What's new

ACT Shota [ excess m ] ONE - SYOTA : Kariyume / [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 (RE117304) (RJ117304)

gent777

Reputation score
Hey there,
translation of the h scenes is pretty much done .... FOR BOTH GAMES ^^.
Few captions did not fit with scene yet and few writing errors. . .
It's really not finished yet storywhise, but I shared their current stage anyhow since I can't work on them right now.

just put those files inside your game folder. I would recommend for you to make a backup folder tho. . .
have fun
For Kariyume, which ones are translated? Cause at the very least, the whole menu and the scientist girl fight is still in Japanese.

EDIT: Okay, so I tested it out. So it looks like many of the in-game text boxes for enemy dialogues are translated for the main story campaign and not the stage editor option. Also, it looks like the text boxes for the main story isn't translated as well. Is there a way for the h-scene texts to be translated for the stage editor option?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Reputation score
Just found this thread and, please forgive me for being a lazy asshole and not reading back, but what's the progress on the translation?
If the One-syota translation isn't finished, I may be able to pick up on it, simply because of excessm putting the dialogue of the characters and story in the extras folder.
However, this hinges on me figuring out how the hell to get the text in the game, as I am less than clueless when it comes to Fighter Maker games. If someone can tell me how to do that, we'd probably be golden.
...Granted I also need to beat the reporter boss to get the password for Extra03. I have no fuckin clue how to damage her. So, that'd probably be a necessity as well.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just found this thread and, please forgive me for being a lazy asshole and not reading back, but what's the progress on the translation?
Just search for a partial on forums. If not here, f95 or the likes might have it. If nothing pops up, there isn't one.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
...Granted I also need to beat the reporter boss to get the password for Extra03. I have no fuckin clue how to damage her. So, that'd probably be a necessity as well.
She likes to watch, however she might become more hands on if she sees MC get enough action.

cell943

Reputation score
That's the only reason I came and this account will disappear forever now I'll delete it myself so you won't have to ban me.

Goodbye.

In 3 days this account will disappear forever and won't be able to be brought back.
Damn, I forgot how everything has to be so dramatic when you're 15. Ah, memories.

OryxCallotis

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm a bit late to this conversation due to my old computer's hard drive dying and having to wait nearly a month to get my new one but....

Once upon a time I looked in to how to mod these games to see if I could do some machine translation. Unfortunately, what I found was that all these speech bubbles that pop up in battle are images. Therefore, in order to translate the game, you'd either need to be able to read Japanese or get mixed results from an image translator.

Since it's using FF, each enemy in the game is treated separate, like how if you were programming a fighting game, each character is its own separate data file. Therefore, you'd have to get a special program capable of modding Fighter Factory and extract the assets from each enemy, translate the word bubbles, and then replace them back into the enemy's data file AS AN IMAGE FILE. That's why with how the translation is currently in its WIP state, the translated word bubbles are in a slightly different color than the original. Same with the main menu in Oneesyota.

I THINK I might have the patch lying around. Lemme know if this is or isn't it.

-Deleted-
What program would we actually need for this? I'm fine translating, but I have no idea how to extract these .player files and then packing them back up again.