Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Next update will be on the 3rd of January

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was concept for sanitary system long ago, might have something to do with it in the future.
I don't know where he'd put it, considering there's monsters every five feet & I doubt he's gonna lighten up much on them

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know where he'd put it, considering there's monsters every five feet & I doubt he's gonna lighten up much on them
He might put it only in the newest section since one of the futa girls grapple covers you. from that point on there could be that problem before in the prison there is no need nor place for it.

it would be somewhat annoying tho to have to worry about that as well, already got health, hunger, stats, clothes and sperm tank.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Jungle area is pretty much empty.... Yeah there are mobs on almost every screen, but there is only 1 per.
Also it doesn't mean that every time you encounter one will make you dirty, technically, you are not supposed to get molested/raped by each and every monster you encounter, defeating them would/should leave you clean.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Happy New Year
No update today
Check back next week

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Shit snatcher monster? :eek:
A while back, I was the manager for a bunch of local swimming pools.

One afternoon as I pull into the parking lot of one of these pools, I notice a police cruiser, lights on, parked out front. I walk inside and see a cop. He gestures at the pool and tells me "sorry buddy, they're closing up early today."
"I'm the manager", I told him. "Why am I closing early, exactly?"
"Doo doo."
"Wait, seriously? Somebody dropped one in the pool again? That's the third time this week."
"Yeah, that ain't a coincidence. You fire anybody recently?"
I had. "Uh, yeah. A lifeguard kept showing up late, so I replaced him. Why?"
The cop's partner grinned. "Well," he said, "we got an anonymous caller this morning, claiming he'd thrown his shit into one of the pools in this area. We've actually gotten one every morning this week, and have just ignored them up until now."
"Wait, how do you know it's the same guy?"
The older cop was smiling now, too. "Each time, he's referred to himself as The Poop Bandit, and swore he would strike again."

They never caught the poop bandit.

Last edited:

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A while back, I was the manager for a bunch of local swimming pools.

One afternoon as I pull into the parking lot of one of these pools, I notice a police cruiser, lights on, parked out front. I walk inside and see a cop. He gestures at the pool and tells me "sorry buddy, they're closing up early today."
"I'm the manager", I told him. "Why am I closing early, exactly?"
"Doo doo."
"Wait, seriously? Somebody dropped one in the pool again? That's the third time this week."
"Yeah, that ain't a coincidence. You fire anybody recently?"
I had. "Uh, yeah. A lifeguard kept showing up late, so I replaced him. Why?"
The cop's partner grinned. "Well," he said, "we got an anonymous caller this morning, claiming he'd thrown his shit into one of the pools in this area. We've actually gotten one every morning this week, and have just ignored them up until now."
"Wait, how do you know it's the same guy?"
The older cop was smiling now, too. "Each time, he's referred to himself as The Poop Bandit, and swore he would strike again."

They never caught the poop bandit.
That's even worst than finding waldo! Thanks man! I spit out my water because of you LOL

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New update is out, nothing new except the level cap raise, and GO animation.
Attached new unedited save with max level.

On other note, someone took up on himself to make a complete (hopefully) move list for Fairy Fighting, it is mentioned on Eluku's latest post with links included.

Attachments

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope very much that if you do get turned into a futa at some point that you can go back to the previous enemies and get new rapes and GO animations.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On other note, someone took up on himself to make a complete (hopefully) move list for Fairy Fighting, it is mentioned on Eluku's latest post with links included.
Where is the new GO animation?

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you share the move list pls? thank you ^^

Reputation score

So there seems to be a blog update on his site. I don't want to lead anyone on with my failed translations, but it seems like there's going to be a mini game involving Nona and the wolf girl from the village. At least I think she is a wolf.

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new update. He is talking about implementing some mini game, as already was mentioned.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think there is some update/fix on the jumping attack and nothing more..... but................... Jesus that fucking butterfly monster is no more invincible, if he catch you he doesn't instant destroy your clothes anymore, i don't know if is a new thing of this update or of some old one, but damn... finally.