What's new

ACT Shota [ excess m ] ONE - SYOTA : Kariyume / [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 (RE117304) (RJ117304)

Neito

Reputation score
Hello, I am currently plan to translate both Kariyume and One Syota but to do that I need someone to find where these games store text then copy and paste the all the text one by one somewhere into a .txt or html
I also need to find out what engine these games use.
I does anyone know any tool I can use to modify the .exe and change all the dialouge

I need a hex editor that can open .kgt files does anyone know of any? If so then please tell me

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hello, I am currently plan to translate both Kariyume and One Syota but to do that I need someone to find where these games store text then copy and paste the all the text one by one somewhere into a .txt or html
I also need to find out what engine these games use.
I does anyone know any tool I can use to modify the .exe and change all the dialouge

I need a hex editor that can open .kgt files does anyone know of any? If so then please tell me
This is a challenge I've tried myself in the past, but ultimately gave up on due to my absolute dogwater comprehension of Japanese.
These games run on FM2K/2D Fighter Maker 2nd. The software no longer has any official downloads for it online, but it still doesn't fall under abandonware for some reason... You'll have to go looking for it. The downloads I used in the past are gone now. Anyways, FM2K editor is what you'll need.
These games do not store the text the actual game fetches in plaintext. All dialogue bubbles and UI elements are sprites. If you want to edit the dialogue, you need to grab the image of the dialogue bubble, and just edit in the text. It's a royal pain in the ass to do in a time-efficient manner.
I personally used HxD as my Hex editor to change " 2DKGT2G" to " 2DKGT2K". That single letter at the end makes the difference between FM2K editor being able to edit the .kgt files.

Good luck.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I translated some of the game for myself (just from reading, no text extraction) a few years back and let me tell you, with the horrendous font used for the kanji I had a really rough time actually reading the shit to any satisfaction. Putting it into the game was a no go due to the aforementioned problems, so unless you feel confident to put the text into the game some other way (like an overlay over the actual text bubbles without actually changing their normal state for example) to make it appear on the screen at the right moment, I wouldn't even bother with it at all. If it was somewhat reasonably doable I'd say the team that translated two of the big games already would have done it for the patreons that are clearly into the games, as the actual amount of text is rather small.

ForsakenM

Reputation score

Gameplay:
You play as a shota equipped with a soccer ball against a horde of horny women. Very similar to an old school beat'em all - you knock'em all down before they make you knock'em up.
Dodge and weave through waves and waves of women as you clear each level. With more than 10 different enemies each with multiple animations including: footjobs, handjobs, cow girl and many more.
To make things interesting, enemies and combine forces to tag team you as you are helplessly teased and raped. In order to escape the grasp of these women you will have to rely on your timing skills. Time your escape with the moving bar on the left hand side of your screen. If you miss the window to escape you will be push closer to cumming!!!
To help you on your quest you can grab power-ups at the beginning of each level. These upgrades allow you to inflict more damage on your enemies with your soccer ball. Good luck in clear each level or fail on purpose and accept the pleasure!

There're also two story arcs: single enemy type + its variant per wave; some stages have extra hazards/challenges. The game also includes a custom mode, where you use 'KARIYUME_StageEditor.exe' to set up the participants.

Story:
In this action game, you control a boy who stands up against a bunch of horny ladies in a high school/sports club theme.
Overpowered, outnumbered and out lewded, the MC can only rely on his trusty (foot)ball to safeguard his chastity. Maybe.

Quirks/tips:
  • bosses battles; they need to be stunned somehow before you can damage them
  • after beating the 1st boss, you'll get access to a lab for 'upgrades'. Not all of them are beneficial
  • you can juggle your ball to power it up (up to x3); it loses the power up once it hits the ground twice
  • be aware that you can juggle/shoot in various positions (jumping, sliding...)
  • girls usually have one H-attack (pin x rape, 3 variants) and 1 grapple/special ability
  • when pinned down, hit 'up' when the cursor hits the yellow zone to escape instantly
  • when pinned down, other enemies can join in the fun
  • you can 'counter' enemies with a good timing; also after you struggled free (down key)
Eye candy:
  • 3 different 'H-pins' per girl (animated sprite/pixel art) + grapples/holds/teases according to MC's posture
  • 2 different defeat CGs per girl (normal+variant)
  • total of 14 girls (with the patch available on excessm's blog)
Controls (customizable in OPTION):
Arrow keys to move(left,right)
up: jump, struggle when held/pinned
down: shoot football, slide attack, counter
E (F Key): juggle (powers up football), skip dialogue, exit Lab
A (A key): select item to upgrade in Lab

Main fetishes:
Reverse rape
Handjob/Footjob/Assjob/Paizuri/etc.
Shotacon/Older women
Femdom/CFNM

Excessm's Ci-en:
Twitter:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:

This game just came out today and it is the second installment of "King dream of ridge Shota". Now given that it has Shota please don't post links to the game in this post. If someone wants to provide links, please state that you will pm the links =).

Mainly this game is a side scroller game with multiple levels. Unlike the first game you are now given a soccer ball to kick around. I personally haven't played it yet, but I found the demo to be quite enjoyable.

Please remember DO NOT POST LINKS HERE!
Also please DON'T SPAM FOR PMS. Thanks =)

Honestly its a fun game though kinda wished more content but its been so long that game has been released so it's wishful thinking but it's understandable the creator would focus on making a new game

Neito

Reputation score
This is a challenge I've tried myself in the past, but ultimately gave up on due to my absolute dogwater comprehension of Japanese.
These games run on FM2K/2D Fighter Maker 2nd. The software no longer has any official downloads for it online, but it still doesn't fall under abandonware for some reason... You'll have to go looking for it. The downloads I used in the past are gone now. Anyways, FM2K editor is what you'll need.
These games do not store the text the actual game fetches in plaintext. All dialogue bubbles and UI elements are sprites. If you want to edit the dialogue, you need to grab the image of the dialogue bubble, and just edit in the text. It's a royal pain in the ass to do in a time-efficient manner.
I personally used HxD as my Hex editor to change " 2DKGT2G" to " 2DKGT2K". That single letter at the end makes the difference between FM2K editor being able to edit the .kgt files.

Good luck.
I just changed "2DKGT2G" to "2DKGT2K" but when I tried to edit the game I got an error
This is the error I got:
1641328550678.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
I just changed "2DKGT2G" to "2DKGT2K" but when I tried to edit the game I got an error
This is the error I got:
View attachment 42462
Judging from the label on that window, you probably extracted your game files without your language for non-Unicode programs being set to Japanese. Try fixing that.
Also, I don't think that's from either of Excess-M's games-- there's no files with that name in them.
I could be wrong though, never ran into that issue.

Neito

Reputation score
Underage ban.
I'm telling you someone has got to translate these two games

Yesterday my parents said they didn't want me playing nsfw games anymore.

What should I do?
They think it is the "right thing" but I know that it's not.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tell your mom we said hi I guess?
Keep off-topic stuff somewhere else lol

mces

Reputation score
hey there i found this tool "2dk2nd_ripper: . It does what it states (extract sprite and sound from .stage,.level-files etc in an external folder), but my problem now is to transform the extracted folder back into the compressed file. I guess i need the engine for that?
If u want to use it, just copy .stage, .demo, .player files from the game into the "ripper-folder" and drag'n'drop it to exe.

For translation i would just use google-translater (just for screen-capture) and copy paste that text into deepl and modify a bit.

Good luck.
Oh sry u already explined it. My fault. I will try that out.

mces

Reputation score
Ok I started yesterday to experiment a bit and it works now I got first lines translated in the game. I will try to translate the second game first "kariyume - one syota", cause it got less captions. It will be an edited mashine translation from deepl translater tho. So don't expect all to be 100% accurate. ^^

Last edited:

mces

Reputation score
Hey there,
translation of the h scenes is pretty much done .... FOR BOTH GAMES ^^.
Few captions did not fit with scene yet and few writing errors. . .
It's really not finished yet storywhise, but I shared their current stage anyhow since I can't work on them right now.

just put those files inside your game folder. I would recommend for you to make a backup folder tho. . .
have fun

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey there,
It's really not finished yet storywhise, but I shared their current stage anyhow since I can't work on them right now.

just put those files inside your game folder. I would recommend for you to make a backup folder tho. . .
have fun
Excellent
Gonna follow in the hopes of a full translation soon.
Many thanks

cell943

Reputation score
Woof. 1.8 GB for just the translation? I'm not sure I remember the game itself being that large.

Reputation score
Hey there,
I'm kinda blown away. Never thought I'd see this be done; while I tried in the past I got impatient, lost my progress, then gave up.
I'd only expected Kariyume to ever end up translated--but for you to tackle both games? You're another breed haha.

Aside from some writing errors, you've got some weird artifacting on some of the speech bubbles in Kariyume. Looks like you might've changed the sprite filetype or accidentally left some pixels empty.
If you want an extra set of hands to help out, feel free to DM me. Translation of these games is not uncharted territory to me, just... Territory that I found extremely annoying.

Chryssssss

Reputation score
Hey there,

have fun
I will watch your career with great interest.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Woof. 1.8 GB for just the translation? I'm not sure I remember the game itself being that large.
That's because there's translations for two games, OneSyota and Kariyume

cell943

Reputation score
That's because there's translations for two games, OneSyota and Kariyume
Right. But each is larger than their respective game. Kariyume is only ~500MB, but the translation is sitting at 983MB, nearly double the size of the full game.

mmmxj

Reputation score
Right. But each is larger than their respective game. Kariyume is only ~500MB, but the translation is sitting at 983MB, nearly double the size of the full game.
That makes sense though, English uses more characters than Japanese, so there's just more text per text box. Also probably compressed poorly, or something.