What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 II / Kunoichi Botan II

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I just hope this game doesn't go the route of his earlier works, you know, the one that disappeared into the ether in place of another mini-game turned full game. I've been looking forward to this one for so damn long now it feels like. No game other than maybe Night of Revenge has even lived up to the demo of this game for several years now.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did the last game get abandoned in favour for Botan or is it a WIP that might be worked on after Botan, was always curious seeing the news for the game just straight up disappeared on his end.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Classic case of feature creep: the mini-game meant to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the circle has ballooned into what is effectively a full-fledged RPG. He's going to finish the Sol-Rui commemorative game first before he even thinks about returning to Botan II. For what it's worth, the Comiket version he retailed recently has the first four stages of the full game done so he's not all that far away from finishing this.

However, given his development pace and the occasional health problems, I'm not hopeful of seeing Botan II until the second half of 2023.

The space mini-game was just that, a mini-project he wanted to do for a change of pace. He's not going to return to that for the foreseeable future.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did the last game get abandoned in favour for Botan or is it a WIP that might be worked on after Botan, was always curious seeing the news for the game just straight up disappeared on his end.
Maaan I hate that the game just dissapeared into the nethers. I liked their colloseuum game for the hentai elements they added into the combat and was sad that the game they were making got replaced with one where its just an instant game over when you get sexed. was such a shame.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Red Collar is still one of the best case of good CR, some scripted scene along with good general CR system really makes it stand out, I still like how Botan II does it lewd, but I do hope for some colosseum type game from him. (At least promised some sort of colosseum type game which is sequel to princess colosseum so that will have to do)

Zadkiel

Reputation score
I just hope this game doesn't go the route of his earlier works, you know, the one that disappeared into the ether in place of another mini-game turned full game. I've been looking forward to this one for so damn long now it feels like. No game other than maybe Night of Revenge has even lived up to the demo of this game for several years now.
It's funny I was looking at Enokifu's twitter and the actual author of Overlord, Kugane Maruyama, commented on one of the twitter screenshots saying that the game looks great and Enokifu responded by saying, "look forward to it" 7 years ago.
Anyways the dev should start working back on Botan 2 after the Sol Rui game is finished this month and hopefully he will have improved his skills in the meantime.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a thread for that Sol Rui game?, looks interesting (?

Uboa

Reputation score
There is a thread for that Sol Rui game?, looks interesting (?
I believe someone here will make it within the next week or two since the full version of that game is set to release in 3 days.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I believe someone here will make it within the next week or two since the full version of that game is set to release in 3 days.
How do you know it's 3 days? Did he mention it on his twitter or something?

Speaking of twitter there is a trailer for his mini game on it.

Uboa

Reputation score
How do you know it's 3 days? Did he mention it on his twitter or something?

Speaking of twitter there is a trailer for his mini game on it.
See Bidjays post on the previous page. Author in the screenshot mentions "20th or so" for the release date. I'm assuming it'll be the 23rd by the time it starts circling the webs.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
See Bidjays post on the previous page. Author in the screenshot mentions "20th or so" for the release date. I'm assuming it'll be the 23rd by the time it starts circling the webs.
Unfortunately Enokiffu said in the trailer tweet that he was still working on the last boss which probably means it won't be coming out this week (or month) imo. This will obviously delay work on Botan 2 further.

DXZ19

Reputation score
I find it funny that when people are willing to post information regarding the release date but they don't account for other available information. Like instead of basing on one twitter post, there are others. The tweet doesn't specify on the 20th it just says ~20 days, which can mean several things. 20 days yes, but when does the 20 days starts? He posted on twitter saying he was feeling motivated on Jan 1st to work, but he felt tired and slept through and on Jan 2nd is when he said It's the first started production again. Now we have to account for two more things. He said ~ which implies around, it can take up to 1 or 2 days more. Factoring in maybe a day to prep release. The latest we might see it is on the 25th. Which, like again I found it funny people are following the development but don't just check the previous tweets. Now assuming he misses the estimate date. Theoretical the latest he can most likely release is on the end of this month. The game is relatively close to finish with presumably it's just the final boss and a bit of testing to make sure it works, it shouldn't take long. I do have to point out the reason why the game is taking longer than usual, which someone on this thread pointed out because of feature creep. The game is arguably 2.5 bigger than what it was orginally planned to be. As the battle stage and goblin weren't intended to be there intially and probably added a bit more for the final stage to accomodate for the extra work.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I find it funny that when people are willing to post information regarding the release date but they don't account for other available information. Like instead of basing on one twitter post, there are others. The tweet doesn't specify on the 20th it just says ~20 days, which can mean several things. 20 days yes, but when does the 20 days starts?
Indeed it doesn't specify on the 20th, but neither did it says ~20 days.

The actual wording is 'around the 20th' (which can be earlier/later) but until I see at least a pre-release page on DLSite I wouldn't expect any date (IRL delay can happen afterall)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
because, ya know, 13 is closer to 15 than to 10, and it's possible there is variance, so it could be up to 17, which is closer to 20. If we extrapolate that, 20 is close enough to 25 and that's closer to 30 than to 15. If we're gonna go to 30, we might as well call that half, which means lets just assume 50.

We know damn well how often h-game devs hit the bullseye.

Uboa

Reputation score
I find it funny that when people are willing to post information regarding the release date but they don't account for other available information. Like instead of basing on one twitter post, there are others. The tweet doesn't specify on the 20th it just says ~20 days, which can mean several things. 20 days yes, but when does the 20 days starts? He posted on twitter saying he was feeling motivated on Jan 1st to work, but he felt tired and slept through and on Jan 2nd is when he said It's the first started production again. Now we have to account for two more things. He said ~ which implies around, it can take up to 1 or 2 days more. Factoring in maybe a day to prep release. The latest we might see it is on the 25th. Which, like again I found it funny people are following the development but don't just check the previous tweets. Now assuming he misses the estimate date. Theoretical the latest he can most likely release is on the end of this month. The game is relatively close to finish with presumably it's just the final boss and a bit of testing to make sure it works, it shouldn't take long. I do have to point out the reason why the game is taking longer than usual, which someone on this thread pointed out because of feature creep. The game is arguably 2.5 bigger than what it was orginally planned to be. As the battle stage and goblin weren't intended to be there intially and probably added a bit more for the final stage to accomodate for the extra work.
I don't really care about this other game that much to follow its entire development cycle to be honest. I shared the information I had on it. My interest is really in botan 2 and seeing what the dev does on the side is just a bonus.

DXZ19

Reputation score
Indeed it doesn't specify on the 20th, but neither did it says ~20 days.

The actual wording is 'around the 20th' (which can be earlier/later) but until I see at least a pre-release page on DLSite I wouldn't expect any date (IRL delay can happen afterall)
Unforunately for me then, because deepl nd google translate didn't help as much.

I don't really care about this other game that much to follow its entire development cycle to be honest. I shared the information I had on it. My interest is really in botan 2 and seeing what the dev does on the side is just a bonus.
Same boat here, although I was referring to the guy who decided to post the inofrmation. But alas, it might not even come out on the 25th. If were to based it on the forest boss completion time, which was around 10 days. It could mean the end of the month., since testing after implementing everything. It would also fit nicely in his end of the monthly report.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm confused, is our dev releasing a new side-game, that's on that disk sold for 1,000 yen.
or is that just a trial for the new side-game he is releasing...

Tbh, looking at the trial video it looked really shiny.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
I'm confused, is our dev releasing a new side-game, that's on that disk sold for 1,000 yen.
or is that just a trial for the new side-game he is releasing...

Tbh, looking at the trial video it looked really shiny.
The disc they were selling at comiket is a mostly completed version of the SolRui sequel game that the dev has been working on the past year. He is releasing the full version *soon* and was working on the final boss as of like 4 days ago. If we want to keep talking about this game so much someone should just make a thread about it already tbh I keep feeling like the mods are gonna swoop in.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Minigame release date is "LIKELY" going to be around mid-February from Enokifu's latest tweet, though theres no mention of Botan II resuming after that as of now.