What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

We can't protect all of them anyway. There's too many of them and too few of us. Besides, some of them might be useful, especially if we can get a lot of them to work together. They'll do much better if they have numbers on their enemies and fight a little defensively.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just try to dont trusth to much on them some cadets are of the high society or sons of high rank soldiers, if you found a way to persuate them then i dont had any problem, so please do it with caution. Do you had any other doubt ? As both talk Celesta was resting her head ready to get sleep.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Not that I know of. Except that Celesta needs to wake up~ she said, poking the plant-girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl wake up surprised and with a nerveous voice said Eh no... im not sleeping, i heard all and i was just thinking about something... really ... big sis... sight ok i sleep a little but... Celesta was unnable to resist the "Gaze" of Teresa and get frozen without know what to say to protect herself she just dont stop to sweat and feel the eyes of her sister even when she look to other side. Dont worry Evelen, i will explain her all this again, we still had ten minutes. Please follow me to the private garden that is close of here, Celesta. There you will not get bored the young girl sigh and follow her, as the other choice was to make her pursue her and then Teresa would lift her and take her to that place but more angry.

Now Evelen had less of 10 minutes, as Teresa is, they will not be late, but Evelen maybe had to wait them there in the entrance door.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen waved to the two as they walked away, not sure if she should laugh at the interaction between them, or be worried about Celesta. It was late to be tired still, and this was no time to be tired.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen saw then enter to a room in the corridor, as both girls return the salute. Then Evelen goes to the reunion point of the mercenaries and soldiers, there were around 100 persons at the moment, maybe more will come later. The people had maded two groups, the well formed soldiers where she could saw the 4 followers of Gerald and for the other hand were the disorganized mercenaries where she could saw the helpers of Darious resting away of the others. There were women and men among both groups and many of them looks dangerous.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen looked around the room at the people, keeping a neutral expression as her eyes came to rest on Gerald's insane female subordinates. She then looked around to see the mercenaries, a bit worried by their appearance, though she found it interesting to see the ones that had been with Darius before. After thinking it over for a moment she casually made her way to them and asked quietly, hey guys, remember me?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I cant believe it, its Evelen ! It had been a long time, where is your little girl ? Ralph the scared farmer nearly jump over her, the big Roger for other part just nod to her wondering if she was the girl that save her life and for last was the thoug full dark armored mercenary that she saw in the temple So, you are the reason of why Darius call us. Its great to saw you again the ex-farmer laught and then said So you are a mercenary now? what had you been doing all this time? it was clear that the man dont had any bad intention, but maybe could be a little risky to said the truth in middle of many sights than are looking her well done armor.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It seems like a lifetime ago. My little girl is actually going to take part in the test. She's growing up fast. I got asked to be a mercenary for this thing, and the pay was decent, so I figured I would. A good chance to get some fighting experience without much risk too. Evelen smiled at the men, actually sort of glad to see them again. And maybe they were here to help her. So what brings all of you here?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ralph get amazed with her words and answer That young little girl will take the test...!!? Well she is strong but, she really want the responsability to turn into a soldier, why? both want to live in this city?. then he make a pause to heard the answer of Evelen before continue well, Darius give us the work, but you know that we must not talk more and even lest in this moment Evelen then noted that they cant said her any information, not only for the rule, but also because they were surrounded by people in need of money called mercenaries, a word could be the last.

It was nearly the hour and then the sister apear, Celesta was very nervious after saw the big quantity of persons, Teresa for other side look for Evelen, making the people who saw look to other side by the scary serious gaze of Teresa, that was more efective with that long sword on her back.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

She doesn't necessarily want to become a soldier. It's... complicated. I can't really explain it. But this is a fairly nice city. She made idle chatter with the men until she saw Celesta and Teresa walk into the room, Teresa's intense gaze seeming to frighten many of the mercenaries. She waved at the girls, motioning them toward her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta wave her hand and both walk toward them, Celesta more quick that she ussualy does, her breasts were receiving many lewd looks of the mercenaries before Teresa make them look to other side, it was like if she said them that she could kill them in that instant with a single easy move, maybe was truth for some of them. Celesta hug her and sigh a little before Ralph talk they are your partners Evelen? Teresa then saw them before said to Evelen Can you please introduce them to us Evelen, please

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen returned the hug and said yeah, I met these guys the first time I found that house we stayed in. They were with Darius, and helped save me after I got stung by giant bees. That one is Ralph, that one is Roger, and I'm not sure about the other, actually. Guys, these two are Celesta and Teresa.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The group salute each other, Celesta said that she know the armored guy from the temple and Teresa calmed just look everywhere in case of any attemp of attack of the people around them. They talk a time about their lives and both girls avoid said anything about their true mission. The short time ended and the Servants dressed as human magicians teleport them to the ruins, a maid full dressed as a mage get close them and after join them with other persons transport them, the place look like was completely closed in every side, the hiden parhs were well hiden and the soldiers make them get in line leaving a place for the students that still werent there. Evelen could saw many weird weapons that she had never fight, this event could be hard that the training. [11: 15]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Damn it... These people look tough. And there are at least some that I don't know the proper strategy when fighting. Still, we can do this. Evelen waited for the event to get on, eying the soldiers and mercenaries carefully.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen look everywhere trying to find clues, the soldiers and mercenaries were separed and very away to give information about the attack, some mercenaries smile in little groups looking the girls of both groups, all looks normal until the Dragans come with Suzanne and the others students in a green grow maded by Elizabeth, as she try to saw her daughter she noticed the gaze of many mens among both groups that were looking to the Dragans and Suzanne, this was strange because Suzanne was with the others recruits a little away of Elizabeth and Gerald, Jean was not with then and she heard some whispers asking about where was the other Dragan.

Gerald said some words to the students and the presents about was were the true meaning to be a soldier, but Evelen was very busy as also her two sisters hearing all that was able.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well that's not a good sign. Why do they care where the little girl Dragan is? And why are they looking towards Suzanne? Evelen gripped her spear, anxious for the start of the battle. She tried her best to hear the mercenaries around her, wanting to pick out the things they were saying, paying little attention to Gerald's speech.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She heard lewd words toward her daughter, how they will restrain her and then they talked about do the same with the others students even when they had not received money for that and that they could had paid to do that to Suzanne. Of course that this were just some whispers some feets away of Evelen. The speech ended and they stoped to talk too. The students get on their position and Evelen could said some words before the magic start.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gripped her spear angrily as she heard the mercenaries talk about raping her daughter, but she restrained herself from saying anything. She waited in silence for the magic to begin. I just want everyone I care about to come out okay.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne and the others recruits get inside of the ruins, some of then had a gaze of hate against her, but at least others dont prey atention to the only not human and strange girl of the weird skin and strange gold eyes, even Suzanne talked smiling with two girls that had meet that day, Evelen was sure that her children certainly had an special aura that make her found reliable friends.

The light srurround the full place where the contestants were and soon Evelen was alone in a little away of the lake, she had to cross the river to reach it, she saw her map and noticed where she was. (southwest of the lake before the river)

Last edited: