What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
This place was added in the cliffs just before the cliff goblins.
This place.png
Entry costs 3000 wood balls.
Cannot enter yet.

Coming soon
Wage sl- wait what?
*checks notes*
Wage Slavery? Did they mean to write this? Wow.. okay.

Wage slavery, with the threat of permanent Sex Slavery if you lose all your stamina from cumming too many times.
What a rip off, especially for what the end goal is.. a literal rip off. Haha.
This is all satire, I still love this game

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Entry is permitted once you have 3000 Wooden balls. Get to grinding.
There's a door past the gate with a goblin within for target practice. Does nothing yet.

Next update
The goblin is aggressive and 3 more goblins join in the fray to team up against Nona.
You'll get paid upon their defeat.

Last edited:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have 3000 balls but can't enter yet. It doesn't implemented yet, I guess

X008D

Reputation score
Is it just me or do I missing some requirement to get out from the contraption? It just doesnt stop even after filling up the white gauge.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To get inside, you just have to push the down (kneel) button and hold it for a while. Then the gate opens.

drayko

Reputation score
After harpy lays an egg there is no time to getting rid of it, when starting minigame harpy will have time to attack and there is no way to pause minigame...

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello there :3
i'm kinda lost in the conversation even after checking this topic periodically, because
what is the meaning of Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ ?

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't checked out this game in ages. Really fun, challenging and immersive. One of the few ryona games I genuinely like. Other creators water things down to keep it vanilla. This guy doesn't care about the hangups people have with certain fetishes, he goes full in and does whatever the hell he wants. The true spirit of a free, creative mind.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello there :3
i'm kinda lost in the conversation even after checking this topic periodically, because
what is the meaning of Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ ?
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ , as I've called it, is the machine that is a couple of screens past the Harpy enemies which will be used to get rid of Nona's cock, ending the second chapter of Wolf's Dungeon.
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ beckons, urging you to take part in it's unholy ritual. However, it's life changing properties must be earned.
You want it, you need it, and almost like a drug addict, by hell or high water, you're gonna do whatever it takes to get the wooden balls to pay for it.
Even if it means enduring an unfair fight, getting tortured, having semen extracted from your futa cock, being restrained and forced to give birth, and who knows what else.
Just the mere thought of Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ is enough to pervert the mind into sheer wanton obsession.
/foreshadowing?

Last edited:

Captainmoo

Reputation score
To get inside, you just have to push the down (kneel) button and hold it for a while. Then the gate opens.
I tried holding the down (kneel - S on keyboard) button but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Oh I see now. I backtracked before the wall climbing goblins and there's a cave off to the right with an iron gate asking me for 3000 wood balls.

Last edited:

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
(edit)
killed all the harpy got to the minotaur room and got into the contraception now what?

Last edited:

ryproar

Reputation score
Okay I am still having issues with the darn anitvirus it seems. Is there a PERMANENT work around for this crap or am I going to have to tell Eluku to change something.
After the update Norton got it says 3 files are Trojans now. Seriously... Even the .exe is marked for me. :confused:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
US Anti-virus programs frequently flip out at foreign language programs. If you're downloading directly from Eluku, Just whitelist it and move on.