What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released
This is probably my favorite update, apart from the one that made Nona a futa in the first place.
Nona discovers she has a taste

Next update
SlugGirl's tentacles inch closer to restrain Nona even further.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
It's been a while since I played the latest update. Is "Slug Girl" the monster east of the forest, after the cursed tree and the glory hole gate, or is it something else entirey?
(edit: nevermind, found her)

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Today's update finally adds the futanaris and the greycat from the futanari village to the enemy gallery mode. I think the only thing kinda missing from there is the fatcat using her giant penis to insert it into Nona.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Today's update finally adds the futanaris and the greycat from the futanari village to the enemy gallery mode. I think the only thing kinda missing from there is the fatcat using her giant penis to insert it into Nona.
Yeah, waiting for the gallery to be complete. So often i get caught at one animation when i am trying to get to another enemy....

texxy

Reputation score
Is that an actual animation ingame, or just a wish? I've never seen that one, so curious.
Edit: Oh it's the GO one.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
More gallery additions.
You'll still need to be defeated by enemies to get game over animations, a good incentive to actually play the game and keep multiple saves instead of just relying on the gallery to get your kicks, you know who you are.

Next update, if not more gallery expansion.
SlugGirl's tentacles invade Nona more.

Last edited:

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
I dunno how he gona top the selfsuck Nona. Hope it wont be some scat/guro stuff.

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
As someone who can't get the PenisWorm anim out of my head, they changed the single worm anim and end anim.
(Basically back then, two worms and one worm had the same end anim.)

(What I'm trying to say is that Eluku tweaked PenisWorm's animation just a bit)

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
SlugGirls pulls Nona in for double trouble
Minicuts to the gallery added

Next Update
Eventually SlugGirl is going to get her receipt for what she's done for Nona.
Slugs need fluids to live, as is illustrated.. What if Nona sucked SlugGirl's fluids instead?

The wageslave arc is going to be axed in favor of a ticket system. You will only need to have 3000 WB's to give at the entrance.
Defeating each arena once will give you a ticket to go towards the futa-removinator.
This is so you can keep your currency for the merchant and other things. This also means you can't bypass the arenas by saving up money from earlier screens.

Last edited:

Thelxiope

Reputation score
*reads the translated text from Eluku's blog*

she's going for Nona's ovaries next

yes

(I'm tempted to write a fic about Eluku's lovely Slug Girl...)

Nesirb

Reputation score
every time i exit the game, my save files are deleted, is there something im doing wrong?
Are you sure they are actually being deleted? Try putting the .exe in it's own folder then save + exit. If saves are still getting deleted, you could always copy them and back them up elsewhere before exiting the game as a temporary fix.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Remove all non english letters and also symbols from path to the game-maybe it cant create\read save file due to pathing.

Eroak

Reputation score
every time i exit the game, my save files are deleted, is there something im doing wrong?
What OS are you playing on? Are you seeing it create a save folder and file once you make a save in game? If you see it create a save, what action are you taking when it disappears?