What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Enlit3D] Heroine Rescue Team [v0.64]

Prick

Reputation score
I guess you could just put coins in as well.
Can someone post a save with all followers recruited? I think there's at least 5.
Yeah the map save / load works for anything that can be saved in a container. Thought that would be obvious.
And depending on which version you are using, you now need CHA to recruit all the followers.
I think you need to be near level 30 to have enough for all five.

If you can get your hands on the v4.7.2 update, there was an XP bug where if you take a reset potion, all you had to do subtract a level then add one over and over again and the XP would increase each time you subtract.
I'm still using my god tier save from that mess.

Editing item_data, not all things can be obtained, for example, kitty_tail or a set of goblins, they are simply not in the file...
If you want anything that is not inside of item_data, you have to extract the mesh from resources/app.asar (use a 7zip plugin) then create a mod from scratch with the mesh as a reference.
It's not as hard as it sounds, but you do need to know what you're doing with the json syntax. I might look into this myself, since the tails / ears don't drop very often.

Prick

Reputation score
Editing item_data, not all things can be obtained, for example, kitty_tail or a set of goblins, they are simply not in the file...
Oh hey, exactly what you asked for, except I posted it on the Patreon instead of here. Whoops.
Here is a simple mod that adds the cat ears, tail, and wolf tail to the vendor at a 100% drop rate.
Once you have them, modify the .json to change the occurence to a lower value, such as 5 or 15.

rugirusa

Reputation score
Yeah the map save / load works for anything that can be saved in a container. Thought that would be obvious.
And depending on which version you are using, you now need CHA to recruit all the followers.
I think you need to be near level 30 to have enough for all five.

If you can get your hands on the v4.7.2 update, there was an XP bug where if you take a reset potion, all you had to do subtract a level then add one over and over again and the XP would increase each time you subtract.
I'm still using my god tier save from that mess.
This error does not work in this version.

Prick

Reputation score
This error does not work in this version.
If you're talking about saving and loading for item duplication, it has worked ever since the terrain editor was added.
If you're talking about the XP bug with the reset potion, I did mention v4.7.2, it was a bug unique to that version. Of course it doesn't work as of the latest patches. Not sure which one Enlit has public at this moment.

rugirusa

Reputation score
If you're talking about saving and loading for item duplication, it has worked ever since the terrain editor was added.
If you're talking about the XP bug with the reset potion, I did mention v4.7.2, it was a bug unique to that version. Of course it doesn't work as of the latest patches. Not sure which one Enlit has public at this moment.
Verified v4.7.2 when resetting XP decreases -200, no increase in experience.

Prick

Reputation score
Verified v4.7.2 when resetting XP decreases -200, no increase in experience.
I can confirm it was 4.7.2, still works for me.
Unless Enlit permanently patched this version is unknown. However, you need to subtract a bunch of points, then add them all back repeatedly for the XP gain to have a noticeable change. Not just once. Spam that shit.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Updated OP and released public v4.9.2. . Merry Christmas everyone :D

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Updated OP and released public v4.9.2. . Merry Christmas everyone :D
I'm probably going to pledge when I get home tonight, but out of curiosity how much more content is available in the patreon version compared to the public demo you just updated?

Thank you for the update and Merry christmas too.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm probably going to pledge when I get home tonight, but out of curiosity how much more content is available in the patreon version compared to the public demo you just updated?

Thank you for the update and Merry christmas too.
The public version (v4.9.2) was released for patrons on Dec 05 2018. The newest version (v4.9.3) was just released on Dec 17, 2018, so it's just one patch ahead. However, I'm gonna add quite a few new features (and probably some unintended features as well) so the next public build is likely some time away. The changelog from v4.9.2 to v4.9.3 are as follows:

Changelog:
- implemented multiple hotbar pages, click the arrows or cycle with TAB key
- you now have access to the "terrain_editor" again via the command [give_item "terrain_editor"] (ignore the []), this may change in the future
- added [unequip_all] command for unequipping all non-body items
- added [unequip "EQUIP_SLOT"] command for unequipping the item at EQUIP_SLOT.
- fixed display bug that shows weapon with level req to require 10 lvls higher than what the requirement actually is
- implement new item type: ability books - use them to learn new abilities
- implemented the seduction_taunt ability mentioned previously
- added "Penis Size" and "Penis Girth" sliders
- modding: game will now prevent the recruitment of unique units under `<EXEC>RECRUIT_OPTIONS`
- fixed a potential infinite consumeable bug
- implemented grabs on units placed on devices
- currently, there are 6 grabs in total, and not every device have grabs, here is a list on what's available:
- cross: "cross_examination" (H)
- pillory: "pillory_stuffing"(M), "pillory_spanking"(humil)
- pole_hook: "pole_hook_punchbag" (humil)
- wall_hole: "wallhole_dicking"(M) "wallhole_eatout" (H)
- disabled device collisions as it is causing problems with navigation and AI

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Let the rape of all the sexy lesbians begin. >:3

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just to let everyone know there is new a public version v0.51, download .

It is the same as patreon version 5.092 but I decided to scale the version number down by 1/10. Also, we have a name for the game now, enjoy :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Neat, this game finally has a name!

So um... any way you could code it so that boxes that would spawn in empty just don't spawn in at all? I remember getting pretty annoyed about having to run down a hallways to break the boxes only to find out there was nothing in them. I mean I know this sounds like piddly stuff but, it happens A LOT.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is really great. Nicely done! Any plans for a invert Y-axis control by chance?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice game. Only really have one nitpick atm.

With the second boss, since she remains spawned even after being defeated (instead of despawning after a bit), after having your way with her a few times, she ends up next to the wall (and possibly in a corner), making it harder to see the H as a result.

Perhaps include a command (or something like that) to let you drag her back from the wall?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can effectively drag anyone around once you buy the shackles.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is really great. Nicely done! Any plans for a invert Y-axis control by chance?
Probably not? Seems like a really narrow feature. I have never met anyone IRL that uses invert Y controls. Nor have I received any request for this feature for all the time the game has been around. I feel this is super niche and maybe <0.1% of people will actually use it.

(Exception is aircraft dog-fighting games where I can see inverted Y axis control makes sense)

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Where are the files for the dungeons besides the woods, goblin camp and the normal dungeon? I cant seem to find the Ludas lair, futa floor or goblin lair? Is it all hard coded i wonder? I have been messing around and modding the files for a few weeks, its pretty friendly so thanks for that.
The modding community on the subreddit is pretty dead unfortunately..

Edit: lol this post is old. I figured it out once I started modding a few unity games myself.

Last edited: