mushroom thing to get the eels now).

There's also another game over scene if you let nona's health reach 0 on the test scene. It's bloody, and spoiler alert, but it ends up like those statues in the guard fight.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New updates on 16 & 17th.
Apologies if some of the stuff is from an update before that, haven't had much of a version check.

Something about a kick, and from what I've found there's another thing after the eels in the test scene and a new stretch mechanic (You have to continually use the mushroomy thing for the first two parts of the bar, then get nona to orgasm with the mushroom thing to get the eels now).

There's also another game over scene if you let nona's health reach 0 on the test scene. It's bloody, and spoiler alert, but it ends up like those statues in the guard fight.
This Another game over scene is there for like 1 month now.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The updates for this week in includes changes to combat. Nona can do attacks from a crouch or crawling position now which include a kick when moving and a swipe when stationary.

She also has some changes to dodging. She can dodge forwards and backwards, and does a short dodge hop forwards before doing her run on all fours.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last i played, the update was to the futunari girl.
Been anything more beyond that or just fixes / changes?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Last i played, the update was to the futunari girl.
Been anything more beyond that or just fixes / changes?
The main change after that is the test scene sequence after Nona loses to the futanari girl.

Its a sort of mini-game to make Nona orgasm multiple times while balancing her life bar and orgasm bar. (Most interactions take her health down, orgasms bring her health up) which unlock new things to use on her and eventually another game over scene.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New update has been released

Some changes to the Wolf Spirit skill, test area now has the 5th torture option and the gauge bar fill almost all the way through.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Remember back when we voted for Meat Opener to be put into the game.

Wasn't Eluku planning to put the rest of them in at some point (peedrinker, skullorc, etc)?

Edit: Update Delayed. Check back next week ;)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Game was updated today. As far as I know, the things that were implemented are listed below.

-Final action in the "torture" area is now available. Not quite what I expected it to be though.
-The area after the butterfly has been made into some sort of training course that gives you +10 Def when you finish it. It also has things that OHKO you, btw.
-There is a save bed right after that training course. I'm thankful for this because that training course from hell would be irritating to do every time you want to get to the village.
-Music was added to a couple of areas.
-It also seems that you can destroy the mucus projectiles that disintegrate your clothing now.

If I missed anything, let me know.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update. The futanari-village test scene has now the final part, where the catgirl inserts her penis into the urethra of Nona. Also, her stats are now displayed in the status screen, and she can gain more defense if subjected to enough long abuse.
The area after the butterfly has been replaced with a little jump and sequence with pit traps where wolf-girl eating flowers lurk and there are rock penis monsters camouflaging as normal rocks among smaller rocks (if the rocks are tall, it's definitely a rock penis angler or whatever). They all cause instant defeat. You'll need the clothes to carry on, since otherwise, Nona cannot jump.
The very first rock penis is unfairly right atop a platform, so to get past it, you have to land just right in front of it, and then quickly jump up so that it won't grab you. Then, you have to quickly leave before it attacks again.
Watch out for the girleater-flowers. The other rock penises can easily be destroyed with a few low kicks. Carry on cautiously, until you reach the end of the area with a safe bed. Then, you can continue and come to the futa village again.

Reputation score

New update. The futanari-village test scene has now the final part, where the catgirl inserts her penis into the urethra of Nona. Also, her stats are now displayed in the status screen, and she can gain more defense if subjected to enough long abuse.
The area after the butterfly has been replaced with a little jump and sequence with pit traps where wolf-girl eating flowers lurk and there are rock penis monsters camouflaging as normal rocks among smaller rocks (if the rocks are tall, it's definitely a rock penis angler or whatever). They all cause instant defeat. You'll need the clothes to carry on, since otherwise, Nona cannot jump.
The very first rock penis is unfairly right atop a platform, so to get past it, you have to land just right in front of it, and then quickly jump up so that it won't grab you. Then, you have to quickly leave before it attacks again.
Watch out for the girleater-flowers. The other rock penises can easily be destroyed with a few low kicks. Carry on cautiously, until you reach the end of the area with a safe bed. Then, you can continue and come to the futa village again.
And here I was trying to give the update info without spoiling the new enemies' identities. Thought it would be nice to allow people to be caught by surprise. I know I was when I found out that those rock things were actually alive.

Sumlarys

Reputation score

Someone post a save before the futa village pls.... I suck with the controls :(

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This save is before the futa village. Just extract and put it in your wolfs dungeon folder

Attachments

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This save is before the futa village. Just extract and put it in your wolfs dungeon folder
Using this made the game window get stuck in minimise mode.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did Eluku change something with the mucus enemy? Seems to be impossible to get past it now. One glob destroys your clothing, then you can never get past it because it respawns before you can get back to your feet after fighting it off.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Using this made the game window get stuck in minimise mode.
Just delete the config settings and you can still play with the save
Did Eluku change something with the mucus enemy? Seems to be impossible to get past it now. One glob destroys your clothing, then you can never get past it because it respawns before you can get back to your feet after fighting it off.
To my knowledge, it was always frustrating like that. It seems the only difference that was mentioned already was that you can destroy the projectiles now. Like it really helps all that much. You can barely tell where they're shooting from, and if they're under you, you're hosed. You just have to get really lucky.
Edit: and then I realize stepping on them kills them. And both times I tried getting past them worked now. *sigh*

Last edited: