What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Different strokes for different folks, as they say. Personally the only thing I really don't tolerate is outright gore.
Death and horrific pain aren't my thing. The only way I work through eluku's games is because I like to imagine the character enjoys it.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fairy fighting. *Fighting the fairy crushers*
hmm thats a huuuuuge rock. oh shit that looks painful..... she must love it!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Eluku's games have a little of everything and not all of it is to everyone's taste. If you are on an Eluku game thread harping about not wanting something then you have another thing coming.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fairy fighting. *Fighting the fairy crushers*
hmm thats a huuuuuge rock. oh shit that looks painful..... she must love it!
dude... oh wait nvm...
on second thought, eluku sure ignores the logic of pelvixes bones, and made them so elastic any form of DICK no matter how large it is can penetrate it o_o....

"Carry on...."
i do ask what to do about the test area? or nothing yet...

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

"Carry on...."
Most likely there as a shortcut. Once you've got beaten by the futa enemy, the Test Area will unlock.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

"Carry on...."

Most likely there as a shortcut. Once you've got beaten by the futa enemy, the Test Area will unlock.
Once you are defeated by the futa and the GO scene is over the test area will appear. once it seen for the first time, you can access it from the main menu.
Use my last save (a page or 2 back) and lose to the futa guard.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My guys are going to stream this game for the first time after Succubus Nest! I sure they going to have a great time.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My guys are going to stream this game for the first time after Succubus Nest! I sure they going to have a great time.

Sup Lewd, great to see you on here!

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New update is out.
A blowjob animation has been added in the test area part.
That seems to be all.

There is a bug in the GO animations if you lose to the Futa guard by losing your HP.
No new save again, nothing has changed.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

really love the futa village. Wonder if it will be a level with different futa enemies or he just planning on just making the futa guard?

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So sadly, YouTube finally toasted my account. The good news is I knew this would happen eventually so I have updated the site so now the videos are hosted directly on the site.

I will make a new section on the site that will include all of the game over scenes.

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question but: what's key 2? for dropping items from inventory, and presumably for advancing scenes without skipping them entirely?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Stupid question but: what's key 2? for dropping items from inventory, and presumably for advancing scenes without skipping them entirely?
Don't think there actually is a key 2... someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Some scenes have a hit on key trigger to skip a loop or move the the next sequence (like the abduction GO in the village), everything else will end the animation when you hit a key.

New update is out: Torture Cat has an animation where she goes to town on Nona's bottom half, looks like the scene is not complete yet and only has the first part done.
Nothing else that I've noticed, as to that - no new save again.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new update adds a second way to 'torture' Nona and implements a 'functional' life and orgasm bar. Filling the orgasm bar makes her cum which restores health. However, bringing the life bar to zero doesn't do anything yet at this point.

If Google Translate is to be believed, updates in March will be less frequent and regular because of stuff in real life.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just started play and for heaven's sake why are fighting games so hard (and why do I suck so much at them when I can hold my ground pretty well in other types of games)? *rant*

Am I missing some sort of trick? The first enemy is just impossible for me to beat. He has longer range, his attack hit faster and he blocks too often.

Edit:

That site is Glorious!
all those saves. :')

didn't see a save for this new GO. so here is a max collect save before the last area.
What site? I keep seeing reference to some site with save files, but it seems that the site was edited out of all those posts. Are we talking about Eluku's blog?

Edit 2: Well fuck me. I downloaded one the saves and started the second area. Got owned by those little guys. Even if I use a macro that presses space 10 times per second I still can't keep them off me. They just move so damn fast that they would get through the attack and get to me. Is there only one way to attack a short enemy?

Last edited:

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What site? I keep seeing reference to some site with save files, but it seems that the site was edited out of all those posts. Are we talking about Eluku's blog?
That site was wolfsdungeon.com, before that put www (sorry, i not complete request for full link in forum)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Just started play and for heaven's sake why are fighting games so hard (and why do I suck so much at them when I can hold my ground pretty well in other types of games)? *rant*

Am I missing some sort of trick? The first enemy is just impossible for me to beat. He has longer range, his attack hit faster and he blocks too often.

Edit:

Edit 2: Well fuck me. I downloaded one the saves and started the second area. Got owned by those little guys. Even if I use a macro that presses space 10 times per second I still can't keep them off me. They just move so damn fast that they would get through the attack and get to me. Is there only one way to attack a short enemy?

Use my save on page 69 if you're having a hard time.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, there it is

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

eluku added a new test torture animation where you inject three eggs into Nona's urethra, which then grow into long eels and come out from it.