What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Enlit3D] Heroine Rescue Team [v0.64]

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
quick Q.. I notice a lot of the mods mentioning requiring 6.41 .. is that the same as the 0.64 you have linked?

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right, updated to v0.641.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh yeah absolutely, but maybe not in the same sense you are thinking about. The truth is I got quite unhappy with the HRT codebase. It is written purely in javascript, a dynamically typed language, which doesn't scale well and it made it almost impossible to refactor (change) the existing code base. The new game is done in a new engine that is statically typed, which I been enjoying a lot more than the old one.

My original thought was to reimplement HRT in the new engine, but "remaking game in a new engine" usually doesn't bode well so instead of remaking HRT, I rather make HRT, The Good Parts instead. So you'll going to see alot of the same features - customization, modding, teammates, outfits, etc. Despite the new game is turn-based, the actual game logic is all real-time, with the idea of adapting it's codebase to make Heroine Rumble 2 or HRT 2 from there.

So the answer is kindof? HRT in the existing engine is probably dead, but HRT(2) on the new engine is very much a possibility.
I'm so happy to hear that! I'll be following you for a long time to come, so you better keep up the good work.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What was the bug? The one I was getting where containers would spawn without anything inside?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lulz.. guess I'm one of the unlucky ones where the game won't load past meshes/bodyMeshNAnim.json

edit: .631 loaded up just fine.. I know you've already moved on, but just for your own peace of mind, I'll post my stuff

win7x64, dx11, 12 GB ram, AMD 965

Last edited: