What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu] A Tale of Two Swords / 二つの剣の物語 (RE145726) (RJ145726)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Story of two Swords/二つの剣の物語

Was the red heads maid outfit ever implemented in the newer versions?

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, where can i get the translation for ver 2.0? :D

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, where can i get the translation for ver 2.0? :D

There is no translation.... It's funny how you didn't read any posts in this thread and just ask for a translation that doesn't exist.

The prequel Sacred Eyes was translated though so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you may have confused those 2 games and posted in the wrong topic.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is no translation.... It's funny how you didn't read any posts in this thread and just ask for a translation that doesn't exist.

The prequel Sacred Eyes was translated though so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you may have confused those 2 games and posted in the wrong topic.
I think they were referring to the partial since a few posts above said the partial links were down.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think they were referring to the partial since a few posts above said the partial links were down.
The partial is gone. It only translated the menu and not even the items if I'm correct. I also just checked this guy out and he is for real. He just can't be bothered to read threads before asking for free translations.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah yeah i was talking about that,,,sure,,,, :eek:

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh so...Sacred Eyes! Excelent i will download that, where can i find the translation for the game ?:D

Lundgren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh so...Sacred Eyes! Excelent i will download that, where can i find the translation for the game ?:D
Here is a link :) = .nz/#!J1Mm3Iga!sw1RUo1_snzjM1hYerl-FyMdEZMMiGIgl__njEiUL4A

put Mega infront of .nz

The Credit gose to ( hankpwnsyou ) :D

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a link :) = .nz/#!J1Mm3Iga!sw1RUo1_snzjM1hYerl-FyMdEZMMiGIgl__njEiUL4A

put Mega infront of .nz

The Credit gose to ( hankpwnsyou ) :D
Thank you sir , we need more people like you

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how to transfer this in mega but heres the link
Hey, I believe as long as you have the file, you can host it through your own mega account.... additionally I would much appreciate this, as I'm looking for a link as well! :D

If anyone else's got a link for 2.0, that would be awesome!

(sorry for necroing)

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I believe as long as you have the file, you can host it through your own mega account.... additionally I would much appreciate this, as I'm looking for a link as well! :D

If anyone else's got a link for 2.0, that would be awesome!

(sorry for necroing)
.nz/#!7dQXVJ4S!4rKqIJvLWIt-sp85FWRRg7X_gjTtqEPZbZKMGoKhsSE

hope you know what to do with it^^

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found this game translated in Russian. Then thought I would post a link to it just incase someone wanted to translate it and if translating Russian would be easier then Jap.

vestibule

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full partial completed. Thread can be found here:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31066

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get a new game+ option in the game. I beat the game via Yuri/True ending. Is there an option to get a new game+ or it doesn't exist?

vestibule

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's supposed to be a scene at the end where you have two choices for starting a new game, one where you keep some stuff (unlocked jobs, scenes, etc) and one where the game just starts over.

It's supposed to be a room with two doors and two fairies that explain the options. I haven't seen that part myself, but it was among the parts I translated.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.