What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Fun fact: if you stand really close to Fat-Cat, she can't grab you.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So during the captured village mini-game is it advised just to use the worm and not any of the other toys? Cuse furthest I got was Rank A which I think has something to do with Nora taking more advanced tortured.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AFaik its fine to use the others, just don't use them too early

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I booted up fairy fighting aaaaand remember a question I had. WTF are you supposed to do on the hell's gate stage?

The intro basically tells you to get raped. But I've done that and all it does is either give me an insta-loss once all the rape things have done their job, or wig out and keep the stage going spawning a jellyfish once and a while.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I booted up fairy fighting aaaaand remember a question I had. WTF are you supposed to do on the hell's gate stage?

The intro basically tells you to get raped. But I've done that and all it does is either give me an insta-loss once all the rape things have done their job, or wig out and keep the stage going spawning a jellyfish once and a while.
Fill up the bar on the lower right by getting raped. Once full, beat Hell's Gate and you'll advance.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update should release tomorrow

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The door will only open if the key bar has been filled up from lots of rape.
You'll either have to redo the level several time (extremely annoying), or use the infinite live cheat during the selection screen and let yourself get raped by the raperbeast several times (also extremely annoying).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The door will only open if the key bar has been filled up from lots of rape.
You'll either have to redo the level several time (extremely annoying), or use the infinite live cheat during the selection screen and let yourself get raped by the raperbeast several times (also extremely annoying).
Thanks, this was helpful. Thought there might be an order to the monsters that need to get raped by or something, not that it accumulated between levels.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks, this was helpful. Thought there might be an order to the monsters that need to get raped by or something, not that it accumulated between levels.
There is no rape order in Hell's Gate. Just fill the bar and you're done.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Back on topic: new update added an escape scene from the futa prison, it appears that Nona returns to normal after escaping and is no longer cuffed.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any new game over scenes are was that all that was added?

Dopamine_dread

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Returns to normal? :(

But I want something like this to happen

i.imgur.com/N1laYRH.jpg

Oh wow 15 post rule to post images... Sad

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seriously? That's all we got for futa Nona? Oh well :(
Considering how it's half the current build of the game, I think it's fine that he's not overdoing it with a fetish not everyone is crazy about.

Dopamine_dread

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can we at least have an option to save the "grey" cat later after Nona escapes :(

day by day, I feel bad leaving her eating steel balls like that. Too much iron is bad for your body

By the way I finished making these

i.imgur.com/lypL7JD.gif
i.imgur.com/mpsu6QK.gif

I'm just leaving this here for archiving lol now at least you can fap on your phone

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think that Nona's futa-penis is really gone. It looks like it just shrunk after a while, but it's still there.
Once she gets sexually aroused or raped, it'll probably grow big again, whenever the situation calls for it.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering how it's half the current build of the game, I think it's fine that he's not overdoing it with a fetish not everyone is crazy about.
Hmm you're right. Though it's just felt kinda short, only like, 3 enemies? I thought it's gonna go longer since making a completely new idle sprite is no small feat.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Based on how it's going, it will be good game at the end. Just hope he'll keep adding towards it after it's done.