New update

Nona given a combo attack
PrisonOrc added to Gallery
GiantCat given Damage adjustments

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I think eluku is a free dev and makes h-games as a hobby.
Actually, They're. But also doing this for substantial income since the implement of the creator's creation support site aka Patreon JP ver.
and actually cheap call for $1 and $3. Would say it's good for them :)

Still, I'm not entirely sure if they have any paid version as not much info has been provided - assuming, might just the early access to alpha demo we currently play.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, They're. But also doing this for substantial income since the implement of the creator's creation support site aka Patreon JP ver.

Still, I'm not entirely sure if they have any paid version as not much info has been provided - assuming, might just the early access to alpha demo we currently play.
As far as I know, he posts the sketches he used to post on his blog on enty now for a few bucks. I don't think there is anything else there.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I'm not sure anybody said them, but I hope there's a cameo with fairy-chan, and she tries to rape wolf-chan. :3

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My inability to read Japanese doesn't help, but that is a fugly design.

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure anybody said them, but I hope there's a cameo with fairy-chan, and she tries to rape wolf-chan. :3
That seems out of character for Tiki
I could see the fallen fairy doing that

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update

Nona given a combo attack
PrisonOrc added to Gallery
GiantCat given Damage adjustments
Shoot I was hoping GiantCat would get a new animation or a game over sequence. Maybe next time.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

True, but that tiki vs tiki fight was hot, So I'm kinda hoping for that. :3
See, I always expected evil tiki to fist the hell out of tiki, was kind of dissapoint. But then I never got to that fight after hells gate (aka, fuck you you can't win or see any scenes from this w/o playing the game RIGHT) was put in the game.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

See, I always expected evil tiki to fist the hell out of tiki, was kind of dissapoint. But then I never got to that fight after hells gate (aka, fuck you you can't win or see any scenes from this w/o playing the game RIGHT) was put in the game.
Wait, I'm confused. Pretty sure there's no fight after the actual Hell's Door and evil Tiki is now the training fight.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Wait, I'm confused. Pretty sure there's no fight after the actual Hell's Door and evil Tiki is now the training fight.
Yeah, last i checked, unless your talking about that blob that contains a lot of futa faeries, when you go to the left side of the screen .

She never stood a chance. ;.;

Last edited:

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a cool game, but I suck so hard at playing games that require actual reflexes and stuff. :(

Any cheat codes? Lol.

Last edited:

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a cool game, but I suck so hard at playing games that require actual reflexes and stuff. :(

Any cheat codes? Lol.
none yet but there are saves here

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update released!

Fatcat now has a toy to play with and to push around. If you are grabbed close to it, its an instant GO with animation.
Otherwise, getting defeated leads to a cutscene and GO animation.

Last edited:

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eluku was awesome enough to give us an update :)
The FatCat arena now has some of those plugs that reminds me of the Boggy Orc (the one with the wooden horse n' such). So now the FatCat has a scene where she'll grab Wolf-chan and move her up and down on the plug. I think it's an instant K/O because I couldn't see a struggle bar; maybe the boulders were overlapping it?
Good stuff! Also hope everyone has an awesome Christmas today (or whatever you're celebrating, if anything).

Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why, but i can't download the updates from eluku's blog. Could someone post the download link?
Thanks in advance:)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I tried getting the most recent Wolfs dungeon with the password Eluku gave us but when I try putting it in I still get an error and not able to download it.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can try getting here from my drop box:

Or i could upload it to my mega.

Last edited: