What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

savedata

Reputation score
God bless Eluku for delivering two long tongue yuri analingus animations when no one else does.
Now to wait until this boss is done since everything else seems like it will be the usual phallus bigger than Nona messing her insides. Glad we actually got some normal mermaid action though.

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
It's really easy just to find and edit the values yourself. Took me all of 5 min. Needing a table's a bit sad.
Guess the person who originally posted the Cheat Engine tables is a pretty sad individual then.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Better watch out, talking like that might cause them not to post another one.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wtf are with some of these changes. The game is running so slowly that I wondered if my computer was breaking (I compared it to an older version. It's just the game), over half the time I try to do the pachinko game it times out because the ball takes forever to go down. This is just stupid.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Better watch out, talking like that might cause them not to post another one.
I think what Lazlow is trying to say is that, by saying that "needing a cheat table is sad", you may as well be implying that the one who originally posted the cheat table is a sad individual.
You might need to be watching what you're saying instead, especially given that you're a staff member.
Meanwhile, I'm a sad individual because we haven't got an update yet.
Maybe we gotta wait a couple more hours, perhaps wait till tomorrow, it's possible we gotta wait another week.
These mermaids are hella tease

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I'm a little upset myself. The analingous and mermaid are nice, but I feel like we need more than that in the next few updates. That's most likely what's taking so long for the next update. I try to wait it out a while and force myself not to check Eluku's blog that way if there are a few updates it's good because there's plenty more progression in the game.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Japan also just got hit by typhoon, that might be the reason for delay on latest updates (if there's any delay).

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No.19, that was the worst Japen had seen for last few hundreds of years.
Even the tsunami warning in fukushima nuclear plant had been actived by the heavy rain and strong wind, that is how bad it was.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think what Lazlow is trying to say is that, by saying that "needing a cheat table is sad", you may as well be implying that the one who originally posted the cheat table is a sad individual.
You might need to be watching what you're saying instead, especially given that you're a staff member.
I am aware that he's attempting to make this about something other than him being too goddamn lazy to do it for himself, and was actively ignoring that, but if you want to talk about it so bad I guess we can. Also, if you feel that I'm abusing my position in some way please use the proper channels to report that behavior, I assure you that those who oversee me will take your claims seriously and if needed reprimand me. If you're just gonna wag your finger at me however, you'll more than likely just end up with a snarky message, like this one.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
No.19, that was the worst Japen had seen for last few hundreds of years.
Even the tsunami warning in fukushima nuclear plant had been actived by the heavy rain and strong wind, that is how bad it was.
I just found out about the typhoon and I'm praying for Japan. Honestly I could care less about the game if it was Eluku's life or anyone else's for that matter on the line. Typhoon Hagibis is devastating and my heart goes out to the families that were affected.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update!
Looks like oviposition was added.
Edit: it looks awesome!

---------------------------------------

Update points are ...
・ Incubation situation added to SwampQueen
  ・ Can be avoided with revagacha when caught
  ・ If you are attracted to some extent when your physical strength is lost,
  ・ At the time of incubation, ← → egg excretion by repeated hits
   * It is still under development.

Also they say that typhoon didn't bring much harm around the area.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Update!
Looks like oviposition was added.
Edit: it looks awesome!

Update points are ...
・ Incubation situation added to SwampQueen
  ・ Can be avoided with revagacha when caught
  ・ If you are attracted to some extent when your physical strength is lost,
  ・ At the time of incubation, ← → egg excretion by repeated hits
   * It is still under development.

Also they say that typhoon didn't bring much harm around the area.
This post brings a lot of good news!

Exacto

Reputation score
So is ulmf staff going to just ignore one of it's staff members stirring up shit or what?