What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, I actually have a question. For a game of this caliber, what can anyone recommend me try out? I've played all of FF already, I've checked out Parasite In City and I'm up to date with WD, so I might need something else to tie me over in the mean time. Something that's very lax when it comes to most kinks and lets you see out scenes? Help would be appreciated, thanks <3
For ACT, check , , or
For RPG, check or

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you recover from the Ovary Midge injection? Holding down the same button for masturbating doesn't seem to do anything

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No updates this time around, just "Tomorrow (9/23), rough picture of the new enemy characters can UP, ENTY." He got his bike and is preparing the necessary documents. He will also be practicing on his bike.... So I doubt we will see anything the next 3-4 weeks ;_;

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*UPDATE: He said that do not expect much this upcoming 30th. He posted a MEGA partial update on the original post from the 23rd.
"Adjust the operation of the Gallery (when changing the type of Monster in the up and down keys to loop) "

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Next monster is Uterus Eater
Oh boy

Last edited:

myria

Reputation score
I am the only one that feels trolled from eluku? I can't download the new version from Mega it says the size is too big and I have to wait 30 minutes or pay for they download.
But every time I wait until 30 minutes countdown goes to zero it just resets...

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am the only one that feels trolled from eluku? I can't download the new version from Mega it says the size is too big and I have to wait 30 minutes or pay for they download.
But every time I wait until 30 minutes countdown goes to zero it just resets...
JDownloader my friend

texxy

Reputation score
Bike things or not, it seems to me Eluku is ready to give up on the game.
If I was him, I would do the same thing. I mean, you can chose between real life, and developing an game. I would shelf the game until I get the real life stuff done, or I'd end up being stuck. Don't worry though, I recall he did something similar during FF development.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
For being so on top of updates on a weekly basis I gotta give a hand to him. Again if he's gotta work on things away from the game then I have no problems. It just makes me feel a bit empty inside knowing that I have to wait on the development, like some sort of withdrawal. I've started to stay away from his blog for a while at least until he can get back into a system again.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Against all odds, New update released!

Quicktime escape added to Ovary Midge
Added attack for Nona when her ovaries are full
Uterus Eater appears when ovaries are full, does nothing at the moment but swipe at you

It's always wonderful to see Hentai Game makers who do their best to keep with a reliable update schedule.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
His most recent blogpost was 3 days ago and he's quite active in his Discord server..
Yet no game 🤔
Yeah... I meant the game part, last update was 2016.

I COULD bring up another developer that dropped off the face of the earth for 4 years, then popped randomly back to post 1 message only to disappear again... But I wouldn't.... But I do know that you know who I'm talking about.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Call me a pussy but I recent updates are somewhat nauseating.

Especially after reading his plans about that monster turning her genitalia inside out :eek:

texxy

Reputation score

Especially after reading his plans about that monster turning her genitalia inside out :eek:
He had that kind of stuff in fairy fighting too, to be fair it's not that gruesome, I found that flower from jungle that went all the way trough more nauseating.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

THATS A HUUUUUGE NO FROM ME