What's new

VN/TEXT [Eushully] Kamidori Alchemy Meister / 神採りアルケミーマイスター

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Since you have Japanese regional settings enabled and the file itself shouldn't be corrupted - providing you didn't download it from some place where I can't guarantee that - there is only the issue of you decompression program left. Is 7z itself even able to decompress Japanese named files? Well I guess it should but try using Winzip or Winrar just once to make sure ...
Never had a problem with 7z before. But I'll give it a shot.

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting Kamidori English 1_0.exe
CRC check failed

Also I have tried reinstalling all related files just in case anything could somehow cause an issue. still nothing. :(

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been playing this game(in jap) for a while so msg me if you got some questions and maybe I can answer.
Thanks for the trans find.
And uh... yeah, are there stat caps?
I've always wondered about that since yeah, there is a point where stats seem stuck at certain levels until class up.
I'm not sure if I'm right but, the stat cap gets raised once you get the next title for them

In Wil's case, he simply gets them from the end of chapter promotions, certain others get them through their respective events

Last edited:
OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also later on it might be worth considering to enhance the clothing. Since that is a time-consuming process, choose on elemental armor and focus on that.
Also a weapon with an elemental attack can be better than the next highest rated one. You should switch Accessories frequently as well.
Also I think saving/reloading after turns wouldn't make the game fun anymore, but that's just my opinion.

Also EDIT: What kind of a post layout is that!?

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

Never had a problem with 7z before. But I'll give it a shot.

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting Kamidori English 1_0.exe
CRC check failed

Also I have tried reinstalling all related files just in case anything could somehow cause an issue. still nothing. :(
Did you download the Archive from the link I give in my first post?

If not, try that one. It probably really is corrupt, after all you could extract the main game just fine. It may be best to redownload it (again). Also as far as I know Winrar has a repair tool, try that one as well.

If the problem persists I will maybe try and upload the unpacked file and PM you the link, if my bandwidth still allows it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also later on it might be worth considering to enhance the clothing. Since that is a time-consuming process, choose on elemental armor and focus on that.
Also a weapon with an elemental attack can be better than the next highest rated one. You should switch Accessories frequently as well.
Also I think saving/reloading after turns wouldn't make the game fun anymore, but that's just my opinion.
As a special note, depending on who's route you're on, once you enhance their clothing enough, it'll trigger h-scenes.

Also speaking of clothes, Yuela with Beast armor is incredible at dodging attacks, when paired with the proper skills too(Sword Flash, Evasion), if she had some form of ranged attack, she'd be pretty OP.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did i royally screw up or something? downloaded the game, unzipped it no problem, installed, expansion 1, 2, 2.0 in that order, then english 1.0 into game directory, let it patch, then play the game. My problem however, is when i enter the prolouge dungeon and get to the feather of E-somethin, the game crashes when in fulscrene mode, and when in window mode, a popup appears, which freezes the game... help?

all using the links provided, running window's 7 and an alienware laptop, so i dont think it's an out of date video card.

all also in japanese unicod

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

did i royally screw up or something? downloaded the game, unzipped it no problem, installed, expansion 1, 2, 2.0 in that order, then english 1.0 into game directory, let it patch, then play the game. My problem however, is when i enter the prolouge dungeon and get to the feather of E-somethin, the game crashes when in fulscrene mode, and when in window mode, a popup appears, which freezes the game... help?

all using the links provided, running window's 7 and an alienware laptop, so i dont think it's an out of date video card.

all also in japanese unicod
I don't think you did anything wrong. What does the popup say?

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nothing, once i hit the feather the game freeze up going (not responding), and if i wait long enough an 'ActiveMovie Window' pops up and gives a little yellow animation thingy with 'woosh' sound. then the game goes completly unresponsive, even though the music is still going and animation playing, i simply cannot interact with it anymore

apperently the same thing happens when i click on a skill in the party menu

Last edited:
OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

nothing, once i hit the feather the game freeze up going (not responding), and if i wait long enough an 'ActiveMovie Window' pops up and gives a little yellow animation thingy with 'woosh' sound. then the game goes completly unresponsive, even though the music is still going and animation playing, i simply cannot interact with it anymore

apperently the same thing happens when i click on a skill in the party menu
Googled a bit, Activemovie popups seems to be an issue of having certain video codecs installed that mess with the game, although k-lite shouldn't be it.
If you installed certain codecs in the past that you don't need anymore, try uninstalling them, maybe that will fix it. Again the way you described installing the game, that shouldn't be it so the codec thing would be my best guess.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

only codecs are the pre-installed windows one's, maybe i'm missing something instead?

well, if nothing else, turning off the animations seems to let me play

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what it was, titles.
But you can't really confirm it unless you play through multiple times or compare with others at certain levels before title change to see if there's really a cap.
As for clothes, try to grab as many of the different basic element spells as you can since that comes in handy early on before you have a hoard of weapons. And I really dislike how earth armor looks, so I just gave her Brave Lord Armor a lot of Evd ups and an angelshield.
And yeah save/loading really does game break sometimes, but I mean come on, when you get 1 HP + 1 Int for Yuela on level? That's just asking for it.

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

only codecs are the pre-installed windows one's, maybe i'm missing something instead?

well, if nothing else, turning off the animations seems to let me play
Well, sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Try googling "Kamidori Activemovie" though as it seems you're not the only one to experience that problem.

Also the animations aren't that important, I think.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Try googling "Kamidori Activemovie" though as it seems you're not the only one to experience that problem.

Also the animations aren't that important, I think.
seems i spoke too soon anyway, game died on the lvl up. i'll keep hunting for a cure cuz i wanna play this game, but thx for the help

{edit} well, it turns out that simply finding and installing the k-lite codec pack seems to make everything work just fine, so... awesome

Last edited:

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And uh... yeah, are there stat caps?
I've always wondered about that since yeah, there is a point where stats seem stuck at certain levels until class up.
Yes, there are stat caps. You can check it by looking at a character status screen, there'll be a bar under their current stats, that's the cap. At level 50, it uncaps for all girls to 99. All the mana/side characters uncap at 50/55.

Low level caps are raised by events, so try to do them every chapter.

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's how stats work. They uncap slightly after every Title event. At level 50, or 55, you get a title that uncaps them completely. If you don't want your amazing character to suck badly, watch the caps. Get tot he minimum level for the title event, and stop leveling them till you get the title. Here's the list of requirements for the titles.

Yuela/Emelita/Serawi
Lv 15, 30, 50, 70, 99

Aht
Lv 10
Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)
Quest 26 (Aht lv 26, Emi lv28, chapter 7)
Level 50, 70, 99

Suina
Lv 12
Quest 34 AND 35 (Suina lv22, chapter 7)
Lv 50, 75, 99

Crayl
Lv 18, 35, 55, 80, 99

Sharty
Lv 18, 30, 50, 70, 99

Uya
Lv 18
Chapter 7 event/quest thing
Lv 55, 70, 99

Melodiana
Lv 20
Quest 52 AND 53 (Melo lv 35, chapter 8)
Lv 55, 80, 99

Crayanne
Lv 34, 50, 70, 99

Paraskevas
Lv 43, 55, 80, 99

Kohakuren
Lv 40, 50, 75, 99

Elizasleyn
Lv 45, 55, 80, 99

Gaptahl
Lv 50, 65, 80, 99

Ragsmuena
Lv 50, 65, 80, 99

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh cool, thanks.
I've been playing on Jap so I didn't know what those bars meant lol thanks for clarifying.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Friend of mine uploaded his patch on mediafire and it worked just fine. Wish someone might've done that when I first posted it on THEIR OWN DAMN FORUM. Whatever. Pretty cool game.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wonder why some part of game still untranslated = ="

OP
Obsidious

Obsidious

Reputation score

wonder why some part of game still untranslated = ="
I hear there is a text fix patch either available for download or already included in the patch.
I haven't played up to the point where I had to use it yet however, so I haven't confirmed that one yet.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hear there is a text fix patch either available for download or already included in the patch.
I haven't played up to the point where I had to use it yet however, so I haven't confirmed that one yet.
confirm, it fixed now =w=