What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

wow that new animation on the jump attack makes it really unsafe to use. Guess I'll just donkey kick everything now

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh guys, you actully have no clue huh ? xD Futa girl got now some GO animation without fighting her sooo if you ler her rape you ^^

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I visited another thread once and people were complaining about the nekomata being used as a neverending food source. think they havent played fairy fighting. since the fairy crushers were cruel too.

anyways, wasnt here to complain about that, in case the futamata (neko + futa) got an HP bar in a later update it seems if you have a high speed (about 75) you hit so fast that when your unclothed that futamata is unable to reach you. ive been holding my attack for 5 minutes and she never reached me. guess its a fun way to beat her if that was possible since, invincible. hope it updates soon

also the forward special attack (the kamehameha-like move) seems to be about 3 times stronger then the long kick, since long kick is faster its good to use. hrm. never really used that special move since long kick is faster and has same range, also it can be cancelled if hit so, not that usefull

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, with Eluku's permission I made a site about this game:
wolfsdungeon.com

It has walk through videos, controls, games saves, etc.

I am hoping to get someone to translate Eluku's past blog posts to English and put them on here.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a pretty damn beautiful looking site, tho i'm surprised he's chill with the animations ripped from the game. Anything to get more supporters and thus donaters to Eluku is always a plus.

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a pretty damn beautiful looking site, tho i'm surprised he's chill with the animations ripped from the game. Anything to get more supporters and thus donaters to Eluku is always a plus.
Eluku is actually sending me the frames directly from the game to help him make GIFs. All of the monster GIFs I have made in this way.

Hopefully by next week I will get some more from him to make. It's hard to communicate with him as he does not know English. Though every few emails I think he has someone translate for him.

Like I mentioned before, it would be cool to translate his entire blog, as Google translate is basically worthless.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I'm surprised that YouTube didn't remove that intro video yet and burned your account to crisp.

Good job on the site!
If you want, you can upload my save files as well.

[EDIT]
I'm not sure if it will be aright to leave a link to Eluku's site on your site, or have a link to your site on this forum.... (yeah it it confusing)
I mean no harm to you or your work here! only raising a concern as Eluku's site contains loli material and that stuff is illegal to share here :S

Last edited:

Fuoressu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good job for the site! However it would be nice to have a changelog so we know when you updated the site ;)

Also, I don't know why but when I lost against the kung fu orc, he spanked Nona instead of doing whatever he's doing as shown in your videos, so maybe there's multiple bad endings ? :confused:

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Losing to him whithout losing your clothing gets you the spank bad end.

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Losing to him whithout losing your clothing gets you the spank bad end.
Wow I did not realize there was an alternate. Are there any others which have alternate game over scenes?

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow I did not realize there was an alternate. Are there any others which have alternate game over scenes?
If I recall correctly, losing with no clothes to the Kung-Fu Orc at first attempt will activate a GO scene where it stuffs an iron ball into the Wolf Girl. Unfortunately, the scene cannot be activated on future rematches.

EDIT: If this has already been discovered, I retract everything I said.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, losing with no clothes to the Kung-Fu Orc at first attempt will activate a GO scene where it stuffs an iron ball into the Wolf Girl. Unfortunately, the scene cannot be activated on future rematches.

EDIT: If this has already been discovered, I retract everything I said.
No that GO scene only happens if you get defeated near the iron ball set next to his throne.

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I created a cheat table for this game two months ago and it still works fine with the most recent version.

Just make sure to only activate it while being ingame (able to walk around) or it might not work correctly.
Can I put this on the site? I will credit you as your screen name.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'd be surprised if it works for others....I've never had a table that somebody else did work for me...addresses were always different.

nona-chan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No that GO scene only happens if you get defeated near the iron ball set next to his throne.
I have confirmed this, and added a video of it. It is quite difficult to get him into the correct position for this.

Last edited: