What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Hmm... How best to get to the mountain? I guess I'll just try to find a relatively shallow place to cross this river first, hopefully there's one close by. Evelen began to move northward, searching for a ford or something similar, all the while keeping a lookout for others.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen walk for a time and she was getting boring to dont saw a bridge or a soldier, until suddenly she saw one of the girls recluits tied close the bridge, she was completely naked and the rags of her armor and uniform were everywhere, her face was looking to the floor and her body was completely exposed and some white fluid was on her, certainly some of the mercenaries do this a little time ago, she was close the bridge and there was not sign of the rapers for the moment

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen looked at the girl and frowned, wondering what she should do about it. She decided ultimately that it would be better to leave her, not wanting to provoke the ire of the mercenaries just yet. She raised her spear and cautiously walked towards the bridge to cross over it, being sure to look all around for any mercenaries that might try to ambush her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen to all the sides trying to saw the mercenaries that do this without success, but in the last moment was she was close to start to cross the bridge, she saw a little object on the floor and she backsteb in time when suddenly this explot making a bright light that could have revealed her position and blind her. It was a luck that she get away and instintively she cover her face. She thens aw some men coming out of the brushes, they runed toward her, maybe they want to kill the competence without know that you cant die here.

bow
club
knifes

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen quickly ran across the bridge and tried to get away from the men, not wanting to fight so soon after getting into the illusion and at a numbers disadvantage. She tried to smash a bit of the bridge behind her with her spear, hoping to slow them down.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wooden bridge fall apart after some hits, it was a luck that the three were very afar to reach her, now with them in her feet, she can only reach the place the more faster way possible, there were two roads ahead of her one to the lake in the open and the other was direct to the mountain but with many brushes.

(lucky Evelen)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen decided to take the road out in the open, not wanting to be ambushed by any mercenaries or eager students.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She walked using the open path, her eyes soon saw cuts in some trees and footprints with some blood and then after walk a time she was in front of a body with a big wound. It was certainly a mercenary and before saw more close a shout a little afar was getting mixed with roars. She could leave the "safe path" or saw what is happening behind some trees.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm. That mercenary looks pretty torn up. I wonder who or what caused this. Evelen quietly made her way closer to the sounds of battle, wanting to peek in and see who or what was fighting.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With caution she get close and soon she saw a young male student fighting a Naga and a reptilian male, the boy had good moves and he certainly was skilled in his weapons, a pair of Katars, ha had a tan skin and silver hair.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

He could be helpful later on Evelen thought, noting the skill of the young student, and she carefully and quietly moved around the battle, trying to get behind his enemies. When she had done so she would quickly strike for a vital organ of the naga and then jump back into a defensive position, not wanting to take any damage in this early encounter.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both foes were so bus trying to defeat the skilled recruit to press attention. Evelen had a free attack and focus herself in the next move, her spear lung forward and wound the body of the naga, that had weird moves to dodge the attacks but Evelen had learned that from the books and was ready to put her knowledge in practice, the Naga girl scream and retreat hissing before then lunge toward Evelen her serpentine body try to move fast enought to had a opening and wrap her new victim, but with a quick move of her spear, Evelen just hit the back of the neck of the Naga girl making the monster fall on the floor. The boy for other hand was having a good fight and wound the creature on his torso and arms before loss a little the focus when he saw that someone was helping him, before could talk the monster hurt him and he return his attention toward the reptile creature

Evelen 8?
Boy ??

Naga 4/6
Reptile man 3/5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

We can talk later Evelen said, focusing on attacking in a defensive manner, hoping not to get injured, but to distract the naga long enough for the skilled young man to kill the reptilian and help her with it. I might be helping him, but not so much that I'm not going to make him do most of the work. She was glad now to have read the monster books, knowing it would help her against this opponent.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ok The young man just nodded and proceed with his sharp weapons go toward the toraxic box of the creature who try to protect himself as the force of the soldier penetrate his arms as it pass to harm his body, the creature then try to use his tail but the recruit just get away with his great speed and move of legs.

Evelen for other hand had a very easy fight with a dissoriented Naga, she try to bite and scratch the damn girl that get inside of the fight, but the staff of the spear make a surprise sudden impact in her neck using a blind point thatEvelen heard in the book, the creature try then to wrap her using her tail and then the spargirl just evade and cut the last part of the tail in a quick slice. The Naga was really angry and she start to feel fear of the experienced human

Evelen 8?
Boy ??

Naga 2/6
Reptile man 2/5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen grinned wickedly as she fought off the naga, this battle going pretty much exactly according to plan. She continues on in her defensive strategy, hoping the naga would continue to give her easy openings.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The naga just stay away for a time trying to find the Evelen´s back and make a hit that could end the fight before she receive another wound, then a deadly roar make her shake, both girls then saw the neck of the creature sliced by the weapons of the recruit who smile and get close to the naga after had killed the other monster, Evelen then take the chance to stab the back of the creature, who start to try to escape and then the katars give a direct hit to the chest woman and with a hidden button he opened the daggers of his weapon to make a deep hole in the chest of the girl destroying her heart.

After take out his weapon from the dead naga he look to Evelen and said in a serious tone Thanks for try to help me, who are you stranger?, are you just a charitative person or you had a hidden motive to help me?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You're welcome. I suppose you could say I'm a little bit of both, but mostly I have an ulterior motive. You look quite strong, and you'd probably be good to have with me as I head to that mountain over there. I came in with a group, but they scattered us out, and I've already had a group of mercenaries try to kill or rape me. Want to come with me? We can help each other.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young man take a time to decide, but after saw her skills it was more easily thrust her, anyway he still had some doubts That sound aceptable, lets join forces until found your friends, but your story sound weird, why they are fighting persons who arent recluits? The young man put his distance as they proceed, maybe thats why he dont had introduce himself to Evelen. The path proceed and they could heard moans and laughts behind them from where Evelen come, followed by girls screams and weapon noices that were getting weak as the time passed.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm not sure why they attacked me, really. Which worries me. Though maybe they just thought I was pretty Evelen replied, looking back at the young man with a little smile. She continued to move towards the mountain, careful to avoid any ambushes or unnecessary combat.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The green eyes of the recluit saw her and return his eyes to the path with a little serious smile. Yes. Maybe is that the reason Their walk was filled with battle noises and moans, Evelen try to dont think that any of her family could be one of the victims. After a time three soldiers cut their pass "Get away woman, we must take care of that recluit if you dont want to make your work" the leader said, but she can saw the evil grin of one of them toward her. The recluit make a defensive stance a little nervious about his actual condition, a 3vs2 was right but if the girl join the soldiers there were too low chances to win.

Evelen 9
Recruit 7

Leader ??
Soldier1 ??
Soldier2 ??