What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

In case someone wants to take a look at new lickseeds - here are my saves including one in the last saveroom with 14k woodballs named game.ini.
There are also prison/jungle/village area saves - jungle area monsters are my favorite :p

View attachment saves.zip

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, im a bit frustrated. how do i reach download link in FC2 blog. all i get is list of categories...

Nevermind, i found it...

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case someone wants to take a look at new lickseeds - here are my saves including one in the last saveroom with 14k woodballs named game.ini.
There are also prison/jungle/village area saves - jungle area monsters are my favorite :p
Dude. Thanks. You're a saviour, since I've accidentally deleted my save file and lord knows I won't go through the futa minigame again.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latest update added three mini-windows with animations of lickseeds doing their licking. Scat fans might find this update very attractive methinks - second animation with anus licking is quite literally shitty.
And he made some new water effects.
That's all.
Google translated gibberish below.

What is updated?
· Updated to be able to defeat LickSeed and added a mini cut (Fixed a place where actions fit well?)
· Add water effect

- -
Mini cut was added until 3 points blame.
Even if you add a gimmick, the LickSeed area is a bit boring, so I'd like to do something a bit more ...
(Placing plants in the middle of the area with hitting asses ...)

I think that the next update will be July 17 (Mon).

- -
It is less of the previous thread.

>> Since it seems that it takes time to add elements from the beginning about merchants,
First of all, I will implement from the place where I sell things simply.
If you buy things to some extent, you can get together and feel good ...

>> About LickSeed There are times when it is difficult to handle many vs1 and it may become unintended behavior.
I attempted to fix bugs that were in the report.

>> About FairyFighting Since the operation check is done in windows 10, the operation does not matter.

There is a workaround in the top article of this blog
"Right click on language bar → Settings → Add → Check Microsoft IME
→ Change prescribed language to Microsoft IME

>> If you try to hit the gimmick in the back about the village dungeon GrayCat ... or

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's just one thing I don't get. So she gets kidnapped and taken to an orc rape dungeon. Makes sense.

Escapes into the forest. Makes sense

Comes across futa tribe whose mission seems to be to make more futas. (strange) but makes sense.

After a successful transformation, they lock you in a dungeon (?) to either be completely stopped up and stuffed with weird creatures (????), or used by a giant futa who's also apparently locked in this dungeon??????? Why though?

Reputation score

Why does an orc rape dungeon make sense, but a futa rape dungeon not? There's very little difference except fetishes as far as I'm concerned.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sense? What? Its an hentai game. Put hentai in it and its ok. If you want something that makes sense you're on the wrong game. lol

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why does an orc rape dungeon make sense, but a futa rape dungeon not? There's very little difference except fetishes as far as I'm concerned.
Orcs don't reproduce themselves, they tend to rely on capturing other race's female to reproduce, so orc rape dungon make sense.......

but in other hand, futa can reproduce themselves, so they don't really need to get others involved.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Orc- reproduction.
Futa- Oh she's cute wonder if we can give her a dick.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wolf's Dungeon.
Not Wolf's Orc Dungeon.
Not Wolf's Futa Cat Dungeon.
Just Wolf's Dungeon.

Ok, so maybe Dungeon in all instances is not plural, but the point still stands. The whole point is for the wolf girl to get kidnapped and thrown in a rape dungeon of some sort. And this will continue repeatedly for as long as Eluku wants to keep going with the idea, I suppose.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think we all need to chill here.

There's nothing realistic about Eluku's games. Please just accept this fact.

Reputation score

I think we all need to chill here.

There's nothing realistic about Eluku's games. Please just accept this fact.
I don't know, Man. FairyFighting had some real difficulty behind it. ...Although most of it was just overly cheap bosses with stupid priority.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a hentai game there's no necessary to have any sense but the game's name now not fits to it. It's better to rename the game into... hm... how about "Wolf's rape chronicles"? lol

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hm... how about "Wolf's rape chronicles"? lol
It's a Japanese game with a Japanese title. We shouldn't even need to criticise the creator's project. Otherwise, we'll regress into damn dirty apes. :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is fine, even if it is likely to be ignored. But complaining is not, especially when it's over piddly shit. Who cares why anything wants to rape nona? This isn't a visual novel, it's a 2d beat-em-up with excessive H elements, story isn't the focus of this title. After all nobody questioned the motivations of the battletoads' enemies.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Should just be called "Wolf Girl Nona in: Why does everything want to rape me?"

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right now all that i want is an update. Please, give me an update.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update.
But there is not much of updated graphic content.
Just a fourth window for breast sucking.
Ranged arousal attack for lickseed. You can smash some new things at seeds area now. Minor speed tweaks and reworked seeds background. That scat window is still present by the way.
Does anyone remember how eluku deleted some scat content from FF? Like that mound of shit from anamoguri level xD

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Update.
But there is not much of updated graphic content.
Just a fourth window for breast sucking.
Ranged arousal attack for lickseed. You can smash some new things at seeds area now. Minor speed tweaks and reworked seeds background. That scat window is still present by the way.
Does anyone remember how eluku deleted some scat content from FF? Like that mound of shit from anamoguri level xD
That's cool they added the breast sucking. And yes they did removed it, cause of complaints I think.