What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

I've played the latest verion...

I like the nurse's sex attacks and the new added animations on undine and samurai...

I've noticed that default attack damage has been adjusted back to the original damage level and default jump is now lower. I know that agility should boost jump but on this version can't distribute stats.

Also you forgot to list down the new slash combo by hitting z repeatedly.

Overall the new GUI looks neat despite making the game a bit slower(you now need to go to the tube thingy or talk to your helper to do stuff).

Looking forward for your updates! :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is a new update! In short:
- Nurse has 1 sex move, orgasm is included
- Undine and Samurai has their orgasm moves included
- Lots of GUI change, some of them are necessary to make future coding easier
- Better looking stages
- You get Doki Doki energy via orgasm
- The shop is not implemented yet, sorry :p

Some new special attacks
z + x: block, will counter if done in last second
v or double tap forward: dash
up+v: switch plane upward/double tap up
down+v: switch plane downward/double tap down

jump + down + x: spica kick
up + x: psycho ball

Download link v0.054a:
Note: the game says v0.053a but that's only because i forgot to change it, the content is totally v0.054a.
Yay finally it's updated again! :D

Was worried it'd go without any news because there's no update for a long time :(

Also, is that green haired girl Madoka Koenji? :D

Edit:

The gameplay feels a lot smoother (faster?) o_o

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Also, is that green haired girl Madoka Koenji? :D
shhh .. not so loud XD
The gameplay feels a lot smoother (faster?) o_o
you mean it's no longer lagging in your laptop?

I've played the latest verion...

I like the nurse's sex attacks and the new added animations on undine and samurai...

I've noticed that default attack damage has been adjusted back to the original damage level and default jump is now lower. I know that agility should boost jump but on this version can't distribute stats.

Also you forgot to list down the new slash combo by hitting z repeatedly.

Overall the new GUI looks neat despite making the game a bit slower(you now need to go to the tube thingy or talk to your helper to do stuff).

Looking forward for your updates! :)
previously Spica and the enemies has slightly different jumping formula and that confuse me. Now everyone has the same formula and this is the result ^^;

you can get doki doki energy via orgasm, will add another method of gaining it ... maybe defeating a boss will give you some (this is not an ideal method but I'm not sure I will have the time for a proper one)

the previous GUIs make the game complicated for me because it needs to create new screens. When the game become this big, even the addition of simple stuff can confuses me easily >.<

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game look a lot better :)

I like dash attack now. It's do very good combo.

About spica kick; It's hard to use for me. Maybe because spica has lower jump.

And I have 1 problem that I think it's should be fix. If you on room corner and 2 or more enemies attacking you. You can't do anything until run out of HP because they keep spamming attack and spica can only do hurt animation. I die 2 times because of this :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

shhh .. not so loud XD

you mean it's no longer lagging in your laptop?
It's too obvious :D

That, and I feel like the combo went smoother (more responsive, I think?). Maybe just my imagination though.

also, I don't know if this's intended or not, but before the "Continue?" show up, enemies can still hit you, making the "Continue?" won't show up.

OP
E

erobotan

The game look a lot better :)

I like dash attack now. It's do very good combo.

About spica kick; It's hard to use for me. Maybe because spica has lower jump.

And I have 1 problem that I think it's should be fix. If you on room corner and 2 or more enemies attacking you. You can't do anything until run out of HP because they keep spamming attack and spica can only do hurt animation. I die 2 times because of this :p
do you think i should increase her jumping?

I'll try to think of something about that infinite combo lol, thanks!
It's too obvious :D

That, and I feel like the combo went smoother (more responsive, I think?). Maybe just my imagination though.

also, I don't know if this's intended or not, but before the "Continue?" show up, enemies can still hit you, making the "Continue?" won't show up.
good to hear that the lag is gone!

I can't tell about the game went smoother .. I'm pretty bad at stuff like this, I can play a slightly laggy game and not notice it at all lol

About that bug, it's actually not intended, I'll take a look (but let me know if you prefer to leave it like that :p ). Thanks!

saga55555

Reputation score

do you think i should increase her jumping?

I'll try to think of something about that infinite combo lol, thanks!
If you want spica kick become more useful. I will say "yes" increase her jump a bit or lower gravity.

About infinite combo; how about add "knockdown counter" like If she take weak attack(hurt animation, not knock). Knock counter will +1 and if counter >= 4(or more); she will knockdown. But if she doesn't take 2nd or 3rd hit in 1-2 second; knock counter reset to 0. I think it's work ;)

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

previously Spica and the enemies has slightly different jumping formula and that confuse me. Now everyone has the same formula and this is the result ^^;

you can get doki doki energy via orgasm, will add another method of gaining it ... maybe defeating a boss will give you some (this is not an ideal method but I'm not sure I will have the time for a proper one)
Ah I see. I've read about the comments about spica kick... personally I think the current version is ok. It's the default value and agility can increase jump right? I dunno I mean I have no problems using spica kick to plow through the grunts.

You mean you can only upgrade points after an orgasm? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I've let spica orgarm a few times and I still get nothing to upgrade her with. Also while that idea sticks to the original concept of Beat Angel Escalayer I don't think limiting doki doki point gain from orgasm is a good idea. I mean after all in the original game you can... well... sex her up outside battle... something you can't really do in this game. Well it can work if spica's default toughness is buffed because as it stands right now you'd be using a good amount of lives just to get those points.

OP
E

erobotan

If you want spica kick become more useful. I will say "yes" increase her jump a bit or lower gravity.
maybe you mean the normal jump kick instead of spica kick?
About infinite combo; how about add "knockdown counter" like If she take weak attack(hurt animation, not knock). Knock counter will +1 and if counter >= 4(or more); she will knockdown. But if she doesn't take 2nd or 3rd hit in 1-2 second; knock counter reset to 0. I think it's work ;)
Thanks for the suggestion but I already fixed it .. I think... hopefully it's solved.
You mean you can only upgrade points after an orgasm? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I've let spica orgarm a few times and I still get nothing to upgrade her with. Also while that idea sticks to the original concept of Beat Angel Escalayer I don't think limiting doki doki point gain from orgasm is a good idea. I mean after all in the original game you can... well... sex her up outside battle... something you can't really do in this game. Well it can work if spica's default toughness is buffed because as it stands right now you'd be using a good amount of lives just to get those points.
Ok, I'll add her HP a bit, hope it helps

While I can't promise anything I do plan to add sex scene outside the battles just like the original game though there won't be much varieties since my hands is already full, so much stuff that still need to do ^^;

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.. um.. er..
How to add Status?
I defeat the Nurse , but doesn't get Doki Doki Cell?

OP
E

erobotan

So.. um.. er..
How to add Status?
I defeat the Nurse , but doesn't get Doki Doki Cell?
It's buggy at the moment, wait for a new release with it fixed in a few hours. Sorry ^^

saga55555

Reputation score

maybe you mean the normal jump kick instead of spica kick?
No, I mean skill with jump+down+attack. Because she has lower jump and down to ground faster. So sometime I can't press down+attack in time.

But if AGI can + jump. It's OK or maybe I have to play more for get use to it. :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

good to hear that the lag is gone!

I can't tell about the game went smoother .. I'm pretty bad at stuff like this, I can play a slightly laggy game and not notice it at all lol

About that bug, it's actually not intended, I'll take a look (but let me know if you prefer to leave it like that :p ). Thanks!
I'd be okay at which choice you want (leave the bug as it is or fix it) :p

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've only tried it for a few minutes but its pretty good. Its not Final Fight or Code of Princess (cause no one played Guardian Heroes to get that reference), but its good.

The AI wonky though. For example: If the Undine(? Slime?) boss knocks you down, you have no chance of getting up because she does her floor ooze rape move before you can. By comparison, the nurse boss spends a lot of time playing 'keep away' but then uses her self-healing move effectively making her whole fight a mad dash to keep her off-balance. And then of course, there are the minions who spend a lot of time meandering and occasionally throwing a punch (usually while you're occupied with another minion)

Mecer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must be retarded, but I can't leave the first room? I can't seem to speak to the green haired girl no matter what buttons I press, and the green pod does nothing but upgrade my skills and stats, which I obviously can't right now. Am I missing something?

saga55555

Reputation score

I must be retarded, but I can't leave the first room? I can't seem to speak to the green haired girl no matter what buttons I press, and the green pod does nothing but upgrade my skills and stats, which I obviously can't right now. Am I missing something?
You can press double+up or up+V for change lane.

OP
E

erobotan

a new version with hopefully fix all of the previous problem (infinite combo by the grunts, jump too low, hp too low, doki doki energy get resetted, enemy interupting your combo, etc

Download it

you can check the 1st post or read the readme file for the game's control

The AI wonky though. For example: If the Undine(? Slime?) boss knocks you down, you have no chance of getting up because she does her floor ooze rape move before you can. By comparison, the nurse boss spends a lot of time playing 'keep away' but then uses her self-healing move effectively making her whole fight a mad dash to keep her off-balance. And then of course, there are the minions who spend a lot of time meandering and occasionally throwing a punch (usually while you're occupied with another minion)
There is an easy mode in the option menu, let me know if it's still too hard for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DL the New Version
Nope... still can't upgrade the stat even after beat the Boss

==Edited==

Ah My bad
It because I clear the stage without being rape
After My 2'nd play , it get Doki Doki Energy and able to upgrade

Still , After all that grind. Is there any Load feature in future update?

Last edited:

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've only tried it for a few minutes but its pretty good. Its not Final Fight or Code of Princess (cause no one played Guardian Heroes to get that reference), but its good.

Oh I played Guardian Heroes. Played the hell out of it on the saturn when it was out. Not so much on the remake for 360 but That's cuz I had so many other games on my plate so to speak.

A highly recommended game though, everyone. Think there's a sequel somewhere on PC too.

OP
E

erobotan

Still , After all that grind. Is there any Load feature in future update?
I'm still not sure on that one, at first i want to add that feature but then I realize that no fighting games has save feature. So What you guys think?

The game will definitely has a "Start+" feature where you start the game with tons of doki doki energy where you can get it to buy lots of stats & skills right at the start of the game.

Oh, and let me know if the game is too difficult, if enough people complain I will do some adjustment to it.
Oh I played Guardian Heroes. Played the hell out of it on the saturn when it was out. Not so much on the remake for 360 but That's cuz I had so many other games on my plate so to speak.

A highly recommended game though, everyone. Think there's a sequel somewhere on PC too.
Yup, the plane switching is inspired from Guardian Heroes! I never play the game though .. only read some articles and watched some youtube videos so I'm not sure if i get the plane switching mechanism right ...