What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Snow42

Reputation score
With one gameover if she lowers your hp to zero with the milking. No cutscene after that though.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
A new game over upon loss of health
Fun fact, a tiger's tongue can scrape skin

Coming up
A continuation of above

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has the ovary squeezing that the tiger girl does when she flashes red and then grabs you already been there?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Has the ovary squeezing that the tiger girl does when she flashes red and then grabs you already been there?
2 weeks ago or so yeah was one of the first scenes. TIL that holding down while Nona's being fisted advances the animation.... AND massively increases damage taken while being your method to escape. It's a cool mechanic I hope to see more of this

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
is it a good one?
It's gonna be a continuation, I think, of the most recent game over animation with Tiger Girl.
I'm interested in seeing how steep or gradual Eluku is going to ease the game down the guro curve, from here onwards.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
It's gonna be a continuation, I think, of the most recent game over animation with Tiger Girl.
I'm interested in seeing how steep or gradual Eluku is going to ease the game down the guro curve, from here onwards.
Time will tell, because if he/she does everything alone, it will take a lot of time to do, especially the animation and coding for each segment. So far he/she doing a great job

Exacto

Reputation score
"they" is a perfectly good pronoun to use when you don't know a persons gender. typing he/she all the time must be exhausting.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I only use "they" if its more than a person.
I only use "it" if it is a thing, unknown, or they (as in the people; which is more than one person) prefer to be called it.
Someone who prefer to be called "they", I will never call they as the pronoun.
I would rather call the person by their name, or nickname, then use that pronoun.

I'm already used to typing "He/She" if I don't know the gender, or their prefer pronoun.

Here's a good example related to wolf dungeon just to keep my post related to this topic
"That monster is quite simple~! If you let it suck you for too long, you will hit gameover."
"That monster is quite simple... if you let that tentacle monster suck you for too long, you will most likely die."

Edited
The Kitten is a grammar police. Let me fixes my message just to please the kitten. 😔
My mistakes are very terrible, and they must be fixed, before kitten gives me a ticket.

Edited
Darkfire my Super Hero! Always saving the day for justice!

Last edited:

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I only use "they" if its more than a person.
I only use "it" if it is a thing, unknown, or they (as in the people; which is more than one person) prefer to be called it.
Someone who prefer to be called "they", I will never call them that pronoun.
I would rather call them by their name, or nickname than use that pronoun.

I'm already used to typing "He/She" if I don't know the gender, or their prefer pronoun.

Here's a good example related to wolf dungeon just to keep my post related to this topic
"That monster is quite simple~! If you let it suck you for too long, you will hit gameover."
"That monster is quite simple... if you let that tentacle monster suck you for too long, you will most likely die."
Singular "they" has been a widely accepted way of referring to a person whose gender is unknown for hundreds of years, and is by far the most naturally flowing way of doing so. I doubt you would ever say "he/she" out loud in real life, and in fact you slipped up right here with your sentence "Someone who prefer to be called "they", I will never call them that pronoun." The "someone" here is singular, yet you refer to the subject "someone" later in the same sentence as "them". Your brain didn't register that as an error, otherwise you would have used "anyone" or "people who" or some other plural, or used him/her instead of them.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released, we've almost hit 100MBs compressed, lets gooo!
It's a continuation of the game over scene.
I'd like to emphasize that a tiger's tongue is like sandpaper, and that it looks like it hurts.
I'm excited for the future, gurobros

Up next
TigerGirl is hungry, and Nona has something convenient for her to suck

Time will tell, because if he/she does everything alone, it will take a lot of time to do, especially the animation and coding for each segment. So far he/she doing a great job
For future reference, Eluku is male.

Tiger camo so hard I can't even find her
She's in the cliffs, behind the toll gate, second door and turn right.

Is there any archive or someone uploaded old version of game?
I've been looking for some spacific old version of games
I have some, what version you looking for specifically?
You may be able to find it on the blog too, just hope the download link hasn't expired.
Edit: Really mods? You've got to be joking.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not really sure which version numbers is but i can be spacific what's the feature on each version i was looking (but also most likely old version eluku link are deleted on each update which for me is hardly to recover get it)

• The ANCIENT version, Wolf dun. beta or something (The one that nona started with being chain in dungeon, needed hella mesh button)
  • Pretty old version that eluku are implant testing the inventory feature (Purple fruit, Wooden D.) which is no gameplay just only play test zone with dark background I saw it was unique version as i wanted keep it
  • The almost near recently version the test version gray cat battle cage fight, i saw the first version and look entirely different form finished one i wanted to try myself
That's should be all i needed, still haven't fellowing newer version for while, can i skip battle cage fight form slug girls stirght to tiger? because i really hate slug girls fight.

(Ps. I even not link baggers, considering as release free game that's shouldn't harm eluku at all [Only fantia support funds might make faster his work progress] still get warn form asking link form old version of 'free' game likely surprised me as well)

(Edit: In case if mods going warn me again, proof for insurance myself)
View attachment 45151
Never heard of this version.

I believe I still have the old version of the catfight with the animations youre thinking about. they arent worthwhile but i'll reply with the version number.
If it is true that the old wolfs dungeon version's down I have that as well. iirc that demo ends with the door being unable to be opened.

As of right now, the catgirl fight can be skipped to either slug or tiger girl. eluku did say this is only temporary and will be removed when all the content for the fights are done.

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
  • The almost near recently version the test version gray cat battle cage fight, i saw the first version and look entirely different form finished one i wanted to try myself
i have this one, ill send you a dm once its uploaded
PS: nevemind cant, you might have them disabled
here for anonfiles m7GaA64ay9/Wolf_sDungeon_old_cat_fight_exe

Last edited:
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm just really blind or what, but it looks like Nona loses her nipples when losing to the Tiger Girl's standing boob squeeze.

On the other hand, losing her nipples seems very mild in comparison to the result of the game over cutscene you get when losing to her. I fully expected it to go down this route (and have no qualms with it) eventually, but this scene kinda makes me feel bad for Nona every time I see it happen.

Also, at the start of the game over scene, is that Nona's fucking clit on the floor?

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update may come tomorrow, check back then

• The ANCIENT version, Wolf dun. beta or something (The one that nona started with being chain in dungeon, needed hella mesh button)

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow Tysm but stil missed for other 2 old version but that's fine, i'm not sure did i just closed my DM but maybe possiblity form getting warned form mod might disable the DMs form poeples for while.

Either I didn't might accidentally closed DMs and i forget how to set it open.

Edits: that's weird why is .exe it is ok to run?
should be ok to run though i understand the precaution, the exe says it was created on 24\5\2021; though i am unsure whether thats when i downloaded it or it was released; so if you want to go to his website and get it from there, look for a realease close to that date or maybe 3 or 4 before the date. gl