What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

Hmm, I'm getting "File corrupted ! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." Error when opening this. Any help on this.

(All other RPG Maker games work fine except for this one)

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same error, in my case it was solved by renaming the folder, removing all japanese characters

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey friends! Didn't forget about y'all. Please don't spread this and remember to support the author if you ever get the chance! I love enokifu's works and he seemed like a real cool dude irl.

this will only be up for a short while
ttps://mega.nz/#!0UwgTIBR!b39i2-DA5XVsWdx9v7jTwYl2ieh--nqUcVseMoUSoOI
I was bussy with work, and now when i finally come back there is a link, YES!! but is broken..............

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It should be noted that this game will go onto DLSite et al. eventually (later this month, I think?). The person who posted the link took it down to try and limit the effect of piracy on this game before it has had it's proper launch, which I personally think is a good thing to do.

So while it's probably not going to be the popular opinion, how about at least waiting until it's properly released before begging for links?

(And also for reference: I have not downloaded the game myself; I will try DLSite's demo when available and buy it legitimately if interested.)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, now this has completely slipped under my radar. I thought the thread was only about the new full-featured game, with the heroine in the OP.

Still waiting patiently for 'The Girl in the Red Slave Collar' v1.05d full full translation. Coz damn did I throroughly enjoy SonabiA.
Someone posted about Enokippu drawing cute characters, and how that is in not too great a supply in h-games; I wholeheartedly agree. Like his art very much.

Anyhow, if I got this right, there actually was a mini-game released in August, and another mini-game(ish?) was featured on the winter Comiket?
And then there was a link for that, and then there were none. But the game will be put up on DLsite in a couple of weeks the latest, anyway...

Hopefully I am caught up with this. If that is the case...
Then I fully agree with habisain above. I mean, come on guys!

PS: goddamn did unzipping his August mini-game he shared on his twitter, unnerve me. The password was not working. And yeah, it was a locale thing. Never want to change locale on my new system...
How I eventually got around finally being able to uncompress and get the password to work, is actually starting the 7-zip extractor .exe with NTLEAS in Japanese generic and as admin, and then proceeding with unzipping the game and copy-pasting the password... I know, right?! lol

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, I missed the ninja-demo. I was looking forwards to that.

As for it being taken down, it might just have been because it was linked in full. Mega automatically deletes any files that it can google links to, which is why they were being past around as tinyurls or as urls inside notepads.

Anyway, if anyone could reup the demo, I'd appriciate it. I never got a shot at it.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It should be noted that this game will go onto DLSite et al. eventually (later this month, I think?). The person who posted the link took it down to try and limit the effect of piracy on this game before it has had it's proper launch, which I personally think is a good thing to do.

So while it's probably not going to be the popular opinion, how about at least waiting until it's properly released before begging for links?

(And also for reference: I have not downloaded the game myself; I will try DLSite's demo when available and buy it legitimately if interested.)

Translation: It's going to take a little longer before it gets onto DLSite. Sorry if you thought that this bump was going to be a link or something.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omg im back from vacancy and i see that some of ya got the game its amazing do somone could do a reupload plz :D

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any kind soul who can re-upload ninja-demo game? i miss my chance to grab it. the mega link from another post is already dead...:(

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a reason it's demanding I login to my mega account? Never had that happen on a mega link before.
edit: Yeah, the link in the second "here" file just links me to my own Mega account.
It's not a proper download link.

Have to try the 4shared one.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the 4 share one dosent seem to work either :(

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww come on guys, we just have to wait a couple more days for it to make it to DLsite -then maybe some more to let it sell a little? lol- and there will probably be a link soon enough. Don't go all gaga over a minigame. ;)

Also, I bet you have to be registered on it for 4shared to work. Well, that would be my guess, anyway.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Psst... link generator.... ;)