What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen tried to sidestep the warrior with the mace and then stab her as she ran past, not wanting to take a hit from a weapon primarily designed to crush bone.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the soldier girl lift the hammer and attemp to smash Evelen's body with it, but of course that was easy to avoid by the experienced Evelen, she sidestep and jusp stab the chest of the hammer girl and even her spear wound her twice when her clever eyes saw a bad stance in her foe, that would avoid any attempt of counter of the soldier. Celesta was looking all and noticed that she forget to change of weapon and shrung her shoulders before shoot an arrow to the wounded soldier. All was looking fine until a gun noise surprise them and Evelen sense something small pass through her shoulder, the pain was low at the start but then she noted the little wound, it looks like the secong girl was aiming her with a weird pistol.

Evelen 6
Celesta 7

Hammer 4
Gun 8

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

What the hell, they have guns? Evelen gave Celesta a look to try and indicate that she should take care of the girl with the mace, and then darted at the girl with the gun, knowing that she would have the advantage in very close quarters, and hopefully could keep the girl from shooting her or Celesta more.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ussualy the warriors of this cave that fight the gunner get stunned by the surprise of fight this kind of weapon, the way that Evelen run toward her was something new and she had not the chance to evade or protect herself, the spear cut her shoulder and she just try to maintain her distance. Celesta understand the signs of her mistress and she throw an arrow close the face of the soldier who dodge just in time before start to pursue her.

Evelen 6
Celesta 7

Hammer 4
gun 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Celesta, be careful! Evelen shouted, stabbing at the quick gunner and trying to keep up with her and stay close. The girl had little defense up close, and Evelen aimed to take advantage of that.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen continued her harashment toward the gungirl, she tried an stab, but the soldier side jump and shoot her, but she missed for not aiming right, then Evelen take the chance and with a quick move she slash the chest of the girl, the poor girl groan and cover the serious wound as she go away.

Celesta understimate the speed of the hammer girl and after shoot her arrow to her chest the plant girl noted that the soldier was very fast and now was in front of her, with a direct hit to Celesta's chest the girl smiled when the plant girl fall some feets away, Celesta touch her wounded belly and she noted that some of her bones were damaged.

Evelen 6
Celesta 5

Hammer 3
gun 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I need to finish this girl off quick so I can help Celesta. Evelen continued to chase after and stab at the gunner.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen's stab was dodged by a quick move of her foe, then after her side jump the gunner shoot to the speargirl who dodge the bullet who pass close her head, then Evelen procced to stab her now that she was off balance, her spear hurt the chest of the soldier. Celesta roll and left her bow in the floor, then she take her sword and parry a little the hammer that fall on the floor some inches away of her, she then slice the arm of the soldier and then give her a quick kick on her chest to had the chance to go away, the soldier fall on the floor and then she lift her hammer to try to proceed the fight

Evelen 6
Celesta 5

Hammer 2
Gun 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen kept up her attacks, a slight smile crossing her face at how well Celesta was fighting.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen now know how her foe fight and her way that she dodge her spear to attemp a direct shoot, but it was hard that the shoot reach her target. With a suddent move Evelen hurt the armed hand of the gunner and then stab her, the gun girl try to roll and crawl away to had the time to get up.Meanwhile the plant girl, try to evade the attack and the give a letal wound but the soldier fool her and change the directing of her blow in the last moment, Celesta scream a little when she receivethe impact of her back when she had damaged the hands of her foe. Now Celesta was on the floor trying to get up, as her foe try in vain to lift the hammer ith her wounds.

Evelen 6
Celesta 3

Hammer 1
gun 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen stabbed at the gunner's neck, hoping to end the battle quickly and go on to help Celesta.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The soldier was so fast and Evelen missed some attempts until she wound her again, her foe try to protect her life and shoot her until the last instand and then after many wounds the gunner body was unnable to protect herself again. With her foe defeated Evelen look to the other fight, both fighters were in the floor but only Celesta was breathing, with difficulty after the hard hits.

The illusion ended and both know that the time to saw the big sister has come.

Evelen had 1 hp more
Celesta had sword mastery 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

That was pretty intense. You fought well, Celesta Evelen said, and then looked up to Kimberly. It's about time to head back to the dining room to meet Teresa, I think.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl smile when she heard Evelen's words and said after a sigh I dont want to fight anyone with a hammerin my life, their wounds really hurt . As both talked the blushe Kimberly get close and nod Yes its time, both need to go to the dinner room, right? after the afirmative answer of the girls, she teleport them, there was Teresa reading some papers and writing something until she noted the pressence of her sisters outside of the room. Before they start to go there Kimberly hug the two girls and said worried by her human friend Please take care Miss Evelen, i believe that all of you will survive, but im still really worried Then in a really stressed moment for the maid she give a passionate kiss to Evelen, she had her eyes closed instintively and she mewls for a moment until noted what she had do it I... im sorry... i dont know what happened to me ... i... the girl was very red by the shame and look to other side. Tersa and Celesta look a little surprised the event.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yeah, heavy weapons aren't fun to defend against. Evelen smiled when Kimberly hugged her and started to reply, but was cut off by a passionate kiss. She clutched the maid to her and returned the kiss until the half-vampire looked away and apologized. It's okay she said, still holding Kimberly loosely, I don't mind at all. It was kind of cute, really. I'll try my best to get back safe with everyone else. I think I can do it, we've all gotten pretty good.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly then calm herself and just remain in her shoulder resting until she was fine, then both saw each other until they end the hug, now calmed Kimberly said to the three in her normal maid tone Its time to restore my energy for the fight, the entrance is close, but if any need help to go to any place, just call me, with your permisse Miss Evelen then she depart away in the instante, Celesta was smiling and Teresa just caress her forehead as she sigh to calm herself.

Evelen and Celesta sit in the table and the little sister said So, wich is the plan big sis? . Teresa open her notes and the map to show them [color=" This is the map of the Ilusion that Lady Elizabeth will create in an hour, like all you can see this place is really big and filled with different places, i make some maps for both, just in case. We will apear randomly in any area, please survive and try to reach this mountain close the lake and forest, but if is a dangerous place we need another place [/color] Teresa then look the map and Evelen look it to, there were all kind of places and she could give her advise.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen looked over the map, checking for landmarks in every section of the illusion and where they were in relation to the mountain they were to meet up near. If that turns out to be too dangerous, this little forested hill nestled into the river might be a good place to meet, it's a little off to the side and not as easy to get to, so there shouldn't be too many people to fight through when we get there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

That is a good place. Also both must remember that we could fight against experienced mercenaries and soldiers of high rank, dont attempt to fight with them if you dont need it. Then after reach the first goal, that will be found the others, the second point will be earn information about the attack and that could start before the task when we were with the others mercenaries, but that is very dangerous, dont thrust in anyone. Then our next goal is to resist until know if something happenen when we are inside of the illusion, in that moment we will exchange information with Elizabeth. From there we will do what we can to help the people of this house. Celesta just nod and yawn as she try to maintain herself focused.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yeah, no sense fighting much before we have to. Healing will be very difficult to come by. What are we going to do with the students during all this? If it comes to fighting, should we try to get the students to fight alongside us?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa sight before answer Dont worry i maded some rations and some mages created some potions for Suzanne, in case that we dont had to much time to rest. About the students, i talked with the Dragan family, but Garland is against that, he want to protect them and also they could be like fresh meat to the wolfs if they fight against experienced warriors, but i sugest that we must persuat them if there is not other way to win this fight, any man could be the difference to win this fight