What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If not for whatever it'll do to Nona in the next update, Uterus Eater is damn good at massaging
I'd be tempted to go up to it like "What them hands do"

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think there may be another orc section with less gruesome details coming up later. There's animations that look too good to not be in the game.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Hopefully, no. There are orcs in every 2 of 3 games that come out.... really getting tired of this shit.
Eluku had WAY better concepts than orcs and those never made it into the game, and that is unfortunate.

texxy

Reputation score
Hopefully, no. There are orcs in every 2 of 3 games that come out.... really getting tired of this shit.
Eluku had WAY better concepts than orcs and those never made it into the game, and that is unfortunate.
Indeed, I had kind of hoped we would get an parasite in the jungle section that would actually grant some benefits, along with drawbacks. Kind of keep it an gain bonus damage, at the cost of constant arousal and so on.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A better question would be: "Why are the Japanese so obsessed with orcs?"
For whatever reason, the Japanese have latched onto orcs as the go-to creature for "Beefy Insatiable Humanoid Rapist."

Probably due to good ol' Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon Quest and Lodoss War introducing the pig-faced bastards to an entire generation (though we've been seeing more and more Warhammer/Warcraft style orcs as time marches on). And orcs have started showing up all over once that generation grew up and started producing its own smut. Like, there's probably a specific game that's the first professional h-game to have an orc in it.

Fairy Fighting not having orcs is kind of surprising, in hindsight. Though instead we got kobolds with cocks as big as their own bodies.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Despite what others seem to enjoy, I'd love to see more "soft vanilla/cnc" erogi's, which I honestly haven't found *exactly* what I'm looking for, yet. Orc aren't my thing at all but the oral scenes in WD are alright. Love the huge-tongue scene when crawling in the roof area. That one's lit.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Despite what others seem to enjoy, I'd love to see more "soft vanilla/cnc" erogi's, which I honestly haven't found *exactly* what I'm looking for, yet. Orc aren't my thing at all but the oral scenes in WD are alright. Love the huge-tongue scene when crawling in the roof area. That one's lit.
Too bad this enemy got only a slideshow ending, no animated GO scene like with these plants falling from the sky in jungle.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One of my pet peeves with eluku as a creator, is the inconsistency of his work. Even in Fairy Fighting, one enemy has several animations before you lose, an after loss/black screen animation, a GO animation, and then a CG slide for the continue screen. Then others are lacking one or several of the before mentioned animations.

Fairy fighting is complete as far as game development goes, and I admit i don't know the intricacies of editing characters or adding stuff to fight maker games, so I wont go on to say he should go fix them. For all I know it takes a ton of work to edit an already finished character. This issue could be avoided if he properly planned out characters ahead of time and added everything, before moving on to the next one. Its rather unfortunate that this trend has continued in Wolf's Dungeon, and probably will continue with his future games.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
One of my pet peeves with eluku as a creator, is the inconsistency of his work. Even in Fairy Fighting, one enemy has several animations before you lose, an after loss/black screen animation, a GO animation, and then a CG slide for the continue screen. Then others are lacking one or several of the before mentioned animations.

Fairy fighting is complete as far as game development goes, and I admit i don't know the intricacies of editing characters or adding stuff to fight maker games, so I wont go on to say he should go fix them. For all I know it takes a ton of work to edit an already finished character. This issue could be avoided if he properly planned out characters ahead of time and added everything, before moving on to the next one. Its rather unfortunate that this trend has continued in Wolf's Dungeon, and probably will continue with his future games.
A bigger problem to me is that his fetish involves ripping people apart, but then the outcry against it led him to create a lot tamer content.
I don't like pron that rips the females apart at all, i prefer the tamer stuff, but the inconsistency could very well be that his heart isn't in it. :(

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm keeping my eyes open for this week's update
It's not here yet, check back later.

In the meantime..
This past Thursday, Eluku has uploaded concept art of two new enemies, the OvaryEel and the SwampRoot to his Enty/Fantia.

OvaryEel
Eventually Nona is going to have to doggypaddle to advance through the wetlands.
Her feminine bodily fluids will attract a shool of OvaryEels from the bottom of the swamp.

SwampRoot
The SwampRoots will also be attracted when Nona goes into the swamp, probably while she's "poisoned"

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm keeping my eyes open for this week's update
It's not here yet, check back later.

In the meantime..
This past Thursday, Eluku has uploaded concept art of two new enemies, the OvaryEel and the SwampRoot to his Enty/Fantia.

OvaryEel
Eventually Nona is going to have to doggypaddle to advance through the wetlands.
Her feminine bodily fluids will attract a shool of OvaryEels from the bottom of the swamp.

SwampRoot
The SwampRoots will also be attracted when Nona goes into the swamp, probably while she's "poisoned"
Uh, there was the post that saids there would be no update due to resource creating for the next enemies animation in this upcomming week.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
As was said by Sav, there was no update yesterday.
Instead, what we got was a quite lengthy blog post.

Next week, Eluku's motorbike has to go through a monthly inspection, but he'll try to get an update out despite this.

It seems Nona has to go through the wetlands to get the bag that she got from the DevilSap tree back to the merchant cat, because she can't climb the cliff. There's meant to be a bridge in the wetlands, but it broke, so she has to swim at some point.

Once Nona gives Merchant Cat her bag, she'll give Nona a potion that'll allow her to climb, along with selling apples and other things.
At some point, Nona will climb up someplace, look at some statues and then get captured again.

Answering reader's questions, Eluku details the following.
As has already been illustrated, the wetlands is a dangerous place. Sleeping in a place such as this has it's risks.

Again, Eluku has stated that futa will not be permanent, there will be an altar ahead of the Merchant Cat's cliff where the Futa seed can be purged.

In the swamp, there may be three types of creatures to make things difficult.

In closing, Eluku, upon being asked what software he's using to make Wolf's Dungeon, replies that he uses Edge2 as his drawing program and ClickTeamFusion 2.5 for game production

Last edited:

texxy

Reputation score
In closing, Eluku, upon being asked what software he's using to make Wolf's Dungeon, replies that he uses Edge2 as his drawing program and ClickTeamFusion 2.5 for game production
I wonder if we can use it to extract gifs, similarly to fairy fighting with FM2

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
We'll have no update this week. It seems a lot came up for Eluku, so he just couldn't get it out. He's going to continue working on UterusEater, so we shall see next week.