What's new

SIM [Excess M]Mines Canaria (RJ397150)

gimpoid

Reputation score
Are there any good custom modes and characters people have made? Or a location to download it?

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Are there any good custom modes and characters people have made? Or a location to download it?
Don't think this game is very popular.

It makes sense. The randomization kind of removes in-battle strategy and 99% of the duel is decided b4 the duels begin. That doesn't make for a very engaging game.

HippyJ3

Reputation score
After developing Mines Canaria, excessm thought of several game mechanic ideas for the next game

first is a visual novel game that could be finished within 20 to 30 minutes with a bit of similarities to the phoenix wright series gameplay,
the second idea is a baseball game where the player takes the role of a batter, if the player gets distracted with the cheerleaders on the background
the hitting percentage diminishes, no more information followed after that, the third is an action game which you will fight a variety of giantess similar to the style of Shadow of the Collosus, and lastly, an RPG game with a similar game mechanic to Pokemon, except the protagonist alone will fight the female monster and it's master at the same time

but after all those drafts and ideas, the next game's mechanic will be based on the Wii version of Punch Out,
the game has no title as of yet, but there will be reverse ryona planned to be implemented on it

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there new game now has a demo in case anyone is wondering and wants to try it and the name will be super punch boy there only 1 fight but you can see what the gameplay is like to see if you want to play it once it comes out.

did replay this game since i was bored and i wish it was more random kinda removes any challenge even on the hardest setting when the only way to get random draws is to get lustful

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the Demo of the new game looks pretty fun.
It's still a bit janky, but I definitely appreciate the more active gameplay than Mines Canaria.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Gonna wait for the next demo I think. They normally do at least one more before focusing on a full release.