What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, everyone!
Can someone share a link for the new version of the game? Please :)
You have to find the author's site on your own. Search for "eluku99"
We can link it here because the previous game of the author had loli in it.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
and what happen to that website that was called Wolf's Dungeon? Did he/she gave up on updating eluku things?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and what happen to that website that was called Wolf's Dungeon? Did he/she gave up on updating eluku things?
Jesus Christ I'd somehow blanked on this game being in progress since 2014

And it became a futa game and slowed down to a snail's pace back in 2016?

Yeah, the Wolf's Dungeon fansite doesn't exist anymore, best I can tell. They stopped updating not long after after the game went futa and I guess stopped maintaining the site altogether some time more recently. I think they still existed two years ago but now I'm not sure the last time I actually checked on them.

Hell, now I'm not sure the last time I actually looked at Eluku's site either. Oh well.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Game been Wolf (Fairy) Fighting 2.0 for a few years now....
I was waiting for updates on a weekly basis, now I just read the update TL;DR here and that's it.

Kernog

Reputation score
Game been Wolf (Fairy) Fighting 2.0 for a few years now....
I was waiting for updates on a weekly basis, now I just read the update TL;DR here and that's it.
Same. Which is a little concerning.
There's also the fact that it's been a while since he has done a new monster-like creature. I still play the game occasionaly just for the forest and the cliff parts.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
>Futa game
>Fairy Fighting 2.0

If you've been paying attention to Eluku's future plans for the game, which I often translate, you'd have more trust in what's coming up.
For those who've forgotten, or are new here, the futa portion will be coming to a close after the third door is over with, and we'll get to see Loli Nona vs Zombies, where the guro content will really begin to shine.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eluku has been talking about wrapping up the futa part for like two years now but at this rate it'll probably be another year =P

And then it's going to be a loli game for like the next 6 years or something. Which I guess is great if you're a lolicon. Not so great if you're not. I get that Wolf's Dungeon is trying to do the same "something for everyone" thing that Fairy Fighting has going on, but the glacial pace of its development has completely undermined it.

No idea if guro will actually happen, considering he'd been planning on it and then backing off on it for the entirety of Wolf's Dungeon.

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
I'll fully confess I was one of those people who was only here for the futa stuff, and even then a lot of scenes are too extreme for me. Kinda sucks that it's wrapping up since there's not a lot of well animated games out there, but I knew what the situation was going into it.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think he said that he'll wrap the futa contant and move to something else because he not want the game to have too much focus on it (or it would be futa dungeon instead) and try to add whatever extreme content he can. I cannot campain too much about what he plans to do and the time he takes for it because this game is already very complex, full of mechanics and very well animated, the guy does everything alone and the game itself is free of charge and much better developed compared with at least 70% of hentai games you can find in market :3

lukitan

Reputation score
a few days I had read here that tigress girl can be a futanari can someone tell me the steps on how to achieve it if it is true

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Upon getting enough punishment, TigerGirl will try and grab and suck off Nona to regain health
Coming up
TigerGirl gets hungry for ass.

As Wolf's Dungeon is nearing the 100MB limit for Uploader.JP, Eluku will soon have to switch to a different service

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you actually hurt tiger girl? she is infuriating to fight blocking and dodging 90% of all attacks, her grab animation takes too long to break out of and if I mess up the timing to dodge the super punch it is literally faster to restart the game then wait for that grab to be over.

The long kick helps but again mess up the timing or be too far away for the kick to connect then her punch is going to hit.

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you actually hurt tiger girl? she is infuriating to fight blocking and dodging 90% of all attacks, her grab animation takes too long to break out of and if I mess up the timing to dodge the super punch it is literally faster to restart the game then wait for that grab to be over.

The long kick helps but again mess up the timing or be too far away for the kick to connect then her punch is going to hit.
just hold the long kick, at least i didnt have problems with it, shell eventually come to you, take damage, get knocked back slightly and come to you gain. if she does her grab doge attack thing, dodge in the direction shes traveling.

Atufuta

Reputation score
I know TG is continuing to be updated… For instance the grab mode when she is damaged enough. I managed to bring her health down to zero but she continues to grab and will eventually get you suck you off and fill her health and will eventually win… Is she still invincible currently?

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Am I the only one put off by the sheer tedium and one-sidedness of the mechanics of these fights? Like I know there's supposed to be some cheese for fighting the grey cat where you just get in a corner and use the heavy kick to keep her at a distance, except she has the ability to cancel any of her attack animations into a block, or if she doesn't, sometimes your kick just mysteriously doesn't hit anyway for unknown reasons. Coupled with her attacks doing twice the damage of yours, all it takes is having her get in once to remove all progress (which she can easily do since she can block and move forward at any time; your attacks have recovery, hers don't if the game doesn't want them to.) And if you dare try to fight her outside the corner of the screen she has that invincible dash to get through your attacks and get behind you for free at any time.

And she's the easy one. I've gotten to the slug girl, and all I can do is get knocked away, get spit on, and then get dragged in, and at that point the fight's basically over already. Game over, go end up in a stalemate with the cat for another 20 minutes if you want another shot at it because of that other brilliant idea where you have to do these fights consecutively. I haven't even seen this tiger girl yet because even when I do get to the slug girl, she wins pretty much automatically by virtue of having ranged attacks and me not having a block button. Unless there is one and I missed when it was added.

It's just amazing to me that the person designing the gameplay of this segment also did fairy fighting, where the game was still pretty unbalanced in the enemy's favor but it at least showed some competence and at least a passing familiarity with how fighting games work. But is there something I'm missing, or do you really just have the two attacks and that's it?

Last edited:

umroot

Reputation score
I don't know how to get the key to the door to the minotaur's room, can anyone tell me?

Last edited: