What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I'd be surprised if it works for others....I've never had a table that somebody else did work for me...addresses were always different.
Just tested it on a different pc and it still works.

In case you don't know how to use cheat engine, you have to first select the process in cheat engine (click the flashing button in the upper left corner and choose Wolfsdungeon.exe in this case) before you can use any of the cheats people make.

But if you do know all that and cheats from other people still don't work, then it's probably just bad luck, a faulty cheat table or it might be the operating system in rare cases.

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never use cheat engine, ive always been able to make it on my own. maybe its just me. although i do have it hard on the enemy's. but hey, thats eluku.

giving eluku credit for a challenge, love the challenge's

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd be surprised if it works for others....I've never had a table that somebody else did work for me...addresses were always different.
The tables that people who know what they are doing release use pointers (and AOB scans). When you search for value, you aren't finding a pointer, you're just finding where it is right now, which will always change because of how memory allocation works. Pointers are going to be in a known location (though this will depend on the game.exe version), which will then point at where the value you want is.

This has nothing to do with OS or bad luck, it's just how computers work.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tables that people who know what they are doing release use pointers (and AOB scans). When you search for value, you aren't finding a pointer, you're just finding where it is right now, which will always change because of how memory allocation works. Pointers are going to be in a known location (though this will depend on the game.exe version), which will then point at where the value you want is.

This has nothing to do with OS or bad luck, it's just how computers work.
The OS actually does play a role in some cases. For example in Dark Souls 2 the adress for i-frames was static, which means you don't need pointers or AOBs since the adress never changes but this was only the case for win 7, on windows 8 said adress was not static and changed every time you started the game making the i-frames related cheat useless for win 8 users.(Dark Souls 2 is actually the only game i know of which had that problem.)

But you are right, pointers and AOBs would have solved that problem.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Invisible Menu bug fix!

Okay guys, so I got a fix (more like a workaround) for the invisible menu bug, finally!

I just ran it in RyonaniXP. Yup. That's it. :eek:

So I figured the people that have this bug probably have something in their PC settings messed up, but since RyonaniXP has all settings already pre-made, it just works! Sadly, I can't link you to the UndertowClub thread where you can get RyonaniXP (yet), since I am a new user on this forum; you should be able to find it as the first Google search result for "RyonaniXP" though! :)

Also, I just now noticed what those Skillballs are for! This makes the game so incredibly easy, you can beat the KungFu-Orc at like, level 7? :eek:

And so people with the same problem can find this, I should probably add some tags to make searches easier (hope this isn't against the rules, I'll edit to remove this if it is): invisible menu bug, hidden menu, menu behind game, can't see menu, menu won't show, fix, help

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Invisible Menu bug fix!

Also, I just now noticed what those Skillballs are for! This makes the game so incredibly easy, you can beat the KungFu-Orc at like, level 7? :eek:
You can beat the Kung Fu Orc well before level 7 (I've done it at level 5, so I'm sure theres someone else out there who did so at an even lower level) but you need to take that fight -seriously-.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update not found
Next week perhaps?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That site is Glorious!
all those saves. :')

didn't see a save for this new GO. so here is a max collect save before the last area.

Attachments

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score

You can beat the Kung Fu Orc well before level 7 (I've done it at level 5, so I'm sure theres someone else out there who did so at an even lower level) but you need to take that fight -seriously-.
I tried speedrunning the game a couple of days ago, and I farmed to lvl 6 at the little goblins before I went in. I also got TERRIBLE luck with the skillball minigame (I think I got 3x"LIFE") and I don't know if I got "POWER" even once... I went into the fight thinking I can do this if I tryhard and then quickly noticed I did exactly zero damage because my PWR was to low to hurt him. :(

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

nona-chan said:

Some stuff you should fix on the "Getting Started" page:

1) Holding CTRL while clothed will reduce "Erotic", no need to go sleep for that.
2) CTRL + E at the pond will empty the "Collect" bar.

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update out today, 160131. Looks like he has added a scene to the village, I have not played it quite yet.

Some stuff you should fix on the "Getting Started" page:

1) Holding CTRL while clothed will reduce "Erotic", no need to go sleep for that.
2) CTRL + E at the pond will empty the "Collect" bar.
I've added the holding CTRL. For the emptying of collect, I will put that in the walkthrough once we get a new save point.

Last edited:

Darkheros

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've a problem with the save data! The game don't save when I sleep... why?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for asking suddenly, but anyone got save for latest version, just before Kung fu Orc?

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a new update? great!! I'm going to check that out when i have the time. wondered what would happen at the gate of the village, does this mean the nekomata (or if its an actual wolf, I don't know. kind of hard to see for me, tail could have been ripped of ya know) is beat-able, hrm......She is one of my favorite enemy's though

looking forward to it

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

imercenary said:
Not that seriously, I beat it at level three by putting the balls acquired up to that point into attack (had to save scum) and spam the fuck out of the drop kicks. :confused:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New update is out.
The trials mini-game has been added, you control the blue nekofuta from the GO animation. so far you can only move left and right.

No new save as nothing else has been changed.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like it's gonna take some time 'till we see a new enemy. I'm really excited to see some gore soon. I want blood and violence.
To be true, I dont really like futa, but i really appreciate all the aspects of eluku's works. Even this part in the futa village is interesting. Cant wait for the next week's update.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like it's gonna take some time 'till we see a new enemy. I'm really excited to see some gore soon. I want blood and violence.
To be true, I dont really like futa, but i really appreciate all the aspects of eluku's works. Even this part in the futa village is interesting. Cant wait for the next week's update.
opposite here I like futa and not really interested on gore unless it involves girl on girl :). However like you I welcome anything as long as it has something I like in it.