What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Hmm you're right. Though it's just felt kinda short, only like, 3 enemies? I thought it's gonna go longer since making a completely new idle sprite is no small feat.
You're forgetting he built a whole 10 minute "mini-game" just to turn you into a futa, and have a rather long futa scene as the end of it.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're forgetting he built a whole 10 minute "mini-game" just to turn you into a futa, and have a rather long futa scene as the end of it.
Holy crap you're right, how did I forgot about that, looks like I haven't replayed that part enough times lol. Now that you mention it that's precisely what makes me initially thought that Futa Village will be a really long arc.

I guess Eluku is just too ambitious then haha, imagine if for each stage there's a similar minigame.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That was a pretty fast changing of thought. I like your idea of a mini-game for each stage, thou. Ofc, i doubt that it would happen, but there is hope.

Yet im waiting for my favourite fetish to come true in this game too.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No new version. Eluku's working on some stuff, though.
You remember how Wolf-chan was constantly covering herself up when naked. Yeah, Eluku's going to make Wolf-chan a bit more confident after exiting the futa-village so she should be able to jump and attack like she does in her clothed form. Good char development.
Also something about a money system, buying upgrades/skills. Translate's been pretty bad for me, I'm considering just learning Japanese (written, at least).

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eluku sometimes doesn't know how to streamline his workload. Always trying to add something. That's both awesome and frustrating as a fan to see.

Reputation score

I recently decided to follow his Enty page (it's like 3 USD), but other than supporting him, it seems to be very.....lackluster. Just a few images here and there. No early access or something. Seeing Nona jumping while naked is a bonus though. I've been waiting for that change for the longest time.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did the grey cat girl break in the last update? I seem unable to get her grabbed by the hands...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

One thing i wish Eluku would add is lvl section. That's what made fairy fighter great could just play the lvl/enemy you wanted to.

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing i wish Eluku would add is lvl section. That's what made fairy fighter great could just play the lvl/enemy you wanted to.
But... That... Goes against the whole game... You're supose to play it like a platformer, not a fighter.
You(Or someone else) could provide a save for every major level, other than that, it goes against it's nature.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But... That... Goes against the whole game... You're supose to play it like a platformer, not a fighter.
You(Or someone else) could provide a save for every major level, other than that, it goes against it's nature.
That´s right! ;)

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While we wait for the next update I found a way to get the GO animation in fairy fighting's final boss for when you cheat your way into the final boss.
All you gotta do is rename the 20_Boss.stage file to 19HellsDoor.stage.
Just make sure to make a back up and not use the ingame cheat for full bottom right corner rape meter.
PS. and the 20BOSS.player to 19HellsDoor.player otherwise you just get hells door in final boss lvl

Last edited:

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played this recently and noticed the giant cat boss has 2 go animations now. There is also better hit detection with melee now for nona. I can beat most enemies with only 3 hits or less.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sometimes people just want to jerk off. Given the difficulty Eluku likes to impose I wouldn't begrudge anyone asking for level selection.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sometimes people just want to jerk off. Given the difficulty Eluku likes to impose I wouldn't begrudge anyone asking for level selection.
Well,I guess im probably one of them and one of the reason that I somehow dont get those people who love some game that has almost no good H or are only rpgmaker with some H-pic.
Dont get me wrong...I actually really love when games have good gameplay,but actually,its more of a bonus that will make that game far better than others Hgames.

For me,H goes first(and by H,I'm saying animated H stuff),gameplay second,but its only for Hgame,the H stand for something imo.
When playing standard game,I always value gameplay more than anything else.

Well,that thing being said,I have enjoyed some game that made exception to this rule,like sengoku rance(that game could be played even without the H in it) or monmonsu quest(Have to admit that story was really good) but they were more fun than arousing actually.

And well,eluku's game are actually great but to always have to redo everything given how hard and how many times it take is annoying.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well,I guess im probably one of them and one of the reason that I somehow dont get those people who love some game that has almost no good H or are only rpgmaker with some H-pic.
Dont get me wrong...I actually really love when games have good gameplay,but actually,its more of a bonus that will make that game far better than others Hgames.

For me,H goes first(and by H,I'm saying animated H stuff),gameplay second,but its only for Hgame,the H stand for something imo.
When playing standard game,I always value gameplay more than anything else.

Well,that thing being said,I have enjoyed some game that made exception to this rule,like sengoku rance(that game could be played even without the H in it) or monmonsu quest(Have to admit that story was really good) but they were more fun than arousing actually.

And well,eluku's game are actually great but to always have to redo everything given how hard and how many times it take is annoying.
So for me in first place is a gameplay.
This is an action game and H feature it's just a bonus you have while playing.
I don't like games with bad gameplay even if H scenes are good.

Last edited:

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not sure how long filedropper lasts but i was getting extremely annoyed by that white wolf girl kept murdering me so (i actually hadn't beat her UNTIL....) i started a new data, farmed a bunch of orcs and got to level 8 levelling nothing but POWER. i continued to farm till 9 but at that level you can 3 shot the first boss and this bitch isn't actually impossible to kill.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe im just too adicted to plataformers, but didnt really find it difficult to beat her. Well, her dodges are really annoying, thou. I just had problems with those rock things. That was hell.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Blog updated, but not the game?

Seems like Eluku is working on some kind of worm enemy. Womb invasion, that kinda stuff.

Cool!