What's new

VN/TEXT [Eushully] Kamidori Alchemy Meister / 神採りアルケミーマイスター

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kamidori Alchemy Meister

late to the party but meh.

hentai from hell has working download links, (and a mirror) and the english patch.

its a pretty good game,

no, its not a visual novel.
yes, there are a lot of H-scenes, but you dont find them till about chapter 4/5
no, the game-play isn't random.
but yes, playing on hard, does infact make the game more difficult, (who would have guessed?)

links here:

i totally recommend this game to anyone who liked Sengoku Rance, and anyone who didn't too.

Kuba12144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for digging up a very old thread butt last week on the Seiha forums i found that this game has a modding scene its tiny and abbandoned for about a year or so but i pulled together what i could find and compiled it into a one bigger mod. This mod mostly makes the core three heroines clothes show more skin (it's mostly to my preference and what i enjoy) both in combat and out of combat. It does fail in some places since i only edited the available files and hence was unable to change everything thats why in some events they will alternate between clothed and my versions but thats only because if i did anything it would be terrible.

You can find what it does to Yuela's armor down in the attachments

It also changes armor for Emelita and Serwawi
Although some people may be a bit meh about having everyone hence I'll seperate everone into nice and tidy folders so you can install whatever you want.

Now a word of warning these were made by me or edited by me im pretty damn proud of some of them since i have no talent in art.

Instalation goes like this you copy paste the agf files to the patch folder in the instalation folder. to get rid of them you have to remove them.

For some reason i can't attach the zip and can't post links just yet either so click the link in my Signature.

P.S. I missed Yuela's goth girl armor, Emelita's Frog and one of Serwawi's armors i think its the dark mage one. I'll update them when i have the time. Also I've left there 2 .bat files and if placed into one of the folders and executed will change the agf files into bmp files which can be edited so if you don't like something you can change it yourself :D.

edit: I fixed everything but Emelita's frog armor i just cannot be bothered to fix it.
Credits
Trollwut and RaiValeria whom to i apologize for taking their mods, playing with them, combining them and then calling my own.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: soe

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apologies for digging up a very old thread butt last week on the Seiha forums i found that this game has a modding scene its tiny and abbandoned for about a year or so but i pulled together what i could find and compiled it into a one bigger mod. This mod mostly makes the core three heroines clothes show more skin (it's mostly to my preference and what i enjoy) both in combat and out of combat. It does fail in some places since i only edited the available files and hence was unable to change everything thats why in some events they will alternate between clothed and my versions but thats only because if i did anything it would be terrible.

You can find what it does to Yuela's armor down in the attachments

It also changes armor for Emelita and Serwawi
Although some people may be a bit meh about having everyone hence I'll seperate everone into nice and tidy folders so you can install whatever you want.

Now a word of warning these were made by me or edited by me im pretty damn proud of some of them since i have no talent in art.

Instalation goes like this you copy paste the agf files to the patch folder in the instalation folder. to get rid of them you have to remove them.

For some reason i can't attach the zip and can't post links just yet either so click the link in my Signature.

P.S. I missed Yuela's goth girl armor, Emelita's Frog and one of Serwawi's armors i think its the dark mage one. I'll update them when i have the time. Also I've left there 2 .bat files and if placed into one of the folders and executed will change the agf files into bmp files which can be edited so if you don't like something you can change it yourself :D.
Some of them looked like it was from my Armor pack and RaiValeria mod. I'm not trying to be an ass, but it's probably better to put some credit to the original modder.

Edit: I checked the timestamp and encryption code(Yes I encrypted my file) and it matched. Depending on your reply, appropriate action would be taken.
Edit2: PM Sent

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Huh, so this is what it feels like to stare at a terrible relapse. I think I sunk more time into this game than learning for my Uni degree.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This affects more than just me, I'm sure. I'll leave this here for anyone else that wants to try what worked for me.

Okay, so last week I was playing this with no issue whatsoever.
Then, two days ago, I fall victim to the animations being played in separate action windows, causing the taskbar to pop in and interrupt my gaming pleasure like a Jack Russell spazzing out.
Basically, MS ActiveVideo was being the annoying cousin always peeking over your shoulder to see what you're doing.
I can't upload pictures anymore because the attachment storage directory is either unavailable or unwriteable.

By George, I think I have the answer.
Because of whatever went wrong, I HAD to use K-Lite Codec Pack (Basic) and their Codec Tweaker.
Use the Tweaker to detect and remove broken codecs and filters (this is the big one) under "General". Hit Apply & Close.
Next, go into MS Codec Tweaks (Win7DSFilterTweaker) and disable EVERYTHING. Again, click Apply & Close.
Lastly, go into DirectShowFilters (Configuration) and change as many settings as you can to Use MERIT.

I can once again enjoy being an Alchemic Gigolo. (Runs last check, uses Servalwi with Snipe)... Ahhh, MUCH better.

Only, not quite. Now the animations don't play at all.
So, I did what any semi-sane HGamer would. Stopped playing for a couple days and... You get the idea.
The next day, I decided "Fuck It" and re-enabled Windows Media options through the control panel (On the off-chance the MPEG-1 decoder is dependant on that). Then I booted up the Codec Tweaker again. I clicked "Reset" and made sure the "Microsoft DTV-DVD decoder" wasn't disabled. In General -> Fixes, I placed a check mark beside both "Detect and Remove" and "Reregister" options. Somehow this worked, and the animations play again. Go me. A win for stubbornness.

Last edited: