What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new update:
gray cat now rides you and is able to dodge you.
from what i understood from google translate, we also have a 2nd animation? (but i wasnt able to get it, so it might just be bad translation\not understanding correctly)

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
new update:
gray cat now rides you and is able to dodge you.
from what i understood from google translate, we also have a 2nd animation? (but i wasnt able to get it, so it might just be bad translation\not understanding correctly)
The second animation occurs after the first time Grey Cat or Nona gets knocked down. Nona gets the succ the first time, then every time after, grey cat rides her. It's not a bad animation, actually.
For Grey Cat, Nona shows her that she's a rather cunning linguist. But, ya know. For the butt. The second animation I haven't gotten yet, because Grey Cat is actually straight up imbalanced. But I'm not sure if it's intended.

So Grey Cat has a long range dodge that puts her behind you. That's fine, sure. Thing is, when she does it, she will end up behind you. This sounds like a "Well, duh." statement. But the issue is, it doesn't matter how far you move back. If you're up against a wall, she will just sit inside you, invulnerable, until you move away. Then immediately attack. Her reaction time is quite good, but the worst part is that her rapid attack seems to have a faster startup. It's near instant, maybe being one or two frames. Nona's seems to be at least a few times longer, probably five or six frames. I've had her attack after I started my own attack, and she's hit me out of it, only to combo five or six hits for quite a lot of damage.
Grey Cat also has some unusual form of combo breaker, wherein she just starts sliding backwards, doing nothing, but her hotbox is gone. I've had her do this against walls too, and she will stay in this state until you stop attacking. At which point, she attacks as well.

Overall, it's made for a rather frustrating fight, as this dodge has made her absurdly slippery. Combined with her faster, and seemingly more damaging (not sure on that) attacks, she's just a chore. Best method of found is to block constantly as soon as she dodges, hope for a kick, and try to back away during her wind down. For offense, trying to keep her spaced away and landing kicks seems to be the only reliable method of taking her out. With the dodge, she can now say "no u", and if you whiff a kick at the wrong time during it, it's not unlikely that she'll smack you multiple times, undoing your progress.
Blocking seems to be the only way to fight against her, making the fight annoyingly reactive, rather than proactive. I hope he tweaks her, since that weird invulnerable sliding, combined with her invulnerable approach, makes this very un-fun.

Also, I saw both the animations for the cat after about ten minutes of struggling with this. Man I hope he removes her dodge, this is just a nightmare.
Second animation is nothing new: Nona spreads Grey Cat's ass and then eventually plays with the prolapse before stuffing her back in.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
when i saw her Shadow Dodge behind me 6 times in a row.
i was fucking done.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In this new update, I wasn't aware we were up against freaking ColdSteel the Hedgehog Cat
ColdSteel.png
"Nothing Personnel, kid"
I managed to beat GreyCat enough to see both takedown animations.
The first is the ass eating from back when this fight had the tug o war gimmick.
The second animation is a bit of a disappointment, as it's a toned down version of the prolapse grab animation.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
I've found a solution to counter this dodge of GreyCat, so when she gets really close and you're stuck to the corner, on the right hold D and spam spacebar and if she's on the left, the exact opposite
(On sec thought, still working on it, can't guarantee it tho)

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ya her damage is absolute bs but i've done more than half her health by simply standing still and attacking XD its a weird fight

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well you can't make everybody happy...but I'm not gonna get mad at a guy for trying. I actually don't mind that he toned it down, as the way it was before wasn't necessarily turning my stomach so much as I just ignored it due to the fact that it did absolutely zilch for me sexually speaking.

That ride animation though...now that's the kind of shit I'm talking about.:love: If we could get a match full of that kind of stuff, and cut the big ball and chain stretchy stretchy Pillsbury dough boy bullshit, that would be fantastic...but I know that's not gonna happen.

I guess I'll just do what I've always done with Eluku's stuff, and take what I can get...

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New update:
You can now lose to graycat according to patch notes. edit: She pees on you. no sexing...yet(?)

You ESPECIALLY cannot defeat graycat right now: knocking her down 3 times results in the game being stuck from my playtesting (Graycat disappears while Nona walks in place. Press esc to leave)
The difficulty seems, actually beatable now. It was impossible for me to even do a single KO but I feel there isn't much strategy to fighting graycat because of how stupidly strong she is (lvl20 maxed cheated character i picked up from a save). The only method that seems to work is spamming long kick and guarding when she teleports behind you while also backing off.

Granyala

Reputation score
I just ignored it due to the fact that it did absolutely zilch for me sexually speaking.

That ride animation though...now that's the kind of shit I'm talking about.:love:
Same here. I like the riding animation. Still have no clue how to beat the kitten, will probably have to resort to Cheat Engine for that.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do wish the two former sex attacks of GreyCat, where she sucked Nona's dick and rode on her penis from the sideview was still also around.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Regarding GreyCat herself, I noticed a little bit in his update notes about tweaking her.
Put simply, GreyCat is far less aggressive with her dodge if you're near the edges of the arena. While fighting her near the center results in a fight that feels mostly the same as before, if you put your back to the wall, she stops using the "nothing personelle, kid" dodge and approaches your normally. So, if the fight is giving you trouble, just backpedal at the start and poke at her as she tries to get in to strike. You're nearly assured a victory that way, even if it's a bit cheesy.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I grab?
If you mean how you finish her off when she's down, just walk overtop her and press attack. I think. to be honest I'm not really sure, as it's easy to activate. As Someone92 mentioned, if you're here from an older version, the fight isn't about grappling anymore. IT's about being the fluids out of your foe and taking advantage of them when they're on the floor.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The new update has a game over scene when Nona loses against GrayCat. After ejaculating from drinking GrayCat's aphrodisiac urine, the big guy behind puts a chain inside Nona's mouth and guides it with a magnet through her innards until it comes out through her anus. There, he connects that chain with the heavy big balls, and ties up Nona's hands and legs with a wooden bar, lifting her up through the upper chain that hangs out from her mouth, which also drags the big balls from below into her butthole. Meanwhile, GrayCat, who can't get enough of Nona's futadick, mounts her.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope he adds an animation to the game over, not just a still image.