Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Dopamine_dread

got a sweet avatar. :p

I wonder how long this game is gonna be, cause I hope it's castlevania long. XD

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

This is going to be a nitpicky complaint, but during the rape, Nona's arm that are bound together in those wood handcuffs are then suddenly at her back instead of in the front.
It is possible to accomplish with not much effort.

Dopamine_dread

got a sweet avatar. :p

I wonder how long this game is gonna be, cause I hope it's castlevania long. XD
SoTN length pls.

Last edited:

Dopamine_dread

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, I can't see that red-green reputation bar anymore. Did I miss some forum announcement?

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Disabled, huh? Always seems to be a point of contention. Though without it, you can value someone for their post, rather than judging based on a red or green bar...

Still keeping an eye on this one. I like to wait a few updates before jumping back in, personally.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Disabled, huh? Always seems to be a point of contention. Though without it, you can value someone for their post, rather than judging based on a red or green bar...

Still keeping an eye on this one. I like to wait a few updates before jumping back in, personally.
Sounds great, if most people on the internet weren't assholes.

Pretty much anything other than unadorned praise is considered to be "trolling" and its easy to get shit on for it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Lol, Let's keep it about the game. :)

Also, I'm wondering about the item the fat cat is using. It looks like a bottle, is she gonna put it on wolf and suck her off like a baby? :D

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, I'm wondering about the item the fat cat is using. It looks like a bottle, is she gonna put it on wolf and suck her off like a baby? :D
Looks to me like a combination of a fleshlight and a large baby bottle.

Last edited:

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I need some help. Has anyone else had crashing problems? I just play for 10~15 minutes and then it stops. Never happened before. What would be the problem? Thanks in advance.

@Untamed

You are right. To awaken the maternal instinct XD

Edit: Finally solve it. It was my recently installed antivirus fault (mcafee).

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok so how is it you need to beat that girl to open the door.
but you lose and you're at her house?

Reputation score

I think it's telling that the thing he's most concerned about is how the cat gets Nona out of prison instead of how a parasite can make you grow a functioning dick, or why a village of futa animal girls exists next a prison that turns animal girls into sex slaves.

Hentai changes your priorities I guess.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's telling that the thing he's most concerned about is how the cat gets Nona out of prison instead of how a parasite can make you grow a functioning dick, or why a village of futa animal girls exists next a prison that turns animal girls into sex slaves.

Hentai changes your priorities I guess.
It's a lack of internal sensible consistency, I suppose. I guess you could handwave it by having her simply be a much gentler domme than the rest of the denizens of this game, such that being captured and favoured by her is a relative mercy.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nona obviously got sold as a sex slave.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Cause it's sexy to be a sex slave or on the opposite note, you want to live a peaceful life, and a person is trying to make you their sex slave against your will, so to save yourself, you disable them into a rape machine.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cause it's sexy to be a sex slave or on the opposite note, you want to live a peaceful life, and a person is trying to make you their sex slave against your will, so to save yourself, you disable them into a rape machine.

Exactly.

Seriously though, hentai has always over glorified rape/sex slavery/mind breaking. Turning the tables on the would-be rapist/sex slave owner/mind breaker is severely underdone if anything.

LokexD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting past that blind fat ogre seems to be a problem. Just keeps following me everywhere.