What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I would much prefer if Eluku stopped screwing around with the arena and continue the actual game....
It has probably already over a year and a half? (correct me if I'm wrong) since the main game had any progress done on.
From how I see it at this point, the arena is a waste of time and effort to earn currency that you practically can't use.
The merchant npc only appeared once, it is a massive pain in the ass to get to, there aren't that many items you can buy even if you make the effort.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I actually like the arena, and hope for more of that kind of stuff, instead of Nona fighting nondescript blob monsters like in the forest.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
I actually like the arena, and hope for more of that kind of stuff, instead of Nona fighting nondescript blob monsters like in the forest.
I mean, I too like it, mostly for the CG and animation, if Eluku considered focusing on the main part of the game, I think it would take a long time until release, unless he updates the game like now, anyways, it's better than having nothing

B.R.E.A.D

Reputation score
I think I would be much more happy with the Arena if Eluku was working at their old pace. I've been following them since Fairy Fighting and they used to achieve a lot more per-update than they do now. They definitely seem to be either suffering from some pretty bad burnout, or has some stuff going on irl.
But the game's free, and it's their hobby as opposed to their job. I'd rather they work at a pace they're happy with than give themselves severe burnout anyway. Hopefully we can get some more main content soon.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I mean, the Arena is just basically him going back and adding more to Fairy Fighting yet it's in a different game. And it's much worse mechanically than Fairy Fighting because his own "fighting" engine has terrible controls and is terribly sluggish.

In a way, he's kinda going back to what he knows but without the tool he used before, and as others have said: I'd rather he'd not and go back to working on the main game. We're we supposed to be getting rid of her dick in the next step of the main game?

Reputation score
I mean, the Arena is just basically him going back and adding more to Fairy Fighting yet it's in a different game. And it's much worse mechanically than Fairy Fighting because his own "fighting" engine has terrible controls and is terribly sluggish.

In a way, he's kinda going back to what he knows but without the tool he used before, and as others have said: I'd rather he'd not and go back to working on the main game. We're we supposed to be getting rid of her dick in the next step of the main game?
The THING is he is making it waky and sluggish for the that it becomes more harder with it and his goal is making his game harder after time and time for example Fairy fighting is hard af too so ...

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Would be kinda cool if he takes a room in the arena and lets you put any old enemy in it to fight.
turning it into a gallery of sorts.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would much prefer if Eluku stopped screwing around with the arena and continue the actual game....
It has probably already over a year and a half? (correct me if I'm wrong) since the main game had any progress done on.
Wtf are you on about? The previous update was nearly two weeks ago. The Arena isn't an optional sidequest or something like that, it's part of the main game.

From how I see it at this point, the arena is a waste of time and effort to earn currency that you practically can't use.
The merchant npc only appeared once, it is a massive pain in the ass to get to, there aren't that many items you can buy even if you make the effort.
You can't use the money to progress yet because the game isn't finished. Eventually you will use it at the futa removal machine.
The merchant will probably make more appearances later in the game as more updates come out.

We're we supposed to be getting rid of her dick in the next step of the main game?
Yes. There are a couple more rooms to make where you can get enough currency to use the futa removal machine.

So.. The main gripe I'm seeing here, is yall are getting exactly what you want, but it's not coming fast enough. I don't like having to be "that guy", but tough shit.
It's a great game, it's free, it has a mostly solid update schedule, and everything that's put into the game is conceptualized months in advance with plans even revealed with each new blog post.
The amount of transparency Eluku has with fans is a rare sight indeed.

Last edited:

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Is it just me? , or do I sense a big update on Sunday, since y'know, nothing new got released this week.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updates are almost always on Sunday, sometimes Mondays. I do not remember ever and update on Friday or Saturday.

But yeah, because last week no update came out, today we will properly get an update.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Eluku takes anywhere from 1-3 weeks for update cycle. For major animations (Such as multistage sex or game over animations) it can easily be 3 weeks...or possibly even longer (I think there was a time where it was a month gap for a massive animation scene but don't quote me on that). I'd rather Eluku make major updates and take his time than "lol here's a new gallery entry"

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Never thought I'd imagine people freak out about slow pace when Zell23 dropped his goodies, a concept on a new game, then went bravo dark thereafter.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released!
In this update, SlugGirl tentacle restraints and.. Boob Straws?
Also, each time you're defeated with an H-Move in the Catfight arena, you recover with a little less stamina.

Next Update
SlugGirl desires more of Mommy Nona's Milkies
Nona will be forced to provide.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do wonder how Nona's supposed to reverse-rape the SlugGirl, though. So far, the only thing I could visualize is Nona forcing the SlugGirl to give premature birth to her larval spawn, without providing a host for them to stay inside. Perhaps also titty-squeezing the SlugGirl.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yes. There are a couple more rooms to make where you can get enough currency to use the futa removal machine.

So.. The main gripe I'm seeing here, is yall are getting exactly what you want, but it's not coming fast enough. I don't like having to be "that guy", but tough shit.
It's a great game, it's free, it has a mostly solid update schedule, and everything that's put into the game is conceptualized months in advance with plans even revealed with each new blog post.
The amount of transparency Eluku has with fans is a rare sight indeed.
So to stall out the "main game" he made a side trip to create an arena so that we can "earn enough money to use the machine," yet we've been able to scale the cliff, walk right in, and use it for free. And that content update was added months ago, before there was even a hole in the very cliff side where the arena decided to set up shop. Talk about a terrible location for business, BTW.

Yeah, I call BS on that one. It's stalling, it's side content, and it's not a part of the so-called "main game." Also, even though we're "getting what we want" ....which removal of her futa status, it's taken around 2+ years to get to it? And you say it's not coming fast enough? Say what?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ive said it before. Id love to cryogenically go into stasis and wake up in 5 years to see if the game is done.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's stalling.
It's a reflection of real life.
It's dick surgery. Would you want surgery on your dick to be rushed?
Not only that, but it's dick removal surgery. Would you want to rush to get the money for your mandatory dick removal after you lose your penis privileges?

Jokes aside, time equals quality.
You can't rush art, which is why Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon are absolute masterpieces.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Jokes aside, time equals quality.
You can't rush art, which is why Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon are absolute masterpieces.
Never fall for this guys. Time does not equal quality. That kind of thinking is what traps people into supporting lazy-ass projects on Patreon, where shit never gets done because there's literally no incentive to work decently (quality and time wise). Eluku has a different work ethic and is somewhat consistent but it's still a very dangerous mentality to have.