What's new

ACT Shota [ excess m ] ONE - SYOTA : Kariyume / [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 (RE117304) (RJ117304)

wyrmlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Journey protect dream of [Shota ridge ACT] hunter ([おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅)

To receive the update, go to the creator's blog... unfortunately, I don't believe links are allowed in this thread.

"Cheats"

Option 1: Use the stage editor to 'fight' whoever you want.

Open up "KARIYUME_StageEditor" in the main folder. The left drop-down menu indicates the type of enemy;

00: Nobody
01: Soccer girl
02: Wrestler
03: Cheerleader
04: Tennis girl
05: Guard
06: Archer
07: Gymnastics
08: Swimmer
09: Scientist
10: Swimmer Boss
11: Demon Boss
(after update, 12-14 available, found on his creator's blog site)
12: Beach Umbrella girl
13: Biker girl
14: Office lady (from 1st game)

After you select the enemy you want, you can put that enemy into slots 1-6.

Second drop down menu (middle) chooses the stage. Select the last one; stage 13: BGM to eliminate background music.

When you're all done, click on the lower right button that's bolded to "save" it. When you start the game, choose the third option to play your 'custom' stage.

Option 2: To view the CGs

Open up "Extra" folder. Extract the Zip Archives with the following passwords, courtesy of bleahblah and The Lurkers Shadow (page 2);

Extra 1: wm56bk4u
Extra 2: nb9rjnpw
Extra 3: gkg46sy6aegp

Not entirely sure what the OMC.exe in Extra 3 does, but somebody in the thread said it's a cheat mode activation for the main game.

Hope that was helpful. :D
Aghhh, I see the page but not found the link :(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will pm you with the link to update
or you could go the round about path of telling them to go to the dlsite page for this game(RJ117304) and take the link there to the update

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Reminder: no posting links on loli/shota games.

Or at least no download links. Not sure about blog links or dev site links, but I wouldn't risk it.

Learn how to use Google.

Agent_Jason

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all of the new girls go invisible when they preformed their animations.

How can I fix that?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait... now its not even ok to post dlsite links? Im pretty sure thats not against the ruled. Im sure someone(cough*toxic*cough) will let me know if I'm wrong though.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all of the new girls go invisible when they preformed their animations.

How can I fix that?
Might be your system, you using applocale? Or you could just try and reinstall the game.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... now its not even ok to post dlsite links? Im pretty sure thats not against the ruled. Im sure someone(cough*toxic*cough) will let me know if I'm wrong though.
well if it is then rj117304 will be deleted from this post but a mod or admin. though i doubt that's the case.

Reputation score

Hey, sorry to necro this thread (old as shit thread, haha) but since the new game from Excess is coming out I wanted to reacquaint myself with his old games.

So if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a link to this game Hunter and the one before it Dream of Shota Ridge (?) that would be awesome and thanks in advance :)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, sorry to necro this thread (old as shit thread, haha) but since the new game from Excess is coming out I wanted to reacquaint myself with his old games.

So if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a link to this game Hunter and the one before it Dream of Shota Ridge (?) that would be awesome and thanks in advance :)
Default Journey protect dream of [Shota ridge ACT] hunter ([おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅)

This game just came out today and it is the second installment of "King dream of ridge Shota". Now given that it has Shota please don't post links to the game in this post. If someone wants to provide links, please state that you will pm the links =).

Mainly this game is a side scroller game with multiple levels. Unlike the first game you are now given a soccer ball to kick around. I personally haven't played it yet, but I found the demo to be quite enjoyable.

Please remember DO NOT POST LINKS HERE!
Also please DON'T SPAM FOR PMS. Thanks =)

AT LEAST READ FIRST POST

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please remember DO NOT POST LINKS HERE!
Also please DON'T SPAM FOR PMS. Thanks =)
Hey, sorry to necro this thread...
I've sent PM with the game of this thread, currently don't have my hands on the first one.
I should, I bought it when it came out but can't remember the user i bought it on.

So I have the second game, aka this threads game. PM if you want.

Edit: Got both games, first and the second one.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unfortunately that's a no-go because it's shota content. You can probably look it up on DLSite or use Google to find his website. But download links and any non-DLSite are off limits.

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, is the translation for karyume and One Syota a thing, not a thing, or what?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i wish i could find a translation
And I wish people wouldn't necro a 2+y-inactive thread, without a good reason or a proper OP to help out the good-willed thread creator.
Looks like our wishes won't come true anytime soon :p

@piepiepie
Intro: <funny words by piex3>

Story:
In this action game, you control a boy who stands up against a bunch of horny ladies in a high scool/sports club theme.
Overpowered, outnumbered and outlewded, the MC can only rely on his trusty (foot)ball to safeguard his chastity. Maybe.

Controls (customizable in OPTION):
Arrow keys to move(left,right)
up: jump, struggle when held/pinned
down: slide attack
E (F Key): juggle (powers up football), skip dialogue, exit Lab
A (A key): shoot football, select item to upgrade in Lab

Main fetishes:
Reverse rape
Handjob/Footjob/Assjob/Paizuri/etc.
Shotacon/Older women
Femdom/CFNM

Excessm's Ci-en:
Twitter:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
And I wish people wouldn't necro a 2+y-inactive thread, without a good reason or a proper OP to help out the good-willed thread creator.
Looks like our wishes won't come true anytime soon :p

@piepiepie
blah
Done and done

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Going to need a little more than that, honestly. Being one of the few H-games I actually remember playing, I already know there's more to the mechanics than that description.

This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Going to need a little more than that, honestly. Being one of the few H-games I actually remember playing, I already know there's more to the mechanics than that description.
Indeed. I somehow forgot to answer "what will you be doing during 90% of the time in this game?"

Sorry @piepiepie
Gameplay:
  • very similar to an old school beat'em all - you knock'em all down before they make you knock'em up
  • 2 story arcs: single enemy type + its variant per wave; some stages have extra hazards/challenges
  • 1 custom mode, you use 'KARIYUME_StageEditor.exe' to set up the participants
Quirks/tips include:
  • bosses battles; they need to be stunned somehow before you can damage them
  • after beating the 1st boss, you'll get access to a lab for 'upgrades'. Not all of them are beneficial
  • you can juggle your ball to power it up (up to x3); it loses the power up once it hits the ground twice
  • be aware that you can juggle/shoot in various positions (jumping, sliding...)
  • girls usually have one H-attack (pin x rape, 3 variants) and 1 grapple/special ability
  • when pinned down, hit 'up' when the cursor hits the yellow zone to escape instantly
  • when pinned down, other enemies can join in the fun
  • you can 'counter' enemies with a good timing; also after you struggled free (down key)
Eye candy includes:
  • 3 different 'H-pins' per girl (animated sprite/pixel art) + grapples/holds/teases according to MC's posture
  • 2 different defeat CGs per girl (normal+variant)
  • total of 14 girls (with the patch available on excessm's blog)

edit: I also mixed up the 'shoot ball' key - it's the "down" key (shoots if ball is in the air, slide attack, counters)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, all good. Thread moved back. Thanks for all the assistance.

troll97

Reputation score
does somebody know about a program to rip the sprites for this game engine? if someone does, please DM me where can i get it?